Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

this is very very underappreciated

use it or lose it

the day you stop moving is the day your body falls apart

its mostly affecting boomers who decided living 40 miles from work was a good idea and drive anywhere further than 100 feet from their house

the younger crowd likes walkable/bikeable communities and are probably going to do better in the long term because of it

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
zuck coming in hot with the Innsmouth look

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

cursed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
IM GONNA DO IT

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

This was addressed by one of the most influential (if hella-dated) stand-up comedy acts of all time 35 years ago, Kanye, you stupid gently caress.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

IM GONNA DO IT

do it to be babe

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

i'm not exactly sure what he's gonna do tbh. His formal powers are "fire people" and then when he tries to appoint loyalists the senate drags its feet and it goes nowhere.

yeah that's what he should do, something stupid and I'll-conceived and only effective in further undermining himself

either that or he should go full Colonel Nathan Jessup on twitter just so we can all see what, if anything, happens as a result

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WarMECH posted:

its mostly affecting boomers who decided living 40 miles from work was a good idea and drive anywhere further than 100 feet from their house

the younger crowd likes walkable/bikeable communities and are probably going to do better in the long term because of it

I work with several old people who commute 1.5 hr's into Detroit from whatever strip-mall they live in, presumably because they hate their family.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/991691916872994817?s=19

(he would have won)

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

rear end cobra posted:

what Documents btw?

uhhhh, might be the unredacted page/strzok texts

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a rigged election! a rigged system. rigged polls! rigged!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

nice

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

will somebody please RIG SOMETHING!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

yup.

All mormon scout troops now openly say on the recruiting forms that they are not affiliated in any way with the national boy scouts of america.

they're terrified of a world where women have learned how to tame fire

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

my vagina sense is tingling.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Louisgod posted:

my vagina sense is tingling.

but what about your vagina bones?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

WarMECH posted:

Walkable/bikeable areas with good jobs cost $$$$$$ to live in. Only those who won the meritocracy lotto when they were born are going to benefit.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

MysteriousStranger posted:

Walkable/bikeable areas with good jobs cost $$$$$$ to live in. Only those who won the meritocracy lotto when they were born are going to benefit.

*points to entire urban area* "rent controlled"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

WarMECH posted:

yeah, i wanted to live somewhere walkable but southern cities don't have much of that. our house has a few spots within walking distance but not enough.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

libs status: owned

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Document with a capital easy D

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Quotey posted:

libs status: owned

:hai:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i dont even own a car :smug:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Car culture was absolutely a mistake and destroyed our small towns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

nipplechat still goin?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
why are americans so angry and weird

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bearjew posted:

yeah, i wanted to live somewhere walkable but southern cities don't have much of that. our house has a few spots within walking distance but not enough.

The common person approaches urban planning the same way homer Simpson approaches designing a car

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cursed image

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody else think that normal white people get treated unfairly by weird freaks like all the time?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

lol, isnt't that Joe Manchin's daughter?

Call her out Bernie! do it!

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

A Handed Missus posted:

nipplechat still goin?

always thank you for the contribution

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lawman 0 posted:

Car culture was absolutely a mistake and destroyed our small towns

cost thousands of blue collar carriage manufacturer jobs

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao the tweet gee quoted even says "access to healthcare"

Like how I have "access to Ferraris"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Israeli-Indian-Iranian hyperwar is real

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

baw posted:

why are americans so angry and weird

growing up we were all lied to and psychologically abused

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Nastier Nate posted:

lol, isnt't that Joe Manchin's daughter?

Call her out Bernie! do it!

Lol yes

America owns

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lawman 0 posted:

The common person approaches urban planning the same way homer Simpson approaches designing a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I did a thing posted:

growing up we were all lied to and psychologically abused

this is true

• Locked thread