Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Doc Walrus posted:

Literally all white people have to do is commit terrorism and the NYT will come to their defense, holy poo poo

Eh, its the opposite. He's saying that the Left is so committed to equality and redistribution that forcing sex workers and sex robots to cater to incels is an inevitable policy platform.

In reality he wants this to happen but feels shame about it so he blames the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

People should praise the New York Times. When the gynocracy arrives you will have able defenders

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Can we redistribute Douthat?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

capitalism as explained by giancarlo esposito

quote:

Have you given any thought to the idea of these robots being, essentially, actors in a television show? The people who control the hosts are showrunners, and they can reprogram them to play different parts.

[Laughs] Well, that’s the ultimate producer’s dream, that’s what I’ll say! To have someone who doesn’t complain and doesn’t have any time constraints and isn’t a prima donna, and you can tell them what to do, and make them every different character in the world without any trouble at all? And not pay the residuals? [Laughs.] Yeah, baby!

That’s a good one, dude! Listen, you came up with it, not me. But that would be the dream!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.6c8026a71e9e

quote:

Kim appeared to be mostly in listening mode, said Atsuhito Isozaki, a North Korea expert at Keio University in Japan. He suspected that Moon explained how the United States might approach the talks — the thing that Kim most wants to know, Isozaki said.

South Korea’s biggest newspaper, the Chosun Ilbo, also got three lip-readers to analyze their chat.

They said Moon led the conversation, beginning by saying: “Let’s not keep our relations cut off, let’s talk more and move in a positive direction.”

After the two leaders sat down on a bench, Kim said, according to the lip-readers: “The North Korea-U.S. summit must yield positive results, and I want to take things step by step to eliminate any problems.”

Kim also seemed to be asking Moon for his opinion on Trump’s intentions. Moon responded with large hand gestures, the Chosun Ilbo reported.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grey Fox posted:

nuh-uh! that's the left's fault! real men (libertarians) want sex robots

lmao

Libertarian: *crumpled on the ground* Why hasn't someone built a functional sex robot?!

Leftist: :fap:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Makes sense, no one would be proud of a boy with such weak baby arms.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Man, Cillizza is dumb as poo poo. These are just 4 reasons why Trump never should have been elected in the first place.

And also, it's not like anything he wrote is something we didn't know before the election.

Maybe if journalists like him had bothered to do their loving job before the election we wouldn't be in this situation.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

proud boys are some seriously embarrassing poo poo

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

"The Piss Tape is this real."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

univbee posted:

Makes sense, no one would be proud of a boy with such weak baby arms.

proudboys_group_shot.jpg

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

blue squares posted:

Eh, its the opposite. He's saying that the Left is so committed to equality and redistribution that forcing sex workers and sex robots to cater to incels is an inevitable policy platform.

In reality he wants this to happen but feels shame about it so he blames the libs

lol

Again, dehumanizing people to the point that they can be "redistributed".

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

texaholic posted:

Chris Kyle, American Sniper was a big fan of the punisher logo

chris kyle, american sniper at law

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

weed is wack, wesley

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Top 4 reasons why Dongo Trumap is maybe not good?

By Chris the lizard

(You will absolutely believe number 3!!!)

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

I'm MMYV

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

im smoking weed RIGHT NOW

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

From Jan. 1 to April 24, Republicans ran 12,864 ads on TV mentioning Clinton or showing her photo, USA Today reports, citing data from Kantar Media's Campaign Media Analysis Group. More than 5,000 of those ads were from Ohio's GOP gubernatorial primary, and 3,751 were aired by Republicans running to face Sen. Joe Manchin (D) in West Virginia.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

bongs are wrong, bro?

what in the loving hell

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"I like my peaceful brain."

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

dont be mean to me posted:

Can we redistribute Douthat?

Can we cease all his motor functions?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

37. no thank you

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DiscountDildos posted:

Top 4 reasons why Dongo Trumap is maybe not good?

By Chris the lizard

(You will absolutely believe number 3!!!)

3. SHOE GAME F-

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

WMain00 posted:

Can we cease all his motor functions?

Suppose it depends on how you redistribute him.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

SCAMPER OFF, YOU JUNKIE

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
of course the guy trying to rip that sign is named Luke James Mahler

of course he's wearing fingerless gloves

of course he works at a qdoba lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

bangs are wrong, bro

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Junkies do scamper.

:3: Little roach junkies :3:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

weed is wack, wesley

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

cannapiss tape is real

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I like how Westworld's vision of inventing a state of the art theme park filled with self-aware uncanny valley AI for you to have as much sex and orgies as you like, is pretty grounded in the incel poo poo timeline we currently live in.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Fellas, fellettes, i got my temporary work permit and travel permit while my greencard gets processed. Now i am free to leave this god forsaken country, but also free to xontinue taking your jobs. 👯

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Thom and the Heads posted:

of course the guy trying to rip that sign is named Luke James Mahler

of course he's wearing fingerless gloves

of course he works at a qdoba lmao

qdoba has hella good nachos, I miss that place

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

FistEnergy posted:

ok yeah this is a sound-on pro-click

i dont know if it was on purpose but i loved the opera blasting from someonez car st the end

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he got verbally scalised

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Good soup! posted:

proud boys are some seriously embarrassing poo poo

imagine five years ahead after whatever incredibly stupid or violent thing happens to make them infamous and total pariahs

they're a fun sideshow for us here right now but imagine if they actually do something to draw mainstream attention like get caught in a bomb-making sting or try to buy a fake anti-Muslim death ray

then remember most of them have highly visible PROUD BOYS tattoos on their arms and think about them trying to explain it away for the rest of their lives

lmao

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

blue squares posted:

One problem with his brilliant scheme is that incels hate sex workers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/991658171663036416

• Locked thread