Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

im buying a 2DS XL tomorrow for my plane rides to and from Vegas this week, as well as my desire to "Catch Them All" this summer while things slow down and I have no classes

pls whatever u do do not attend a country music festival...even if there's the possibility of a Bouffalant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
shut up yinlock

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

they might launch impeachment proceedings but will immediately pardon trump afterward

normally I'd point out only pence can do that but the dems are bad enough to try anyway

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Epic High Five posted:

Switch does not allow one to catch them all

It does not allow one to even engage in the catching them all universe, and will not allow one to until the end of next year at the earliest

Next one is gonna be on switch

In the meantime you can catch all the rare blades

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

it takes either 60 or 67 votes in the senate to convict an impeached president and remove them from office so the house can impeach all they want, trump isn’t going anywhere

they should do nothing but impeach him multiple times for his varying crimes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Switch does not allow one to catch them all

It does not allow one to even engage in the catching them all universe, and will not allow one to until the end of next year at the earliest

If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
dorkles? more like gently caress YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wonder if dr sex cake is accepting new patients, he seems fantastic

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yinlock posted:

they might launch impeachment proceedings but will immediately pardon trump afterward

Well yeah, wouldn't be very :decorum: to just send your criminal enemy to jail for life and have a happy ending in your story for once

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/991489660676435969?s=20

lol

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

freckle posted:

dorkles? more like gently caress YOU

it ain't cumshitter over here boy u gotta earn it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bip Roberts posted:

what ever happened with kanye being 50 million in debt

i don't keep up with kanye's finances but someone mentioned that in the last thread and i looked it up. the article started by referring to kim cardassian as a noted business mogul so i closed the tab and didn't learn anything. i hope that helps

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Vice President Michael Pence, bulwark of honesty

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mariana Horchata posted:

pls whatever u do do not attend a country music festival...even if there's the possibility of a Bouffalant

southwest blues-style country owns but the majority of people considered "country" are pop stars with accents going RAGGGGGGGGDDDDRRRRR around choruses in forced accents

I blame Hank Williams Jr.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reality Loser posted:

Next one is gonna be on switch

In the meantime you can catch all the rare blades

next one almost certainly is, but it's going to be on it in like another year and a half and will only cover that generation of pokemon

shifting into the Switch makes sense f or like Zelda and Mario but for Pokemon players it's dumb as poo poo because it offers nothing and will offer nothing for a year or two yet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

ooh speaking of music festivals, Austin City Limits looks good for once and I might go

St Vincent, Chvrches, AND Alvvays :swoon:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

terribly centrist and personally voted to come into your home and mush mouth at you

all centrists are bad

acentab

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

southwest blues-style country owns but the majority of people considered "country" are pop stars with accents going RAGGGGGGGGDDDDRRRRR around choruses in forced accents

I blame Hank Williams Jr.

we all kno and agree

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

i hope they aren't that dumb

ron howard: they were that dumb
Again, impeaching Trump is stupid if the stated reason is ":decorum:" because all that does is make the cancerous alt-right 100% acceptable as long as they pretend to be civil.
Their idol must be demolished, not martyred.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder if dr sex cake is accepting new patients, he seems fantastic

he has all his hair

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
after the democrats sweep the house they're gonna make joe arpaio speaker of the house and confirm roy moore as attorney general when the smouldering husk that was once called Trump speaks his name in the voice that is not heard by ear

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well im sure the c-spam consensus may be divided on david allen coe but u catch my drift

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Bearjew posted:

is there any modern Final Fantasy Tactics-esque game that's worth buying on PC or do I have to buy some other console

you could also go the other way and break out an emulator for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together or Energy Breaker

or ps1 Vandal Hearts!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

well im sure the c-spam consensus may be divided on david allen coe but u catch my drift

early cuyler for prez hell yeah WOOOOO *fires shotgun repeatedly*

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Dems will just block funding to anything trump wants to do like repubs did to obama, furrther solidifying obstruction as the new normal

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

ooh speaking of music festivals, Austin City Limits looks good for once and I might go

I should probably get tickets for that now so I might actually be able to pay them off by the time it happens

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Duscat posted:

lmoeba how is c-spam suddenly hating on pixelated boat jfc
i hate this guy whos on a nearly identical wavelength to this forum im on 18 hours a day argh

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Balkanization by 2030 guaranteed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

cargo cult posted:

i hate this guy whos on a nearly identical wavelength to this forum im on 18 hours a day argh

turn on my monitor

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cargo cult posted:

every hour counts here in cspam

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Reality Loser posted:

Balkanization by 2030 guaranteed

*throws a 40 through your window*

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

Dems will just block funding to anything trump wants to do like repubs did to on, furrther solidifying obstruction as the new normal

dems will try to block funding. then not do that on condition of gop pinky swearing not to be bad mans :decorum:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Duscat posted:

early cuyler for prez hell yeah WOOOOO *fires shotgun repeatedly*

I've seen stranger things.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Chris James 2 posted:

:yeah:

the really went for a wide demographic spread this year, old guy legacy acts have been absent for a while and past couple years have been poo poo unless you're in high school or w/e

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DryGoods posted:

you could also go the other way and break out an emulator for Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together or Energy Breaker

or ps1 Vandal Hearts!

should i buy a psp for TO and FFT?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Again, impeaching Trump is stupid if the stated reason is ":decorum:" because all that does is make the cancerous alt-right 100% acceptable as long as they pretend to be civil.
Their idol must be demolished, not martyred.

It's just so surrealistic that Trump has supplanted Reagan as their demigod.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

*throws a 40 through your window*

Try my mouth

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

nice, i just got some chvrches tickets for a show in october

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/hourlykitten/status/991497567388172288

Bornstein?!

• Locked thread