Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sliderule posted:

seconded by me, a shitlord

It's a proposal with bipartisan support among both the shitlords and morons, surely this is an idea whose time has come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, word?
https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/991074785592578049

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's been a long time since I've written a term paper, is it normal that every new time you go through it looking for things to correct or add, it just sounds dumber and dumber? Should I just cut my losses and submit it as-is

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holy poo poo (piss)
that's one way to do it LMAO

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the next whcd should be hosted by doug stanhope

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

it's been a long time since I've written a term paper, is it normal that every new time you go through it looking for things to correct or add, it just sounds dumber and dumber? Should I just cut my losses and submit it as-is

lmao at re-reading a term paper you wrote instead of insisting that your final draft isn't actually your rough draft and submitting it as is.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trupm?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Epic High Five posted:

Is the title Trucking and loving, the only things to desire? If not fix it.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

As the outgoing Trump thread OP, I'd like to put forward a motion for Trump thread OP term limits of one (1) thread

i vote for schnorkles to make the next thread

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

schnorkles cant make threads hes a fuckin moron

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

the next whcd should be hosted by tim heidecker

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trsip

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

lmao at re-reading a term paper you wrote instead of insisting that your final draft isn't actually your rough draft and submitting it as is.

I'm probably overthinking this, considering it's a PHI101 class and I'm one of four students in the class that is a native English speaker, but you know

fart

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

anyway im leaving
logick !!
dont bone me bro!!

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mormonpartyboat posted:

the next whcd should be hosted by superdeluxe

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

always submit as-is, i got a's in school doing that

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

wow I can't believe A Handed Missus received the majority of the votes to be threadmaker :worship:

appreciate the congrats

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol
https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/991076010484350977

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress it, wordcounter.net say it's college student level writing and I'm a college student so obviously that means it's A materisal

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

make it go Chernobyl and bam

loosen up those shipping routes

WINNING

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Who's Ready For

TRADE
WAR

The Guardian posted:

The EU has warned that it will not “shoot from the hip” but is fully prepared for a trade war with the US amid heightened concerns that the bloc’s last minute crisis talks are doomed to fail.

With tariffs on steel and aluminium on European exports to the US due to come into force on Tuesday, Cecilia Malmström, the European commissioner for trade, made a final diplomatic push in call with the US commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross.

quote:

A European commission spokesman declined to comment on the success of the talks, with Brussels seemingly still in the dark over Donald Trump’s mindset.

But he conceded that officials were likely to need to work through the 1 May Labour Day bank holiday in Belgium on Tuesday when the US president’s decision is expected to be made public.

quote:

The US administration imposed import tariffs of 25% on steel and 10% on aluminium in March on the grounds of national security.

The EU, along with Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and South Korea, were granted a temporary reprieve, but that is due to come to an end on 1 May.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this is the literal pedophile right

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/Aqf2d0T.gifv
TRUMP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Kruelladaville3/status/990633300539658240

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
EHF I hope you just wrote "The Piss Tape is Real" over and over until you got to your wordcount

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pea soup folks - it's good, but boy it does not keep you full

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hahaha wantonness what is this 1807

your honor these women are plainly unkempt slatterns of ill repute and I demand they be transported to Van Diemans Land immediately

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

aMERIACA FUCKE YEAH

https://i.imgur.com/jnG5mzd.mp4

*smashes the firetruck while tormp is playing big boy truck driver*

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

mandatory lesbian posted:

Yeah he's the one who got banned from a mall because he was creeping on teenage girls

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

outrage is a crime?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

the next whcd should be hosted by doug stanhope

introducing millenial comedian dan nainan!

hey everyone, did you hear the us, uk, and france bombed syria? turns it was just assad trying to reacharge his samsung galaxy phone. wow, great crowd tonight

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

roy moore is probably one of the best parts of season 1 tbh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

WINNING

water is one of the best containment materials

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

MariusLecter posted:

WINNING

lol i was gonna say russia is gonna build a global warming machine in the arctic to speed things up so they can have shipping lanes and new oil deposits and find hte entrance to the hollow earth

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress the next whcd is gonna be hosted by jeff dunham and feature an argument between a liberal and conservative puppet isnt it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

http://protectingmen.com/

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

pea soup folks - it's good, but boy it does not keep you full

yeah gotta have some bread and cheese with soup for it to qualify as a meal

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar