Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shovelbum posted:

impissment

0/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

in the tape trumps gaping mouth overflow with piss and he gives a thumbs up to the camera. my uncle works at the piss tape factory and showed me a clip

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
jumping up and down swinging my arms and splattering my monitor with agreement as i read turdfuzz posts

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

yes? what can i do for u, its me don.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
what's up gang

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Orkin Mang posted:

the 'piss tape' u libtards have orgasms over isnt even in existence. its a fake news item. most likely it wasnt even piss it was from gatorade bottles up their cootches.

is this a stephen crowder joke about him mistaking everything for his mom's cooch

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lady of the night tinkle tape

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

im just going 2 leave these copies of the watchtower 4 u

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

no thank u

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

FAUXTON posted:

is this a stephen crowder joke about him mistaking everything for his mom's cooch

i can tell u right now that it isnt

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

sup biotch

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tarmup

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
also re: the disabled

i live near a day home for special needs folks and every time i walk by it fills me with humility because people go in there to take care of those folks every day and see the human light in them despite how hard they are to take care of and how many resources it takes and i am glad to live in a society that chooses to do so

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

guess im a hedonist but the problem is variety u see
just gonna feel good n find ways to feel good
but u build a tolerance to drugs n they dont feel as good
so u think "ill just gently caress n cum n do that whole thing to feel good cant build a tolerance to orgasm"
but u look at those ppl who constantly cum n cum n cum like a million times a day n they all wanna die cuz its apparently miserable
theres no way to feel good all the time every time forever
unless u have variety
diversity is good is what im saying

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

guess im a hedonist but the problem is variety u see
just gonna feel good n find ways to feel good
but u build a tolerance to drugs n they dont feel as good
so u think "ill just gently caress n cum n do that whole thing to feel good cant build a tolerance to orgasm"
but u look at those ppl who constantly cum n cum n cum like a million times a day n they all wanna die cuz its apparently miserable
theres no way to feel good all the time every time forever
unless u have variety
diversity is good is what im saying

im so tired

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jigokuman posted:

jumping up and down swinging my arms and splattering my monitor with agreement as i read turdfuzz posts

turdfuzz is pretty sweet. hes a pinhead in some ways but in others,hes like that italian crank. not musolini. davinci.hes like him bc he gets 'acess' to 'dead bodies' for 'research'.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Al! posted:

im just going 2 leave these copies of the watchtower 4 u

can you just please shove them through my door frame even though it's probably impossible

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZKcb3LndA

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

it's not necessarily diversity but contrast

same difference maybe, i dunno

today sure was dumb tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Donald Trump is real exhausting, no wonder why he sits on his butt watching MTV all day long

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jigokuman posted:

also re: the disabled

i live near a day home for special needs folks and every time i walk by it fills me with humility because people go in there to take care of those folks every day and see the human light in them despite how hard they are to take care of and how many resources it takes and i am glad to live in a society that chooses to do so

some ppl sacrifice their lives in the light of eternity & others like u and me cum over and over again, miserable

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

I don't give a gently caress :flipoff:

ur not suposed to

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

sup biotch

Idk I'm pretty buzzed but not sleepy. I'm finding weed is pretty great for me but I have none right now

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

im so tired

tired of cumming

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

turdfuzz is pretty sweet. hes a pinhead in some ways but in others,hes like that italian crank. not musolini. davinci.hes like him bc he gets 'acess' to 'dead bodies' for 'research'.

sometimes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

Donald Trump is real exhausting, no wonder why he sits on his butt watching MTV all day long

he saved the continent of korea from mutual etc. destruction. hes the finest diplomat since the last, finest diplomat

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Consummate Professional posted:

Idk I'm pretty buzzed but not sleepy. I'm finding weed is pretty great for me but I have none right now

im drinking :smugdon: put that in ur has pipe and get 'stoned', u loving reefer scum. get a job. put on some drat shoes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

ur not suposed to

i dont give a gently caress about not giving a gently caress either, ur not my mom

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

i dont give a gently caress about not giving a gently caress either, ur not my mom

who was jesus mom? nobody knows

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

theres a night heron waiting at the bus stop with me, at night

:birddrugs:

living next to birbland is cool

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

got two new (to me) strains today in the mail

first time i've knowingly had gsc instead of a gsc derivative. its p good

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

im drinking :smugdon: put that in ur has pipe and get 'stoned', u loving reefer scum. get a job. put on some drat shoes

mods?????

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rah! posted:

theres a night heron waiting at the bus stop with me, at night

:birddrugs:

living next to birbland is cool

someone was stealing my mothers figs from under a net. turns out, it was some bird which got caught & thrashed around until its wings fell off.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i should be made a mod, yes. its been over ten yeas and it hasnt happened. sounds like v.v. putin had a hand in this. the US wasnt the only election he meddled in let me tell u

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jigokuman posted:

it's not necessarily diversity but contrast

same difference maybe, i dunno

today sure was dumb tho

u can have diversity withouot contrast. for eg, two identical spheres in a vacuum

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

someone was stealing my mothers figs from under a net. turns out, it was some bird which got caught & thrashed around until its wings fell off.

wow that bird is unflappable

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

i should be made a mod, yes. its been over ten yeas and it hasnt happened. sounds like v.v. putin had a hand in this. the US wasnt the only election he meddled in let me tell u

being a mod sounds lame. I'm all about posting. posting makes me feel good

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

also my girlfriend took the edible my friend gave me. fuuuuck

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

also my girlfriend took the edible my friend gave me. fuuuuck

like on accident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
An acquaintance of mine asked me if I had seen the Tucker Carlson from the other night in all seriousness. I had trouble getting my brain out of a nose dive towards rage and despair.

• Locked thread