Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

skaboomizzy posted:

it's stuff Mueller already has the answer to from Flynn and Gates flipping so he could just rack up dozens of "lying to the feds" charges on Trump

it is a very weak attempt to force The Mattering

It'll definitely be interesting watching the people who were always "well Clinton lied under oath and should have been removed," switch over to "well Clinton lied under oath too!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

mormonpartyboat posted:

We recall fondly how past dinners were tremendous spectacles of dignity that were enjoyed by all.

i really hope they stick with their proposal of having two comedians, one liberal & one conservative, lets end this stupid dinner already

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
i see the fat bitch has made the, or at least some portion of, the tweet

:hai:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

It's almost as if Trump doesn't read things and doesn't expect his supporters to read things either and will instead just take whatever he says at face value

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

thank u. i would very much enjoy seeing trump try to answer a single one of these questions without implicating himself

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
q: collusion?

a: no collusion! no collusion!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

LOL loving L

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Thom and the Heads posted:

can someone ctrl v the "mueller questions" i dont have time to read a drat article

1. How much pee u drink?

2. How much pee pee u see?

3. How much pee you smell?

4. How much piss do you see?

5. How much piss you touched??

6. Bad president?!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol another of Pruitt's staff is leaving (different person than the security dude)
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/991322815830904832

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

thank u. i would very much enjoy seeing trump try to answer a single one of these questions without implicating himself

This is basically a perjury trap in the same way a dwarf fortress lava chamber is merely "a trap"

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I read this first as kids are drinking vapid liquid

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Substance18_EHU/status/990916216670781441

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I know, it's hilarious
I said before but all we can ask is that prez does get these questions asked to him and that there is a recording or at least a transcript of his answers. It would be so good.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I read this first as kids are drinking vapid liquid

i read it as "drinking vagina liquid"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lawman 0 posted:

Also they let some of the migrants in

lol Trump is gonna go ballistic when someone tells him about this.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/paulwaldman1/status/991310473718108160

this is amazing

he just needs a nice long drag on a cigarette to end it

missed a perfectly good opportunity to call him Marijuana Mitch

https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/status/984442796798087170?lang=en

Sad!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shocked that the vaping community is producing lovely parents

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Beef Tea was my stage name back in

you know what? forget I said anything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

i really hope they stick with their proposal of having two comedians, one liberal & one conservative, lets end this stupid dinner already

I like seeing stand up comedians say "gently caress you" to the president when he's like six feet away

Also there was a Bush impersonator that no one remembers right after colbert, "conservative comedians" loving blow

"HEY! Hey aren't you all sick of abortions" [pause for laughter, complain about lack of laughter]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
don blankenship could be the least charismatic human being ive ever seen

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao at trump reading any of that

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I just realized that they already know that he knew about all that stuff, probably from Rhona's files.

poo poo he's gonna get impeached

Over

His

Emails

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Grind me up and soak me in boiling water and feed me to ailing Britons

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

the Gibson poo poo is hilarious because boomer cooldads gonna die thinking their manufactured heritage will be forgotten, and it will and it should be.

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

Inspector Hound posted:

I like seeing stand up comedians say "gently caress you" to the president when he's like six feet away

Also there was a Bush impersonator that no one remembers right after colbert, "conservative comedians" loving blow

"HEY! Hey aren't you all sick of abortions" [pause for laughter, complain about lack of laughter]

conservatives do it this way, LIEberals do it this way

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trukp

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

meanolmrcloud posted:

the Gibson poo poo is hilarious because boomer cooldads gonna die thinking their manufactured heritage will be forgotten, and it will and it should be.

it will be good when the boomer nostalgia vintage garbage market implodes

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Inspector Hound posted:

Grind me up and soak me in boiling water and feed me to ailing Britons

you Irish

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/KmoYBbf.gifv

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Dennis Miller is a piece of poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the broken earth trilogy (which has won like three Hugos) is really good and recommended

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Robert Plant posted:

cha cha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

reminder that Gibson is a massive trafficker of endangered rosewood and ebony, the Obama justice department caught them red-handed, then gave them all the wood back and never charged anyone because they were a bunch of cucks

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ASenileAnimal posted:

lmao at trump reading any of that

I wanna see the reaction of trump's lawyers as he answers those questions

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Slash and other rock luminaries

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whitesnake and other rock classics

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Robert Plant posted:

Give me three days to research this post and I'll have a scathing reply ready for you

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

meanolmrcloud posted:

one funny thing is about gibson is they bought the epiphone line of guitars, which makes duplicates of gibsons but manufactures them overseas, and they improved the line considerably over time (like you couldn't tell if you were playing a gibson or an epiphone LP if you didn't look at the headstock) and essentially cannibalized their own business, making affordable dupes of something expensive they already made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the funny thing about these is some assume he has an internal monologue or reflects on anything

• Locked thread