Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually quakemaster didnt do anything to carrot, its just carrot's armour shifted in qms grip and ended up pinching his business p badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

IMJack posted:

Quakemaster is a living, breathing Quad Damage. A gentle squeeze from him would shatter bones. If he actually struck Carrot there would be nothing but gibs left.

Now I'm imagining carrot exploding into a bunch of ribcages mortal kombat style, except instead of bones its carrots

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
New page.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I always thought I'd make a great Dragon to final bosses. I've got the voice and the sadism (And the eventual 'nah, gently caress this') down pat!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

WarpedNaba posted:

I always thought I'd make a great Dragon to final bosses. I've got the voice and the sadism (And the eventual 'nah, gently caress this') down pat!
Do you seem cool right up until you get thumped by the comic relief?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

No, I look dumb all the way through it.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

I like how Quakemaster looks like he's smoking there.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I just noticed Obsidian is handing Quakemaster back his walking cane.

What a good boy.

life_source
May 11, 2008

New page.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I wonder what base emoji-year is written in.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nautilus is an nigh-infinite well of refreshing optimism

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

WarpedNaba posted:

No, I look dumb all the way through it.

Starscream? Is that you?

life_source
May 11, 2008

Hell, same.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Wait, who's this grape fairy?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
chardonnay i wanna say? its been a while

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

She's the Dream Oracle's dogsbody if I recall correctly.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I guess I need to reread a whole lot, because I don't remember much of this.

Honestly, everything since the Flower Kingdom has seemed a little unfocused, with the exception of Steve.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
honestly its seemed to me like gigi is playing w the plot structure of the chapters more w each one

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
we're definitely going somewhere now!

life_source
May 11, 2008

The Dream Oracle fuckin' sucks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Agreed.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Let's resolve this once and for all. Dream Oracle vs Cordelia and Peridot. TV trivia. Winner gets Dreamside.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
So, has /recent.html stopped working? That's where my bookmark points to, and while it didn't always show me the most recent comic, it at least showed me a comic. Now I just get a blank page.

I don't follow Gigi on any social media, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Wa11y posted:

So, has /recent.html stopped working? That's where my bookmark points to, and while it didn't always show me the most recent comic, it at least showed me a comic. Now I just get a blank page.

I don't follow Gigi on any social media, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned.

Stopped working for me too. I don't think any links in the site point that way so it's probably gone.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Oh, Nautilus. You are too sweet for this world.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Wa11y posted:

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/feed/ works.

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

You have a strange definition of "works" my friend.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together

Cavelcade posted:

You have a strange definition of "works" my friend.

It looks like that as it is an rss feed, not a redirect to the latest page.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
If your browser handled RSS gracefully (something even an outdated Internet Explorer can do), you'd get the images, or at the very least the links.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I gave up on trying to follow webcomics without an rss reader a couple years ago. I mean, bookmarks work if you only read 2-3 semi-regularly-posting things on the internet (including blogs, etc) but at some point, frequently refreshing one rss page is way more efficient (and slightly less skinner-box addicting) than constantly cycling through fifteen to fifty bookmarks just in case one of them updated since the last time you cycled through them.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 4, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ditocoaf posted:

I gave up on trying to follow webcomics without an rss reader a couple years ago. I mean, bookmarks work if you only read 2-3 semi-regularly-posting things on the internet (including blogs, etc) but at some point, frequently refreshing one rss page is way more efficient (and slightly less skinner-box addicting) than constantly cycling through fifteen to fifty bookmarks just in case one of them updated since the last time you cycled through them.

So, uh, how would a slowpoke go about setting one of those up?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

The reader I use is inoreader.com. It has an unacceptably large options menu that I mostly ignore, but its interface is nice and clean, it's online, and it's good at finding rss feeds from front-page URLs.

life_source
May 11, 2008

New page, hopefully in your RSS reader.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I can't decide if that bottom text sounds dirty or like a spy code phrase.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im machine-washable once

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Cat Mattress posted:

If your browser handled RSS gracefully (something even an outdated Internet Explorer can do), you'd get the images, or at the very least the links.

I'm using google chrome so :shrug:

life_source
May 11, 2008

AW SHOOT :mad:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

It's funny that water's mentioned on a page that will be used in shipping debates.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

It's cool that Cucumber's so used to being belittled he now takes it in stride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Samovar posted:

It's cool that Cucumber's so used to being belittled he now takes it in stride.

But Cucumber is totally cool. You could say he's

cool as a cucumber