Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Gta6 will have a couple of bad a$$ dudes with Zack Snyder-esque levels of depth and development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

GTA6 needs an all female cast. Hell, make them diverse with a variety of personalities, like My Little Pony with sociopathic casual criminals. As long as you have a gender flipped counterpart to the older guy from GTA5, a middle aged middle class white woman who has the endless wellspring of murderous rage every such woman naturally contains actually manifest in cartoonish violence at every opportunity.

we clap need clap more clap female clap gta clap characters

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
As long as GTA6 lets you unlock toys for the sandbox as you progress through the game instead of making you buy the toys every time (with both real money and in-game money) you crash them, I don't give one poo poo about who the PC is.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

literally just lmao if u dont just steal anything you need in gta

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
stealing is a crime

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Best Giraffe posted:

literally just lmao if u dont just steal anything you need in gta

you can't store the cars in your garage unless you buy them in gta5 :/

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
i thought you just had to take them to the car customising place to be able to keep them, so naturally whenever you went online someone was waiting there to kill anyone who tried

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

you're telling me the only way to keep cars in a game called *Grand Theft Auto* is to buy them legally?????????

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Peanut President posted:

you're telling me the only way to keep cars in a game called *Grand Theft Auto* is to buy them legally?????????

Rockstar has literally made hundreds of millions of dollars from selling ingame currency for gta V

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Peanut President posted:

you might say the game lost it's soul...

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

that sounds unlike my experience with it

i only played offline tho??

fabergay egg has issued a correction as of 01:37 on May 5, 2018

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
why the gently caress would you play gta online

its like the worst game concept to work in multiplayer

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my friend told me that the Las Vegas Lights FC do a Q&A session with fans at a mexican grocery store in english and spanish after every match. they're also sponsored by a labor union and made a business partnership with a native american-owned weed dispensary

the only reason i give them a pass on being an obvious woke brand is because the Vegas Golden Knights are a blatantly fascist one. ban West Point alumni from owning sports teams

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Owning a sports team is inarguable slavery

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Blue Train posted:

Owning a sports team is inarguable slavery
bill foley is a reactionary shithead even by the low standards of sports team owners, on par with the worst of the NFL. at least he's not literal (withdrawn) trump appointee vinnie viola- though, again, low bar to clear

go sharks bitch (of course they're losing 1-0 right now)

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 03:54 on May 5, 2018

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/splcenter/status/992886675452977152?s=19

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lmao imagine giving a gently caress

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The Kingfish posted:

lmao imagine giving a gently caress

SPLC got real bad real quick from around mid 2016

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kind of weird seeing a serious organization turn into a parody of itself.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

in a time we need a functioning hate group tracker more than ever, SPLC concerns itself with treating cultures like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters
https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/992585729288138752

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Surely nothing burger would be an idiom not a word

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
I had tacos yesterday purely by coincidence because shells and beans were on sale and it takes ten minutes to prepare a week's worth of dinner.

I am not sorry.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Byolante posted:

SPLC got real bad real quick from around mid 2016

Yeah it sucks I actually used to donate to them and now I wish I hadn't

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

what does the splc do that's bad? I don't really care if they write an article about cultural appropriation.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol they didn't even do that, they made a tweet

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Cspam posters are literally the farthest left people online until you mention cultural appropriation because of white fragility

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

an actual dog posted:

what does the splc do that's bad? I don't really care if they write an article about cultural appropriation.

ask maajid nawaz lol

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

whomupclicklike posted:

Cspam posters are literally the farthest left people online until you mention cultural appropriation because of white fragility
cultural appropriation is a liberal conceit, making hay over cinco de mayo when we have ice throwing migrant workers into unmarked vans is peak liberalism

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

They support the womens march which is run by loud proud antisemites and saudi boosters while attacking minorities who have the 'wrong' view on islam like Ayan Hirsi Ali.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it was literally just a tweet lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Byolante posted:

They support the womens march which is run by loud proud antisemites and saudi boosters while attacking minorities who have the 'wrong' view on islam like Ayan Hirsi Ali.

what the gently caress is this

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

rudatron posted:

cultural appropriation is a liberal conceit, making hay over cinco de mayo when we have ice throwing migrant workers into unmarked vans is peak liberalism

Cool fact: there can be more than one problem that people want to address!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Byolante posted:

I'm trying to figure out what this post is about and all I'm getting is a Bari Weiss column lmao

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

whomupclicklike posted:

no

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

whomupclicklike posted:

it's not an actual problem, it's a way to displace confronting the actual problems, through exercising control over some stupid decorum poo poo. ie its a way for liberals to pretend they matter in the only way they know how.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

what the gently caress is this

You haven't been following the excellent adventures of Mallory and Sarsour as they hang out with Nation of Islam I guess?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

I'm trying to figure out what this post is about and all I'm getting is a Bari Weiss column lmao

https://twitter.com/TamikaDMallory/status/969707634378108928

idk what this is other than blatant antisemitism

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
She's being persecuted by Italians

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Crane Fist posted:

She's being persecuted by Italians

Would Romans in Tel Aviv be the equivalent of 'italians' on the Jersey Shore. Because that might add up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Byolante posted:

Would Romans in Tel Aviv be the equivalent of 'italians' on the Jersey Shore. Because that might add up.

Me, wise, noble, jesus-like: Let my people go, (((oppressor)))
My enemies, ridiculous honking swine: eeey gabbagoul cannoli I'm walkin heah