Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
The new brevik game, it lurks below, is now on early access on steam. ICR already has it purchased. Let the copy pasta commence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I got it too. It's a good game so far, but I haven't found the option to whale. And there is a distinct lack of yellow.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Venom trailer is out

What do we think of tongue length?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
It Lurks Below is pretty good but kind of repetitive at this point, being forced to grind mining to get Survival levels to get cool patterns is butts

Also, forget cosmicing Wolverine, when you can

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Adult Sword Owner posted:

It Lurks Below is pretty good but kind of repetitive at this point, being forced to grind mining to get Survival levels to get cool patterns is butts

Also, forget cosmicing Wolverine, when you can

I was just thinking about how cool the costume for galactus herald ghost rider punisher would be

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
It Sucks Below

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cosmic

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

But enough about this post

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Venom is also female so it hits another check box too.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I also miss leowyld

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wish george soros would give leo a billion dollars and a racon park

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The problem with It Lurks Below is it looks like another Terraria clone and I've already got Terraria and Starbound for that kind of gameplay.

Obvious Plant

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

:siren: ATTENTION MARVEL NERDS :siren:
The normally overpriced Marvel Alliance 1 + 2 pack is on sale for a quite reasonable $15 in the US.
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/116197/

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I forgot about this game(Marvel Heroes) since October. Felt the urge to grind up some new hero...and it's dead.

I don't even care about a private server because it won't have the time and money I put into my account and honestly the game wasn't really good enough to play in that regard.

Still, had some really fun times grinding Rogue to 60 yellow. Grinding out some good summoner loot for Doom via Ultron, complaining about only getting Doom to Cosmic 45 before they nerfed story exp.

RIP dontbelievehislies.jpg

edit: oh yeah I forgot almost tanking a couple raids because I'm bad and can't dodge flashing red zones. Good times.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Apr 30, 2018

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

:siren: ATTENTION MARVEL NERDS :siren:
The normally overpriced Marvel Alliance 1 + 2 pack is on sale for a quite reasonable $15 in the US.
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/116197/
These still are pretty much awful ports, right?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

yes, do not buy

edit: spend $20 on it lurks below instead!

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I'm pretty sure the Marvel Ultimate ALliance 2 port doesn't even come with the Jugs DLC.

Which is honestly just disappointing. I put Jugs in my party at the start of the game and he never left. He was the best.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

they updated the ports to fix most of the issues and add the DLC for free

they're basically fine now. the biggest problem is those games didn't age very well

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Shocker, Kelp doesn't like something because it's too old

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Idk why I conflate you with lizardman but I stand by it

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I have many good memories of yelling through playthroughs of MUA with friends, shouting at each other when we died for bullshit reasons and wasting time on the trivia

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Did they fix the bug in MUA2 where you couldn't play on the Cap side more then 3 times?

I remember that bug very specifically; one boss fight on the Cap side was Green Goblin, and you were assisted by Ally Nick Fury. However, because Green Goblin was playable, he scaled to your level, while Nick Fury didn't. This meant that once you got to New Game ++ or whatever, Green Goblin would one shot Nick Fury whenever the fight started, before you could move, and you would lose the mission.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

Idk why I conflate you with lizardman but I stand by it

lil bitch

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i mean to be fair i didnt really like MUA2 when it was new, its a nicer looking game but its kind of not great. i still like MUA1 a lot though. its just you know, its not aged great, its kind of long and the pacing is not the best

both of them are tons of fun with friends though. if you can get 4 people together youre going to have a good time in either game

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I got MUA as a pack-in for my 360 and traded it in within a day because it is bad.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Gotta work on your pickup lines dude

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I got MUA as a pack-in for my 360 and traded it in within a day because it is bad.

Game is way better with friends, sorry you didn't have any :shrug:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
It's no X-men Legends II

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Game is way better with friends, sorry you didn't have any :shrug:

I did but then our online hangout got shut down a month early after the developers were laid off.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Watched Infinity War today. Enjoyed it for what it was.

Then on the drive home I was sad I couldn't farm mobs in Marvel Heroes :negative:

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
When I sit down to watch netflix, sometimes I miss having MH to click through. I still fondly remember how I enjoyed cosmicing jean grey by holding down RMB and watching DS9.

Fake edit: pre rework jean, with your triple damage auras, rip in pieces you are still missed.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
https://i.imgur.com/oQxCTyA.mp4

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Erdricks posted:

When I sit down to watch netflix, sometimes I miss having MH to click through. I still fondly remember how I enjoyed cosmicing jean grey by holding down RMB and watching DS9.

Fake edit: pre rework jean, with your triple damage auras, rip in pieces you are still missed.

I miss Magneto and being welcomed to die

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Did the game end with my Taskmaster as the top TT66 time because if so lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh no the animuboys got St. Freak :( rip

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Y'all what were your favorite antics surrounding this game, I'm telling the story of this poo poo to my partner and it's frankly hard to remember it all

I forget did Hank Pym send death threats on top of being obsessed with Wasp or was it just the creepy obsession

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

i liked to click dudes until they died and pooped out loot

o and the colors were pretty

LOOK OUT COSTUMES!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I miss saying I was grinding costumes and having everyone pre-emptively congratulate me on my Thing Pants