Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
TR!MPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Wolfsheim posted:

Posting on historic page 13 of historic may 2018 trunp thread

:ck5:

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Hot Karl Marx posted:

uhhh do you remmeber any other parts other than that? is it older or newer than the fragile?

i do not remember any other parts but i feel like it's equal to or older than With Teeth era

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Hillary 2020 posted:

Summary: The military wants the general populace to be less fat in case they need to be drafted for a future war

stayin' fat to own the military

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The military is weirdly obsessed with running while carrying packs to the exclusion of a more nuanced and modern program of exercise isn't it? Like stress fractures etc are an issue even for athletic recruits much more than they should be given the fact that they work out like light infantry while carrying loads that are only made sustainable by mechanization

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
this summer is going to be full of lmaos

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Hillary 2020 posted:

https://www.govexec.com/defense/2010/09/injuries-climb-with-more-army-recruits-unfit-for-duty/32401/

Eating cheeseburgers means you'll die at home rather than in some overseas battlefield

http://cdn.missionreadiness.org/MR_Too_Fat_to_Fight-1.pdf

Summary: The military wants the general populace to be less fat in case they need to be drafted for a future war

so instead of pulling a ted nugent and pissing and making GBS threads myself for a week to get out of the draft, i should just eat cheeseburgers nonstop until my legs can't support my fat body.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
russia 2018 will probably have a years worth of lmaos in and of itself, the world cup i mean

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
What if there's never a climax and all this poo poo just keeps building and building and getting closer and closer to tipping but despite the very laws of physics it does not fall

what if every day we come a little closer to catastrophe as it becomes clearer and clearer it will never happen until we all are yearning for death?

how am I not there yet?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
simone giertz has a brain tumor

why is everything so bad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

rear end cobra posted:

this summer is going to be full of lmaos

trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

death crew af

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sloppo posted:

why is everything so bad

trump

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

What if there's never a climax and all this poo poo just keeps building and building and getting closer and closer to tipping but despite the very laws of physics it does not fall

what if every day we come a little closer to catastrophe as it becomes clearer and clearer it will never happen until we all are yearning for death?

how am I not there yet?

Edged by TROMP

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

shovelbum posted:

The military is weirdly obsessed with running while carrying packs to the exclusion of a more nuanced and modern program of exercise isn't it? Like stress fractures etc are an issue even for athletic recruits much more than they should be given the fact that they work out like light infantry while carrying loads that are only made sustainable by mechanization

they are preparing for the fifth season by identifying strong backs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sloppo posted:

simone giertz has a brain tumor

why is everything so bad

at least she has actual healthcare in Sweden instead of the certain horrible death she'd suffer in the US

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

shovelbum posted:

the military is stupid as poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
murder me with nukes and also everyone else, my new ep dropping june 31

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

how am I not there yet?

you can cum when daddy trump says so

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Scent of Worf posted:

i do not remember any other parts but i feel like it's equal to or older than With Teeth era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0

maybe? I'm having a hard time figuring out what sound youre trying to make

or are you just trolling me

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

troump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Scent of Worf posted:

is this the trump thread? anyways what's that one NIN song that goes HUUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUHN HUUUUUUUUUUHN it's really bothering me that i can't remember the name of this one. i don't think it was in the fragile please help tia

thats just reznor singing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

how am I not there yet?

zeno's apocalypse

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

wow its amazing how much better he looks w/ 6" ballistic glass between his face and the camera

it's like if trump was friends w/ joe biden and joe told him all his beauty tips

thats what he would look like

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Epic High Five posted:

at least she has actual healthcare in Sweden instead of the certain horrible death she'd suffer in the US

i think she lives in the US now

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

how am I not there yet?

classic [E/S] post right here

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z951iR1bM8

:tutbutt:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

euphronius posted:

they are preparing for the fifth season by identifying strong backs

I just read the first two books of this

So loving good. Gotta find a library with the 3rd book in.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jAyfGzSaz0

maybe? I'm having a hard time figuring out what sound youre trying to make

or are you just trolling me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n8iU7abqkQ

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

sloppo posted:

i think she lives in the US now

lmao owned

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

she moved to the us and plans on staying here for treatment

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:smith:

Mariana Horchata posted:

wow its amazing how much better he looks w/ 6" ballistic glass between his face and the camera

probably because you can't tell that his skin color is only naturally found in bottles

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/reason/status/991106929467576321

i dont think ive ever heard anyone unironically complain about overpopulaton for at least ten years

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
oh no you don’t I was
promised death with nk last time

death crew is tired of your empty promises we’ll just have to put in the hard unglamorous work ourselves

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mayor Dave posted:

she moved to the us and plans on staying here for treatment

why

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

dont be mean to me posted:

:smith:

probably because you can't tell that his skin color is only naturally found in bottles

ya the lady @ the walmart pharmacy says its on backorder & said good luck if u were hoping 2 get ur base on by labor day

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lord of Pie posted:

the military is stupid as poo poo

Yeah lol there's a lot of room for them to smarten up about literally everything including the cheeseburger draft dodging plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

people thinking that anonymous source or unnamed source means that the reporter doesn't know who the source is is a perennial source of humor for me.

esp. when that person is the president.

• Locked thread