Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Big fan of Dan channeling the Norm MacDonald joke delivery cadence in this latest Sims ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
way behind so only watching the pax panel now but so far its just jeff and vinny talking about old times why isnt this every podcast

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Rorie just gave Ben a big ol' belly laugh.

Melissa McCarthyism
Jan 18, 2007

"a slice of pizza...with a dick" - Matt Rorie

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Melissa McCarthyism posted:

"a slice of pizza...with a dick" - Matt Rorie

Ben: *dies*

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
find you a man who look at you like vinny look at jeff

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wacky Dan's Weird Netflix Wifecast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tao of lmao posted:

Rorie just gave Ben a big ol' belly laugh.

Sounds awesome.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I slept on all systems goku until now and it's incredible. I only remember the show from what I watched as a kid but Jeff's absolute glee brings it all back immediately.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't mind Ben but he is reaching Klepekian levels of insufferable youtube thumbnail faces

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't mind Ben but he is reaching Klepekian levels of insufferable youtube thumbnail faces

Lol.

one of the giant bomb infinite bumpers is ben browsing SA on the phone app so i hope he can take that advice to heart

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like ben but i refuse to watch any video with rorie it anymore.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im kind of liking rorie more now that he seems a little greasier and crazier every time hes on screen

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ben is BYOB incarnate

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im kind of liking rorie more now that he seems a little greasier and crazier every time hes on screen

He actually made me lol in that labo stream because he addressed his tendency to ramble off topic in a self depreciating way

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He actually made me lol in that labo stream because he addressed his tendency to ramble off topic in a self depreciating way

hes good imo but he does things the make me >cringe brudda

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He says something like that every time he's on a stream bc people email tech support and tell him to shut up, lol.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Three new Jeff Home Games in a week, GB west has never been this good.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012

waypoint is so fuckinbad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Patrick misspells the word “tail” in that article.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

Patrick misspells the word “tail” in that article.

and "place"

He has extra words such as a random "and" thrown in too. He is just bad at writing .

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wouldnt know those things as im not an insane pedophile and chose not to read the article

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Goons are experts on things they claim to hate.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

yeah clickin that gave me a gigantic blown-up version of that same picture from the twitter post so basically thats all i needed to know

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ben is BYOB incarnate

I've only listened to the podcast so I dunno what they look like, but is he the guy that whispers one line jokes every now and then?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sharkopath posted:

I slept on all systems goku until now and it's incredible. I only remember the show from what I watched as a kid but Jeff's absolute glee brings it all back immediately.

I like it because it reminds me of how my friends and I in high school would talk about dbz. I like how they compare everything with wrestling.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I like it because it reminds me of how my friends and I in high school would talk about dbz. I like how they compare everything with wrestling.

it really works. the whole thing they said about trunks getting the rub from killing frieza was on point

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Im about 10 episodes into dbz and it’s way funnier than i expected, but getting to the next All Systems Goku ep is the real driving force

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I started watching along during the Frieza fight and now i'm binging episodes like I haven't seen them a million times.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Jeff trying to not spoil Trunks' backstory was great

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

OctoberCountry posted:

Jeff trying to not spoil Trunks' backstory was great

Dan's so dense that hes probably gonna flip when he finds out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

omg when jeff finally builds the robot...labo looks badass

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

Really?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

Brad noodling away on a tiny cardboard piano is a really funny and fitting image.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

i'm a little late on this but wow the Jeff Home Game with the CD-i was high tier entertainment

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

They did it. More Garfield.

Jeff is a madman lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Jon Arbuckle "Drink" billboard

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_vpFhtTQs&t=1176s

lmfao

timestamped at the billboard part