Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

In looks maybe but clayface was a good actor

Trump can barely read his lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Mayor Dave posted:

look, i know about the law of compounding trump but this is a bridge too far

Just another bridge, buddy! Just one more. Or two. Just two more bridges.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere posted:

how is this the new thread for may when it was started in march??

its a good thing theres no such thing as linear time

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
not for nothing but frankie valli has a really incredible voice

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

thanos: the hands of fate

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

how is this the new thread for may when it was started in march??

idk progressing thru time has felt like running on a treadmill for the past 3 months

shiets cray

:dominic:

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lawman 0 posted:

That literally makes you an enemy of the people.
You might as well be buying human skin lampshades

Better that I have the skin lamp money and do something good with it than for it to go elsewhere.

People want baby skin lamps, if you don't take that money someone else will.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
ALl hail the new Tromo thrad

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

!

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

isn't the increased spotlight what is getting them kicked off various platforms though?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

all you ever needed to know about george mason university is that that worthless glibertarian sack of poo poo tyler cowen is an econ prof there

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

its a good thing theres no such thing as linear time

Imagine being a ghost piloting a skeleton trapped in meat, and trying to navigate a corporeal existence where time is linear.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Pooky posted:

Better that I have the skin lamp money and do something good with it than for it to go elsewhere.

People what baby skin lamps, if you don't take that money someone else will.

TBH I don't understand stocks well but how does buying shares of a company at anytime after an IPO actually help that company. Aren't you just giving money to some other faceless investor?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Mayor Dave posted:

no way, you mean the villain of a marvel movie is a total dumbass????????

i like the marvel movies, but with the exception of the new spiderman all their villains are awful

Killmonger was right. :colbert:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

wanna see that Sopranos intro parody m8 w/ Trump driving up 2 Chappaqua

free idea

:sg:

:hmmyes:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Crusader posted:

:yeah:

finished it on the weekend and stoked to read the rest of the series

author is extremely online also

https://twitter.com/nkjemisin/status/990249331386183680

yeah

her book is designed is to anger chuds

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

bolton bo͎l̴̮̠͓͕̰̮͍t͖̲o̻̬ṇ̳͍̞̼́ Bolton B̧̩̭͖̙̬̞ͅo̻̬̼̪̮͎̖l̥̠̞̯͓̩̘͞t͚͇͎o͔̲̻͇͈n̹̟͡ BOLTON B̨̯͖̫O̖̖̱̤͇̯̞͞L̵Ț̙͇̀Ơ̫̠͚͇ͅN̛͍ B O L T O N B̛̗ ̸̰̤͙̣̙̗̪̭͠O̜̠̬͔̟͢ ̨̘̮̗L̩̥̣̳̯̬̘ ҉̼̤̣̩T͉͙̘̺̟̣̲͞ ̷̭͔̥̻O̩̮͔̮̪̰̩̺͟ ̴̴̼͍̦̼̭̜͡N҉̸̯̤͓̭̘͚̘͔́ ͔̪̦͎̞̝̜̩͞

bolto

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Ramadu posted:

bibi spouted a bunch of poo poo we knew in 2005 about irans nuke program

this is the stuff that was the reason we made the iran deal

we will use 15 year old info to go to war lmao

FAKE JEWS

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

1100+ posts, each one a carefully cultivated masterpiece

https://i.imgur.com/hxYPJHk.gifv

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
loving femdroids running the sexual economy and hoarding all the gently caress for themselves so they can land a chad.

*smash cut with the caption Three Hours Earlier where im shrieking RREEEE TRIGGERED MUCH RREEEEEE and pouring milk over my head in front of the campus womens center*

*smash cut back to present*

i tell you its a loving conspiracy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

god imagine trying to get infinity gauntlets through airport security

probably a lot easier once you get the space stone

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Jack Del Huevos posted:

isn't the increased spotlight what is getting them kicked off various platforms though?

Sorta. There is a bi difference between shining a spotlight on some group of shitheads and analyzing their belief system on cable news. Like when Anderson Cooper got the pedo sub reddits shut down he just called them out as horrible, he didn't give a platform to their views that actually children can consent because *some random bullshit*

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
new month and we have to drag out one of turdfuzz's musty, failed threads to post in. Trump deserves better than this. shameful

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

TBH I don't understand stocks well but how does buying shares of a company at anytime after an IPO actually help that company. Aren't you just giving money to some other faceless investor?

Direct benefit: Companies can issue stock after an IPO. Buying stock will incrementally increase demand, meaning their per-share return on any future issuance goes up.

Indirect benefit: By increasing the demand for this specific for-profit prison you increase the likelihood of a higher IPO for another evil for-profit prison. You also either reward someone who was part of the IPO and rewarded the company or reward someone one level upstream from you, with indirect culpability all the way up to the IPO.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i think it was PJ O'Rourke who originally coined the saying "Republicans say the government doesn't work and then get elected and prove it," and in a similar rhetorical mode - incels say theyre unfuckable and then work overtime to prove themselves right

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DryGoods posted:

new month and we have to drag out one of turdfuzz's musty, failed threads to post in. Trump deserves better than this. shameful

we don’t tho

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Pancakes posted:

Killmonger was right. :colbert:

Black panther was a real god example of a compelling antagonist making the movie much better.

Also smashing monarchy is always good

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Thinking about Kim :3:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DryGoods posted:

trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

deepfake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
i'm just gonna be yelling "DEEPFAKE" every time i used to say "lol" in the pre-deepfake times so that just saying deepfake becomes as meaningless as the deepfakes themselves

• Locked thread