Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

euphronius posted:

there is only one jurisdiction, amici

wait were we talking about only one jurisdiction or what

i just kind of waltzed in and said something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bearjew posted:

i have a pug. cool and funny, would not get another one. we got him when we were young and stupid and didn't research the terrible breeding practices and awful health problems. we just had to start our little dude on lasix and enalapril due to CHF.

yeah but how does that meat taste

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Al! posted:

yeah but how does that meat taste

i'll let you know after the CHF finally kills him

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/991768063140909058

:barf:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lmao owned libs

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'm petting a pug right now and you can't stop me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trump's gonna do that interview because

1) He really does think he's innocent and wants to explain why to the dumb FBI who haven't seen the Fox News breakdown on it.

2) If he's ever convinced that he shouldn't all it will take is a NYT story implying he's a big guilty pussy for not doing it and they'll have to strap him down to stop from sprinting to the nearest FBI office

Like Trump could sprint more than 10 feet

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Acelerion posted:

I've just learned that 50% of the population controls 100% of the pussy. Justify that libtards

You mean 50.1%. Men constitute a minority of the population.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sounds like a good lawyer lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

adab

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bearjew posted:

i have a pug. cool and funny, would not get another one. we got him when we were young and stupid and didn't research the terrible breeding practices and awful health problems. we just had to start our little dude on lasix and enalapril due to CHF.

I love pugs for their personality but I would never buy one from a breeder

or any dog for that matter

there's too many good doggos that don't have homes, we need to make headway on the doggo excess

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bearjew posted:

wait were we talking about only one jurisdiction or what

i just kind of waltzed in and said something

no

Pennsylvania

that’s it

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

:thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

pit bulls look like they are all stringy meat, probably good for a pot roast or pulled bull but not much else

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

source with sound: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWv5l6hovC/?taken-by=roguefx

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

I love pugs for their personality but I would never buy one from a breeder

or any dog for that matter

there's too many good doggos that don't have homes, we need to make headway on the doggo excess

please rescue dogs to your forever home

also spay/neuter them

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I wonder what kind of pandering he'd be doing if Hillary had won and fired him for trying to kneecap her a week before the election and he was on a book tour to sell a book to the chuds.

He'd probably be dogwhistling pizzagate stuff or something.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

pit bulls look like they are all stringy meat, probably good for a pot roast or pulled bull but not much else

pot bull

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

it means sex thats what i get for trying to sound fancy

it works as a metaphor meaning is whatever gently caress the system jam concepts into whatever syllables may gape to fit them

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

see. ribald

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

best argument you can make to a district attorney is that her investigation is a sham and that you don’t even agree with the idea of laws

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/991769913562947585

hmmmm...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

christ

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/991741255695699969

haha, yeah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you don’t change lead off hitters in the middle of a river !!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

juche avocado posted:

also seriously consider use-stoppage of the phrase "white trash"

I spent two years living with a roommate who was the loving epitome of white trash - an obese ranch-on-pizza smoker who "suffered" from fatigue and fibromyalgia, repeatedly tried to figure out ways to strike it rich via ridiculous slumlord schemes involving tenements and abuse of legal restrictions and requirements, dubiously claimed 1/16th cherokee heritage to excuse herself from identifying as white, with a very large family full of southern indiana hicks who collectively owned eleven pit bulls and constantly gushed about how totally precious and babylike they were, and on top of all that was psychologically, verbally, and physically abusive and repeatedly employed gaslighting to get her way.

she was the absolute worst person I've ever met in my life and I readily admit to extreme bias on any subject that has anything to do with these two years. I don't use "white trash" for anything except people who fall in the same category of person that that woman was, and going to bat for a lovely violent dog breed definitely falls underneath that umbrella

I hope she gets eaten by one of her family's pits after its territoriality is triggered by another dog and it can no longer identify between "family" and "intruder"

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

besides the 3 most bite-prone dogs are in order german shephard dogs chow-chows and golden retrievers why isnt anyone trying to outlaw them and write multiparagraph screeds about how bad they are

bite frequency isn't what people are talking about. if we were we'd be talking about chihuahuas or birds or something

SKULL.GIF has issued a correction as of 21:56 on May 2, 2018

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Hell yeah, lets get this part started already Trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Good thing Cambridge Analytica has been vanquished :toot: :patriot: :toot:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/cambridge-analytica-executives-and-mercer-family-launch-emerdata-2018-3/amp

quote:

The power players behind Cambridge Analytica have set up a new company – and the daughters of Donald Trump-supporting billionaire Robert Mercer have just joined as directors.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

https://twitter.com/dril/status/181225396694560769

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

4 real

fkn A

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/991780177859489794

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Comey Reveals He Was Actually The Dude Saying "Dumb Dumb Dumb" In The Background of Fight Song. Yaas Kween

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

man use and say white trash freely

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yes, that's the shot of dopamine I needed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

euphronius posted:

you don’t change lead off hitters in the middle of a river !!

lead off hitlers

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS
Well, I'd say the tank worked pretty well, then.

One of the interesting things about this experiment is how quickly the foxes started becoming tame. The scientists were originally expecting it to take scores of generations to start getting even the smallest changes but they started getting dog-like traits after only a few: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Belyayev_(zoologist)#Belyayev's_fox_experiment

Mind you, the there's an argument that during the whole "domestication of dogs" thing back in pre-history that dogs were also domesticating us...to a certain extent. Bear in mind that our closest living relative is a species of sociopathically selfish, rampaging rape-monsters with phenomenally poor impulse control (while that only describes some of humanity) so there's certainly an argument that something bred the bare bones of empathy into us (e.g. while we were selecting wolves/proto-dogs that worked well with us, there was also a selection being exerted on humanity where "people who get along with dogs (and other people)" had more kids)

Itzena has issued a correction as of 21:49 on May 2, 2018

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:bisonyes:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

i cant wait for the part where trump does something stupid and his new lawyer quits

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

u ever stick ur dick in a spinning weed whacker just 2 see what it feels like?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://twitter.com/altheposter/status/989713309912915969

• Locked thread