Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Epic High Five posted:

Bibi held one of his press conferences where he says Iran is 6 months away from nuclear ICBMs, only this time he did it with a bunch of glitz and pulling curtains off of things, obviously to appeal to Trump. It seemed to have worked at first as the WH tweeted that they agree with Bibi that Iran has expansive and secret nuclear capabilities.

Then 3 hours pass and they go back and say that was an error, and actually we only believe that HAD those capabilities and actually they're complying with the Iran deal and are fine for the moment

Joe thinks the entire rest of the world was calling everybody in the White House to scream at them that nobody is gonna support this, but I'm more convinced that Trump cooled on it because it was just so obviously a shot for shot remake of Powell lying to ensure war crimes happened again

Amazing.

I kinda tuned out in a fog after the first White House response. That’s unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Epic High Five posted:

It's a longstanding tradition that soft right wingers always come out to counter-protest a bunch of hardcore leftists and anarchists and get owned bigly

I've never understood why, it's not like they have any rhetorical basis to oppose agitation for labor rights beyond the fact that their once focused ideology has been hopelessly co-opted. Their rallying cry is basically, "WE AGREE, BUT CONDITIONALLY" which is obv gonna lose

I will give my life to protect the window of the Starbucks where I yelled at a 19 year old woman to write Trump on my cup

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i really like the ninth gate

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

GSD posted:

loyalty to what though :thunk:

trump!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

It's a longstanding tradition that soft right wingers always come out to counter-protest a bunch of hardcore leftists and anarchists and get owned bigly

I've never understood why, it's not like they have any rhetorical basis to oppose agitation for labor rights beyond the fact that their once focused ideology has been hopelessly co-opted. Their rallying cry is basically, "WE AGREE, BUT CONDITIONALLY" which is obv gonna lose

its because they want to own the libs

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Oh yeah I know the artist, I just thought it was liberal Weinstein in hell but also unfairly targeted.

ah ok

unfortunately gross fat evil white men all just look alike

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

GSD posted:

loyalty to what though :thunk:

dont think too hard about that

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

lmao oh god no, anybody but the Proud Boys

they will quell the violent leftist mob with the power of not wiping their rear end

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What are the odds that these idiots actually do migrate en masse from the hills of eastern Oregon just to push around some trigglypuffs end up sobbing on Hannity because rude antifa teens responded to belligerence and violence with even more belligerence and violence? How many of the cities they're gonna invade are even open carry?

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Wait, they said it was a typo?! They accused Iran of having a clandestine nuclear program and then said it was a typo???

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol remember trump?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Fix posted:

Wait, they said it was a typo?! They accused Iran of having a clandestine nuclear program and then said it was a typo???

TRUMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fix posted:

Correct

Trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

look at me i'm going to do a jake tapper impression

"Well, I find the president's behavior to be aberrational to the confines of normal political discourse, and rather disturbing."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

look at me i'm going to do a jake tapper impression

"Well, I find the president's behavior to be aberrational to the confines of normal political discourse, and rather disturbing."

uncanny

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Fix posted:

yeah it owns

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fix posted:

has

no wait, had

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao, I was expecting the final paper for this class to be brutal because every quiz/exam has been pretty much 100% essay responses that didn't gently caress around, but it's just a brief 500+ word paper on a subject of your choosing and a slide deck to go with it

extremely nice, I'll be able to have the rest of the semester wrapped up before I leave for Vegas

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

That is the greatest thing I have ever heard.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

has

no wait, had

the young intern who accidentally did a dipsey doodle apologizes

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

what degree are you working on EHF

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

what degree are you working on EHF

I'm taking classes a couple at a time to work toward an associates or something, whatever first becomes available, because I've hit the "no degree" ceiling at work

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

here's my chuck todd

"If it's Tuesday, it's Meet the Press. Washington is in a bit of a tizzy today after the president decided to feast upon his own pubic hair like it was angel hair pasta on the White House lawn. My special guests Bill Kristol and Peggy Noonan are here to weigh in on whether they think President Trump can come back from what some are calling a 'bad hair day' for the administration."

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol remember the time the missile warning system went off and everyone in hawaii thought they were minutes from nuclear hellfire and the government and the military decided "ah whatever were not going to say anything about it"

that owned. the government absolutely does not function any more

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
on this loyalty day i proclaim my loyalty

to SATAN

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I'm taking classes a couple at a time to work toward an associates or something, whatever first becomes available, because I've hit the "no degree" ceiling at work

oh yeah public jobs are rigid about job requirements I've heard.

I did that same thing at my last job, just took random poo poo filling out an associates because they were reimbursing my tuition

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
aj delgado gonna crowdfund tomorrow because she hosed a potato

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

lol remember the time the missile warning system went off and everyone in hawaii thought they were minutes from nuclear hellfire and the government and the military decided "ah whatever were not going to say anything about it"

Yes, I remember sailor.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

oh yeah public jobs are rigid about job requirements I've heard.

I did that same thing at my last job, just took random poo poo filling out an associates because they were reimbursing my tuition

Exact same here lol

They're less rigid than a lot of places because a degree was technically required for my job, but I had a boatload of experience and interviewed well so my department HR person twisted some arms and got me through

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/lamour/status/990973490865102848

https://twitter.com/TotesMcGotes/status/991140178466103296

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Shear Modulus posted:

lmao an exec ar my job was in Hawaii at the time and she told her whole story at a mandatory work meeting and vaguely tied it into customer service or something

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Someone please think of the :shucks:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

here's my chuck todd

"If it's Tuesday, it's Meet the Press. Washington is in a bit of a tizzy today after the president decided to feast upon his own pubic hair like it was angel hair pasta on the White House lawn. My special guests Bill Kristol and Peggy Noonan are here to weigh in on whether they think President Trump can come back from what some are calling a 'bad hair day' for the administration."

this was the day Donald Trump became President

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
my loving horrible dog got me awake at 2 in the goddamn morning because there's some kinda dog poo poo going on outside he gotta bark at

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

also lmao, I was expecting the final paper for this class to be brutal because every quiz/exam has been pretty much 100% essay responses that didn't gently caress around, but it's just a brief 500+ word paper on a subject of your choosing and a slide deck to go with it

extremely nice, I'll be able to have the rest of the semester wrapped up before I leave for Vegas

As someone who is procrastinating a term paper right now by drinking I hate you

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

Andrew Bretibart's career highlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4od4QQVK1o

he died of a heart attack like a month after this

can't tell which thing you're saying is the career highlight :thunk:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i dont normally lust for death but seeing a may day protest crowd tear a bunch of militiamen limb from limb like they were blackwater psychos circa 2004 would feel rather empowering

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hey there's an unknown dog three blocks over, luckily the dog grapevine has passed it down so my dog needs to stand in the middle of the house barking

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

hey there's an unknown dog three blocks over, luckily the dog grapevine has passed it down so my dog needs to stand in the middle of the house barking

ur gonna feel really embarassed when you're set upon by demonic figures you've foolishly ignored your dog's warning about

• Locked thread