Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
Im a bit bored of this season. The doctor's return is fresh but it cant sustain the whole summer. Impeachment when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Being drunk and watching mega bees attack WH protesters and supporters is my new favorite thing

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I advise every 18-34 year old male in this thread to enlist in the SPACE FORCE before you get drafted into one of the dumb earth-based military branches.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Alan Is More Upset posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/991337742796804096

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/991267863674675200

This makes me think of the way they find leaks in agencies like the FBI.

They tell each department that a drug shipment is happening on a certain day of the week and see which one leaks the day to find out who it is. I hope Mueller's team put specific errors in on purpose to find out if Tmump is the leaker.

it's called a barium meal test (or canary trap if you're Tom Clancy) :eng101:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Quotey posted:

so happy dr sexcake has now become a sympathetic character

though i'm sure the betrayal is not far now

he's probably been giving Trump pharma-grade meth for decades, giving birth to the brainworms that infest Trump's skull

also he doesn't think it's a big deal that he told the world about Trump's hair pills (it kinda is, ethically)

he's hilarious but not really sympathetic

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

2DCAT posted:

Being drunk and watching mega bees attack WH protesters and supporters is my new favorite thing

rumchata lawn facist

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

Yes.... Ha Ha Ha.... YES!!!!

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/991348616005652480

all the streams are aligned!

How can he do Trump Doctor Sex Cake like that

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uh that's a really standard and, to my eye, non-controversial European History 1xx take

teen vogue, writing for 12y/o girls, is right on the money??

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Colonel J posted:

Im a bit bored of this season. The doctor's return is fresh but it cant sustain the whole summer. Impeachment when?

divorce coming up, then we'll have the unexpected death of a fan favorite, midterms, mass firings, then we get to impeachment around the holidays

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Nastier Nate posted:

I advise every 18-34 year old male in this thread to enlist in the SPACE FORCE before you get drafted into one of the dumb earth-based military branches.

they already have pretty good ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVRyOfS56Q

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

remember when james bond told obama that trump was working for the russians and obama said "the gently caress do i care"

lol then biden and :yooge: O took turns jerking off each other over all the decorum

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The rule of law does not matter lmbo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

you can do better than that mpb & what's more i believe in you

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
HOPEY! MAGGIE! SOMEONE GET THE MACHINE

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

'Asked how he could justify saying Trump would be the healthiest president ever, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead.'

I'd still put my money on Obama, Bush, and maybe Clinton.
Hell Carter could probably outrun him at this point.

decorum is terminal you fool

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/991364734107766784

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
i wouldn't think it very smart to go gestapo all over the guy who holds all my medical secrets but then again im not the president so :shrug:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ah gently caress gog.com re-released the pod racing game for pc

i gotta get this drat thing

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
space force makes me think trump is tryin his best to make WH40K a reality

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

2DCAT posted:

I read that as maga bees and will keep believing that is what you said.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Oh wow dad you always bring up the time I crashed the car but never talk about how careful I was being right before I crashed it again jeeeeeeeeeez

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

mandatory lesbian posted:

He can sit on a golden throne and tweet directly into our minds.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

divorce coming up, then we'll have the unexpected death of a fan favorite, midterms, mass firings, then we get to impeachment around the holidays

they don't need to impeach Bobby Moolah

just put the cuffs on and throw him into a hole

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is teen vogue woke again now

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

cruz going to lose! #MAGA

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

Big week coming up!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i was summoned to this thread via a decorum portal

which one of you fools dare to awaken me

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

A braindead symbol propped up by a bunch of court attendants and grift u say

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I love when people like Cheong use the "-oid" thing as if he's the most regular and convincing human you'll ever see and not mistakable for a cartoon character who owns themselves on a Wile E. Coyote level of frequency.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

uh that's a really standard and, to my eye, non-controversial European History 1xx take

teen vogue, writing for 12y/o girls, is right on the money??

its the tonal part thats extremely funny

in the story, capitalism has to come along and gently caress everything up

but feudalism (and really the entire history of humanity) was a loving nightmare, so they have to say things like "capitalism, which started in 18th century england, spread imperialism and slavery"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

found a picture of the new lead white house attorney and doctor

orly taitz for white house lawyer and dentist

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Addamere posted:

can we make the moon the 51st state?

some rich chud will move there and get two senators and a rep all to himself

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Make a new fbi but only for political crimes like deleting emails

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I'm the Tankbusta

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Reality Loser posted:

make a new fbi whose only job is LOCKING HER UP since the current one aint doing poo poo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

rear end cobra posted:

found a picture of the new lead white house attorney and doctor

He's like a model from a ps1 game came to life

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Reality Loser posted:

why would you have female body inspectors deleting emails?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ex post facho posted:

i yhink its pretty cool that reid acknowledged that there are deffo aliens and theyre way beyond us and this is trump doing his level best to not spill the beans to the whole world that an invasion is on the way

DO NOT INCITE PANIC

alien alloys is my favorite subplot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

one big problem with it would be that it violates a treaty obligation

whoa i bet the constitution dont like treaty violations

• Locked thread