Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Louisgod posted:

what the actual gently caress

israel is good (great)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
lol is there any criminal scheme mikey cohen wasn't involved in

The president's personal attorney represented multiple clients in New York who allegedly staged car crashes to cheat insurance companies

quote:

A Rolling Stone investigation found that Cohen represented numerous clients who were involved in deliberate, planned car crashes as part of an attempt to cheat insurance companies. Furthermore, investigations by insurers showed that several of Cohen's clients were affiliated with insurance fraud rings that repeatedly staged "accidents." And at least one person Cohen represented was indicted on criminal charges of insurance fraud while the lawsuit he had filed on her behalf was pending. Cohen also did legal work for a medical clinic whose principal was a doctor later convicted of insurance fraud for filing phony medical claims on purported "accident" victims. Taken together, a picture emerges that the personal attorney to the president of the United States was connected to a shadowy underworld of New York insurance fraud, a pervasive problem dominated by Russian organized crime that was costing the state's drivers an estimated $1 billion a year.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
literally every question on that list is a potential perjury trap

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

donny is a billionaire who has no stress because his simple mind creates none.

NO COLLUSION
YOU'RE THE PUPPET

REMEMBER SAILOR?
Nice!

it kind of flips around again in that his life is so insanely stress-free that it flips back around and he gets insanely mad over trivial poo poo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

what's donny's baseline?

"FAKE NEWS"? "NO COLLUSION"?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SK learning how to play trump

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

poo poo. I'm going to use this

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk posted:

tbf everything is a perjury trap for trump

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Nonsense posted:

why is sexcake crying on tv again?

He told nyt trump takes hair pills and trump sent his goons to toss his office lol

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I did a thing posted:

nothing wrong with this

well it’s entirely true though

kill 1: that stupid guy
kill 2: his dumb shirt

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The one news outlet not freaking out about the Michelle Wolf thing: NPR. So proud. :911:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

considering this is, what, the last interview mueller is holding? that's the entire idea

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

UFOTacoMan posted:

but my murder dog!
He' so sweet!

*gets murder dogged*

This girl I know from hs got her hand mauled to poo poo when she was trying to stop her murder dogs from fighting each other. But it’s okay bc they were “just being dogs”

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Louisgod posted:

what the actual gently caress

listening to this journalist Abby Maritn on Joe Rogan's podcast. she's been barred from parts of israel because she reports all the hosed up poo poo the IDF has been doing

one of them being wearing shirts like this and laughing while videotaping themselves sniping literal children

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

SK learning how to play trump

both koreas are absolutely gonna gently caress the us over and it's going to own bigly

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

PostNouveau posted:

Didn't Southwest kill her by not doing the needed upgrade because it wasn't legally required?

yup! it was their second uninspected engine to explode in the last few years

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

I did a thing posted:

nothing wrong with this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I did a thing posted:

nothing wrong with this

this is triggering a vague memory of a goon wearing this at a palestine rally to be 'ironic'

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

youd think incels would just be aggressively loving each other and bragging about how they solved their sex problem by excluding women and engaging in gay sex to spite the gynocracy

That's GAY dude

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I'm with z on this one

the people screeching about doggy racism are stupid as poo poo

all racism is bad, pitbull lives matter, no bad dogs just bad environments, lack of doggy economic opportunity, neutering is doggy incel, not all pitbulls, won't someone think of the pitbull pups

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

reminder that Israelis have set up lookout posts where they picnic with binoculars while watching Palestinian children get sniped

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

great if you wanna date baby boomers i guess

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
man I'm so glad I got dated and married before internet nerd poo poo was used.
I can't even imagine what today is like for you whipersnappers

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:lol: that is such penny-ante poo poo.

I'm not surprised Trump's attorney is a huckster, just that he's such a loving small-time huckster.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:smith:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

just following orders, eh?

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Pisslicant

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The peace prize won't be announced until December

But the right wing media spheroid is going to make sure we hear about it every single day

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

tbf gently caress dogs that have to be trained not to destroy random three year old children

ah, yes, the two dog genders: the essential pit bull and the essential non-pit bull

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
And then when he doesnt win we will nuke norway

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

cumshitter posted:

youd think incels would just be aggressively loving each other and bragging about how they solved their sex problem by excluding women and engaging in gay sex to spite the gynocracy

They just need someone to break the ice, Cumshitter.

hint hint

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

juche avocado posted:

stfu zegermans

he's right
turns out that when humans set out to breed dogs for being rear end in a top hat murderers we're pretty good at it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tenderjerk posted:

can't be a perjury trap if you commit perjury anyways :smugdon:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

man I'm so glad I got dated and married before internet nerd poo poo was used.
I can't even imagine what today is like for you whipersnappers

one of my wife's classmates was baffled that we didn't meet each other online, like she couldn't even comprehend how else you'd meet someone

this was in 2006 though

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Bad posts coming up!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Remember space sailor?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

juche avocado posted:

Bad posts coming up!

P rude

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

he's right
turns out that when humans set out to breed dogs for being rear end in a top hat murderers we're pretty good at it

cool i'll also keep in mind your hot take that gay men don't commit rapes

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

you cant perjure yourself if you're lying about things that never happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted: