Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

pixelated boat is cool and good, this thread hating on them for basically jsut doing the same thing over and over is just stupid as hell considering how many lame one-note gimmicks we tolerate, as opposed to nuanced and sensible two-note gimmicks like trucking AND loving

it's not that it's a single-note gimmick, it's the specific method that it takes

like it's taking a really ridiculous situation then going "what if this was EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS :xd: :xd: :xd:"

pigs start flying outside and pixelated boat assembles an image of winged bacon "can you BELIEVE this???"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

pixelated boat is cool and good, this thread hating on them for basically jsut doing the same thing over and over is just stupid as hell considering how many lame one-note gimmicks we tolerate, as opposed to nuanced and sensible two-note gimmicks like trucking AND loving

piss tape is real

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bearjew posted:

So who's going to fabricate Trump's next physical

yodeling walmart kid

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

60 million people in the United States are literally retarded

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

Legit crazy

Yeezus was people thinking it was a pivot to a new artform, but yeah the last month has firmly put him in the bonkers tier in even their minds

I have problems with people blaming West's bipolar for his behavior

like yeah being manic massively distorts your reactions but they're still your base reactions, just jacked up to one billion

maybe, and I don't want to blow anyone's minds here, but maybe he's just a huge rich spoiled rear end in a top hat

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Bearjew posted:

They should get the guy that did the snl skit on it, he was the most believable anyhow

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I'm no gimmick

This is 110% real

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's not that it's a single-note gimmick, it's the specific method that it takes

like it's taking a really ridiculous situation then going "what if this was EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS :xd: :xd: :xd:"

pigs start flying outside and pixelated boat assembles an image of winged bacon "can you BELIEVE this???"

it'd be less funny if it didn't so reliably engage tons of insane right wingers, which is enough to justify the whole thing in my opinion

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why is Dick Jones renegotiating NAFTA? He's wanted for murder.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Reality Loser posted:

I'm no gimmick

This is 110% real

gimmick of not having gimmicks is played out dawg

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bearjew posted:

60 million people in the United States are literally retarded

n.b. that is a minimum only

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Reality Loser posted:

I'm no gimmick

This is 110% real

my id says sup

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the democrats backed Akin, too, and it worked.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
my gimmick is being sincere

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dick painter

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
pixelated butt

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
democrats won one of the big bellwether florida house districts tonight with a comfortable-esh margin

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

like yeah being manic massively distorts your reactions but they're still your base reactions, just jacked up to one billion

maybe, and I don't want to blow anyone's minds here, but maybe he's just a huge rich spoiled rear end in a top hat

bipolar + car wreck + celebrity is a tough combo for anyone to manage

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

my id says sup

lately I've been thinking my superego is underdeveloped and while it's good for my writing the room full of dead hookers is starting to smell

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trump is UNNbad piss hoggery

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

freckle posted:

pixelated butt

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Bearjew posted:

Skanska.

he's so full packed full of poo poo they'll need a crane

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

democrats won one of the big bellwether florida house districts tonight with a comfortable-esh margin

a second bork has hit the forums

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

Yesh.... Ha Ha Ha..... YESH! Thish is de dialecticsh!

https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/991456086648672261

love that sign tho :swoon:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

freckle is a big fucker who smells bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

the thing boat is doing is called "jokes"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

bonded with his presidnet as a fellow fat guy

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Are you watching the idaho debates

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Reality Loser posted:

I'm no gimmick

This is 110% real

much like the piss tape

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

it'd be funny if he actually did acknowledge his monkey cheese by including nonstop allusions to sporks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

it'd be less funny if it didn't so reliably engage tons of insane right wingers, which is enough to justify the whole thing in my opinion

I guess that's the part I'm missing

chud twitter is stultifying so I avoid looking at it as much as possible

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

TROLLIN AND POLLIN IS ALL I CRAVE

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

to induce chuckles you may, for example, exaggerate a situation for comedic affect in a way that relates to how the situation actually is

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

was the candidate a rear end in a top hat lawyer spook type?

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Duscat posted:

hey baloogan you know how you drunkenly order swords sometimes, well i ordered an endoscope/borescope last night
yeah, I got one of those too, they're useful

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

:hai:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ArmZ posted:

bipolar + car wreck + celebrity is a tough combo for anyone to manage

that's true bipolar is general is awful and it's a million times worse without proper meds and management

but I could be manic enough to blow all of my money on bitcoins and a rig to post on all day long and I assure you I would never say any kind words about donald j trump and I'm loving lily white

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Reality Loser posted:

Are you watching the idaho debates

its the democratic debate tonight right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love how he is comparing himself to real civil rights heroes.

your never gonna be one rear end in a top hat. your never gonna be a malcom X or MLK or nat turner or harriet tubman or any of those heroes. stop trying to blow yourself and actually learn about their struggles and sacrifice.

I feel like he isn't thinking critically about that quote.

• Locked thread