Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

cumshitter posted:

im watching santa clarita diet and the couple is debating whether or not they should let the wife eat a couple of nazi blue collar workers. one of whom shows up high on painkillers and invites them to go to a lsebian doctors funeral so they can shout things at her "colord kids"

tbh if i ever killed a nazi i think i'd go ahead and grill their flesh and eat them. i mean, you killed someone, might as well go all-out. i don't think you get any extra jail time for eating a person, if anything you might be more likely to be deemed incompetent to stand trial or whatever that law-words-thing is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

blatant headline question rule violation

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BUSH 2112 posted:

tbh if i ever killed a nazi i think i'd go ahead and grill their flesh and eat them. i mean, you killed someone, might as well go all-out. i don't think you get any extra jail time for eating a person, if anything you might be more likely to be deemed incompetent to stand trial or whatever that law-words-thing is

you absolutely get extra jail time for eating people, op

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

A fun thing that non-American's might not know is, you don't just get one bill from the hospital. If you go to the hospital for something serious, or are in there for awhile, after you get out you're gonna be getting random bills for months afterwards. From different departments and services, the ambulance that took you there, and so on. Some of them will probably be bullshit, so if you're pretty sure a bill you got is bullshit you can call them up and probably make it go away. But for the most part you'll just pay them. Because if you don't those bills will be sent to a collection agency, who will make your life hell.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Remember how Trump wanted to actually go to the DMZ but his people stopped him and all that he got to do was fly in a helicopter. drat, Trump was really pissed that he never got a "Pence standing at DMZ photo". I am guessing that the Secret Service and the Pentagon is flipping its poo poo right now.

It would be pretty funny if he got turned into a real Manchurian candidate instead of a lovely knockoff Russian version.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

BUSH 2112 posted:

please don't eat nazi's that's how naziism spreads

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

cumshitter posted:

im watching santa clarita diet and the couple is debating whether or not they should let the wife eat a couple of nazi blue collar workers. one of whom shows up high on painkillers and invites them to go to a lsebian doctors funeral so they can shout things at her "colord kids"

show's better than i thought, and they thoughtfully added some good local flavor for people from santa clarita

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

tacodaemon posted:

~~ flashback to 1996 ~~

Andrew Selvaggio is a trained chef who oversees new menu offerings for 19,263 McDonald's restaurants, and when you ask him about his affinity for the product he creates, he doesn't mess around. ''I would say,'' he replies calmly, clinically, ''that I'm a super-heavy user.''

Selvaggio, who came to McDonald's headquarters in Oak Brook, Ill., from Chicago's famed Pump Room, is sweating in the kitchen at a high-profile time. The chain's domestic sales have been flat, and it is in the middle of a highly publicized attempt to give its menu more adult appeal. McDonald's has introduced four new sandwiches this year alone; the first was the Arch Deluxe burger last spring -- a relative flop among customers and underwhelmed food critics. Through it all, Selvaggio remains relentlessly upbeat about his work, speaking of his creations with the brio of a proud gourmet. He says he tested 52 combinations of mustard for the Arch Deluxe, ''like an artist blending different colors.'' Coming next: radicchio in the new Grilled Chicken Salad Deluxe, debuting this month. ''That's my responsibility,'' says Selvaggio of this upscale move. ''To reinterpret trends in restaurants. To McDonaldize them.''

McDonaldize yourself and face to bloodshed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the nazi prion unfolds in your brain in the shape of a swastika and before you know it ur goosestepping and donating to dick spencer

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Is the "van service" the one where they dump you beneath the nearest freeway overpass?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

sullat posted:

Is the "van service" the one where they dump you beneath the nearest freeway overpass?

only before 3 PM

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Business Gorillas posted:

hosed up if true

what if you're native american and don't believe in letting any part of the nazi go to waste??

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

lol what the gently caress

Pmrut

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i fell down a troop vlogger rabbit hole for the last two hours and i have literally no idea why

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
cocaine mitch

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:vince:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i can't believe you shitdicks let this be the trump thread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Epic High Five posted:

lol what the gently caress

loyalty day goes back a long way, it's the way we decided to celebrate may day once we decided that labor unions were communist

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

hell yeah

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ScrubLeague posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cargo cult posted:

i fell down a troop vlogger rabbit hole for the last two hours and i have literally no idea why

troop vlogger troop vlogger troop vlogger [to the tune of crossfire commercial that only 90s kids]

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
loyalty day is a lol, but its not like im doing anything for may day

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tgremtop

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that said, gordon ramsay liked in-n-out burger so much the first time he tried it that he went through the drive-thru twice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/WHPublicPool/status/991154945159319552?s=19

yea ok

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sogie

https://twitter.com/OHCHRAsia/status/990831135709052928

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

is there a statute about cannibalism?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

this pedal fuckin rules btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87kB4iAtbJQ

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

:ok:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

loyalty day goes back a long way, it's the way we decided to celebrate may day once we decided that labor unions were communist

Well, we have labor day in September so we don't have to remember all those union organizers that got murdered back on the original May day.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

we are rudderless and lost without title changes. soon we will resort to cabinalism

i have pockets of cum throughout my body so i feel pretty safe but i dont expect that to protct me forever

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe that means president retard pissmouth is gonna play some extra golf and slim doen to 239 for real this month to impress whoever his new doctor is lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

is there a statute about cannibalism?

violating a corpse

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

National idiot orange bitch make the loving tweet awareness month

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/audipenny/status/990774938561798145

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
They dug up the tree that piss nazi potus and jupes planted at the white house lawn lmsl

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

crazy cloud posted:

Maybe that means president retard pissmouth is gonna play some extra golf and slim doen to 239 for real this month to impress whoever his new doctor is lmao

wait is ronny jackleson no longer his doc??

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
well i mean if you kill someone to eat them you might as well gently caress them too if youre gonna get a "violating a corpse" charge anyway

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I designate may national poop in the butt month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The us would collapse without fat orange piss hog telling us it's national silent but deadly fart awareness week

• Locked thread