Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recycling Centerpiece
Apr 28, 2005

Turn around
Grimey Drawer
Dialga/Palkia February Gamestop Codes

edit: All gone. I'll put up more within the next 24 hours.

Recycling Centerpiece fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Recycling Centerpiece posted:

Redeem in Moon/UM for Dialga, redeem in Sun/US for Palkia. Must be used by May 28.

A8ZA 35J3 Q7ZR LTL5

I snagged this one, thanks!!

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
New official merch with all the signature house cats of the series :allears:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wait Weavile was a cat?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Obviously.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Redeem in Moon/UM for Dialga, redeem in Sun/US for Palkia. Must be used by May 28.

A8ZA 359U TTNC Q9TS

Took this one, thanks!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
All pokemon are cats

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Zeraora should've been called Electricat

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

A8ZA 35DD QRW5 M6GW

Took this code. Thanks!

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
If I'm going to try and collect all the 'Mons on one cartridge and have one to reset for playing through the story again/challenge runs/whatever, which should I use for the big collection? Is there a better reward for it in Ultra S/M than S/M or vice versa?

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
I sometimes wonder what exactly Game Freak was smoking when they came up with this design

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

the good poo poo cuz Mega Heracross is great

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

one of the most iconic bugs in a subculture that's buck wild about bugs... what was gf ON !!

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

LordHippoman posted:

If I'm going to try and collect all the 'Mons on one cartridge and have one to reset for playing through the story again/challenge runs/whatever, which should I use for the big collection? Is there a better reward for it in Ultra S/M than S/M or vice versa?

You'll need Ultra Sun and Moon because they have 5 new Pokemon and 3 new forms of another one. Moon has a reversed day/night cycle compared to normal time. It can be changed however a dimension hopping minigame to get legendary Pokemon requires starting from the original dimension. Also, some legendary Pokemon evolve this time around so multiple playthroughs are needed since you won't be getting any eggs from them.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 23:16 on May 2, 2018

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

RatHat posted:

Wait Weavile was a cat?

It's also the only evolved Pokemon on that set. Why not put Sneasel there? Or if they wanted one from each generation, what about Espeon? Espeon is more of a cat than Weavile.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

oddium posted:

one of the most iconic bugs in a subculture that's buck wild about bugs... what was gf ON !!

they made it so weird though... those arms and that stomach and that face

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

less laughter posted:

they made it so weird though... those arms and that stomach and that face

He has Popeye syndrome!

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

LordHippoman posted:

Neither of these acknowledge the national Pokedex sadly. The best choice would be Pokémon Bank.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Nodosaur posted:

the good poo poo cuz Mega Heracross is great

Heracross is just great. I am a convert.

Johto champ team signing in:

All Gen 2 friends. Very pleased. Probably time to go for another playthrough of OR after I clear Kanto.

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

less laughter posted:

I sometimes wonder what exactly Game Freak was smoking when they came up with this design

From one beetle

to another

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Tardigrade posted:

From one beetle

to another

You're gonna be rich in Animal Crossing :cool:

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I'm up to fifteen perfect IV Rockruffs without a shiny yet.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

CubeTheory posted:

sweet summer child

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

CubeTheory posted:

You might have better luck with SOS chaining those if you can

Lant
Jan 8, 2011

Muldoon
I think he's going for the Dusk one, in which case you cannot SOS chain it.

Also just 15 that are 6IVs? That is like what, 100 eggs at most? You're going to be in for a long ride.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

I don't really get people who breed shinies. That's a level of grinding I just can't stomach.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur
happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Lant posted:

I think he's going for the Dusk one, in which case you cannot SOS chain it.

Also just 15 that are 6IVs? That is like what, 100 eggs at most? You're going to be in for a long ride.

What are you talking about. I posted earlier and people were mathing it out at like, 7 perfect IVs before the average shiny egg. I have over 2000 Rockruff babies.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Ogmius815 posted:

I don't really get people who breed shinies. That's a level of grinding I just can't stomach.

It's not really that grindy, just time intensive. You don't need to be paying attention to what you're doing beyond whether the lady crosses her arms or not.

My greatest concern at the time was wearing out my circle pad since there's no horizontal road like there was in X/Y.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I was breeding for a shiny perfect mimikyu, then when I was starting to dump the first box of breedjects into wonder trade I got a hacked shiny perfect lvl100 mimikyu back, and I don't know how to feel about it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
How useful is Pokémon Refresh? It seems quite tedious and is one of the only things that uses the stylus.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

RatHat posted:

How useful is Pokémon Refresh? It seems quite tedious and is one of the only things that uses the stylus.

It clears status ailments for free and gives your pokemon bonuses based on how many hearts they get.

2 hearts gets them an EXP bonus, 3 the ability to occassionally shrug off status effects in battle etc. They also eventually get bonus crits and the ability to survive lethal attacks.

Its only required to evolve Sylveon but it makes your dudes hilariously overpowered if you use it

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
using it to clear status effects for free outside of battle is also very helpful.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Zore posted:

It clears status ailments for free and gives your pokemon bonuses based on how many hearts they get.

2 hearts gets them an EXP bonus, 3 the ability to occassionally shrug off status effects in battle etc. They also eventually get bonus crits and the ability to survive lethal attacks.

Its only required to evolve Sylveon but it makes your dudes hilariously overpowered if you use it

Those bonuses don't apply to battles in the Battle Tree right?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Ogmius815 posted:

I have a legit shiny Salazzle. I can stomach anything.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Blhue posted:

using it to clear status effects for free outside of battle is also very helpful.

This is the only real use i give it. The rest just makes an easy game even easier and feels unfair, but I'm bad and keep forgetting to buy items to recover status so that's very, very useful.

Also the animations are cute and that's very, very important.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
I will defend any mechanic that makes leveling up mons for better team rotation to the death, and Pokémon Refresh does just that. Just feed your Pokémon a single rainbow bean and it's double XP for life.
Sure is helpful in my current Ultra Moon playthrough, cause boy game freak learned NOTHING since Gen 2 and they keep putting new and fun mons at the end of the game, and hiding them behind stupid encounter rates. 15% for a Stufful/Bewear is fair right? :v:

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

In my original Moon playthrough, I was trying for an all female team.

It took me so drat long to find a female Stufful with Fluffy guys. I knew it was payback for getting a female Salandit quickly but still.

hopeandjoy fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 3, 2018

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Should've had a male Pokemon in front with Cute Charm to force a 67% female encounter chance. Got me my Salandit easily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Crosspeice posted:

Should've had a male Pokemon in front with Cute Charm to force a 67% female encounter chance. Got me my Salandit easily.

But then you can't Synchronize natures!