Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

oh my goddamn loving christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Who leaked this?
Also why does the news never stop now - I'm so tired.

you can literally stop paying attention at any time, ive done it for a few weeks several times

you dont miss anything, nothing ever happens precisely because everything is always happening at once

it only takes like an hour to catch back up

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Who leaked this?
Also why does the news never stop now - I'm so tired.

giuliani

so that now trump can bitch and moan about the news coverage of the questions instead of answering them lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

you can literally stop paying attention at any time, ive done it for a few weeks several times

you dont miss anything, nothing ever happens precisely because everything is always happening at once

it only takes like an hour to catch back up

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

tacodaemon posted:

i know what you mean but that's not how dysmorphia works mentally

yeah i definitely get that, but it's still sad

i mean trump goes out there every fuckin day and believes he's the handsomest man in the world, but decent people are looking in the mirror and feeling like poo poo. where's the justice in that?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Maddow is live-reading the list and like junkie shaking over the high and so am I

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

Mueller leaked it to entice Trump into incriminating himself despite being handed the script because he's Trump

it’s gonna be great when he starts tweeting answers to the questions without even agreeing to the interview

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Duscat posted:

oh my goddamn loving christ

god he asks about the may 12th 2017 tweet but we all know he's really asking about that day's tweet from horsefucker pence

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Mueller: Mr President thank you for your time today, just one more thing. Could you read this for the record?

*Trump takes a notecard and furrows his brow*

Trump: Why would you want me to say "Pmurt"?

*Trump vanishes in a torrent of piss*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
oh lmao there's a question on the list asking him about his reaction to comey telling him about the steele dossier and that the piss tape is real

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao, just lmao
https://twitter.com/mawilner/status/991119087739715584

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

how in the world is this still a thing when 20+ years ago everybody knew he was loving aaliyah when she was like 14 and he was mid-late 20s

https://twitter.com/TaranaBurke/status/990972936214466560

it's a combination of tolerance of celebrity crimes and white indifference to the plight of abused WoC, it's basically the perfect storm for an abuser being enabled to abuse

the closest thing i can think of is the situation faced by partners of abusive LEOs

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin posted:

he could have turned down the nomination but whatever this way is much funnier

I'd imagine we'd still get a couple of these stories if he respectfully declined but yeah him saying 'uh ok sure what's the worst that can happen' totally cemented his fate.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Man wielding metal bar breaks into Trump International Hotel looking for Jared Kushner

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

it’s gonna be great when he starts tweeting answers to the questions without even agreeing to the interview

turn up the limit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/991121790612144129?s=21

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

I remember every time one of the events happens and saying “ that’s a crime “

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Naerasa posted:

yeah i definitely get that, but it's still sad

i mean trump goes out there every fuckin day and believes he's the handsomest man in the world, but decent people are looking in the mirror and feeling like poo poo. where's the justice in that?

I can feel like poo poo about myself without even looking into a mirror tyvm

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/991121479545901059

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This is... fundamentally different.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cucks

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DryGoods posted:

Mueller: Mr President thank you for your time today, just one more thing. Could you read this for the record?

this would never work, trump cant read

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

Bad news - Trump is illiterate

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm crime

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/991121971357339648?s=21

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This is... fundamentally different.

Lmao Bibi getting hung out to dry

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

crazy cloud posted:

oh lmao there's a question on the list asking him about his reaction to comey telling him about the steele dossier and that the piss tape is real

I swear to you, if Trump sits to be interviewed I'm wearing my hat to work that day. Even if it's a day that I'm in federal court.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
we all kno what trump's plea will be once we arrive at that particular stage of this procession:

WITCHHUNT!!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lamo

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lmoeba

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Cantorsdust posted:

It's a machine-learning algorithm thing that using a large number of pictures of a person, can put that person's face on a video and match the original subject's expression.

Eg you could take a lot of pictures of Pence, feed it into this thing, and then put Pence's face on the recipient of a horse love video. It's in its infancy yet, but with time it could be used to make fake video as convincing as good photoshopped pictures.

some of the videos out there are already indiscernible from reality, in fact someone used the deepfakes algorithm on that footage of carrie fisher in rogue one and the result was even better than the video that disney paid millions for

and all it costs atm is hours of cpu cycles

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

lol Trumps going to perjure the poo poo out of himself if he takes the interview. Huge possibility they have Cohens calls with Trump where he in great detail talks about all of that poo poo.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

whoopsie ah who cares

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

if he leads the interview with “is the piss tape real” I may very well die from laughter

instantly if he actually asks that verbatim

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This isn't breaking, this came out hours ago.
Possibly years or centennia.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pancakes posted:

I swear to you, if Trump sits to be interviewed I'm wearing my hat to work that day. Even if it's a day that I'm in federal court.

what if youre going to federal court to tell them the piss tape ISNT real???

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lol i can hear john bolton jogging 2 the oval office from fkn massachusetts

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Roddy going to Pelican Bay (with Comey and Mueller and every other cop)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

prefect posted:

I liked Saints Row 3 quite a lot.

honestly in any other year it'd have been a goty

• Locked thread