Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TheAgent, please ask your buddies to make up some more bullshit but bearly plausible rumors, I love what they come up with :allears:

e:taxxe

Lack of Gravitas fucked around with this message at 06:03 on May 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
from the old old amd promos

quote:

The launch for Star Citizen is planned in 2015.
lol

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

Hav posted:

'Planned' in the same as procedural birds;

If procedural birds are not in then who's laying the procedural eggs? Answer that, smartass!

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help
This goat has taken parkour to a next level.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
YOUTUBE: GamerMax is back and blasting* around on the hoverbikes that got some love from CIG

If you listen to no other part, listen to the last few minutes.

(He basically wants this, but covering an entire planet, with trees being leveled anywhere he flies due to the awesome g-forces produced by his hover bike. CryEngine can handle this easily, right?)

* at 15 FPS.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 07:18 on May 4, 2018

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wait what. How did I miss that particular promotion.

This is what I'm wondering. How has this flown soo completely under the radar, we're only just now hearing about it.

TheAgent posted:

jesus christ. they are loving german. of course. of course. of loving course.

If they'd stop living up to the stereotype, there wouldn't be a stereotype.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/8gtzk4/i_heard_the_cig_team_deals_with_a_lot_of_shit_i/?st=jgrjrtsx&sh=afaf2ec8

You didn't miss a promotion, this isn't a CIG initiative unless (as is entirely possible) they are lying about all of this. It's just a weird motherfucker who apparently markets the turd stools for a living, targeting Citizens because they are clearly the dumbest people on the planet. He started making Star Citizen gifs with hidden squatty potties, and then he sent a huge pile of them to CIG.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Ok. What's the deal with the bears?

Someone took a smirking Chris Roberts and made a funny photoshop of a grizzly bear and goons are currently entering the mantle with their fists.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Does a bear poo poo in the potty?

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

TheAgent posted:

I have the strange suspicion that none of these people play any loving video games and just want to complain there's no innovation since Wolf3d came out

Yeah, this is my thinking. This is why they're so blown away by Crobbers "inventing" tech that's been around in wide usage for 10+ years.

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's a ridiculous boondoggle for weirdos. Look at their website, it's profoundly stupid. It elevates your feet slightly to make making GBS threads easier, supposedly.

It's a special stool to help you with your stools.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So is this poo poo out yet or what?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Paladinus posted:

So is this poo poo out yet or what?

In about two weeks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hey all let's have a good start to the weekend and laugh at the piece of poo poo video game which is so bad it embarrasses its creators many times a year. God bless the piece of poo poo trash video game

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Solarin posted:

hey all let's have a good start to the weekend and laugh at the piece of poo poo video game which is so bad it embarrasses its creators many times a year. God bless the piece of poo poo trash video game

Star Citizen is good, please take your FUD somewhere else!!!

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Genuinely wondering why they haven't put in a robot space-horse model for a jet-bike yet.

There's anime of that.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Solarin posted:

:agreed:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Sarsapariller posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/8gtzk4/i_heard_the_cig_team_deals_with_a_lot_of_shit_i/?st=jgrjrtsx&sh=afaf2ec8

You didn't miss a promotion, this isn't a CIG initiative unless (as is entirely possible) they are lying about all of this. It's just a weird motherfucker who apparently markets the turd stools for a living, targeting Citizens because they are clearly the dumbest people on the planet. He started making Star Citizen gifs with hidden squatty potties, and then he sent a huge pile of them to CIG.

Tell Ben it is a hans device

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum
I still think that bind culling is a second engine change. What else are 400 people doing if we can assume 300 are making ships.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

intardnation posted:

Tell Ben it is a hans device

???

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

jesus christ. they are loving german. of course. of course. of loving course.

:lol:

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!

Lack of Gravitas posted:

TheAgent, please ask your buddies to make up some more bullshit but bearly plausible rumors, I love what they come up with :allears:
wat

I've not been keeping up for a while. TheAgent persona non grata now?

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Aeka 2.0 posted:

I still think that bind culling is a second engine change. What else are 400 people doing if we can assume 300 are making ships.

If there are indeed 400 people currently (highly doubtful) working there, then certainly a percentage of them is (forum/ reddit) shills, others are probably working on the next fake demo, and a few are involved in the production of their weekly shows and whatever subscribers' perks (newsletters? I don't know what else) they offer.

If this thing has not yet imploded, it's because those are doing their jobs, while the developers are mostly stumped by their inability to follow Crobbler's ad hoc decisions and sand worm jokes -- not actually jokes.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

How hobo had it around his neck.

Besides when he takes a dump I am sure his head needs restraint and support.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Who doesn't want neck support while they're squatting and or pottying?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

SPERMCUBE.ORG posted:

If procedural birds are not in then who's laying the procedural eggs? Answer that, smartass!

The backers are the goose that laid the golden egg, they will never stop making GBS threads money into this scam project

Bad knee-jerk joke answer: Ben

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Combat Pretzel posted:

wat

Indeed, until Love Pledge is out of pre-alpha stage. So he'll can say proudly : me>crobear.

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

Daztek posted:

In about two weeks

Quicker if you buy one of those stools...

Koil
Jun 24, 2005

two weeks

trucutru posted:

Does a bear poo poo in the potty?

Yes

Bonus catte tax

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Koil posted:

Bonus catte tax

:drat:

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Koil posted:

Bonus catte tax

It's manbearcat - it's coming right for us.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

kordansk posted:

It's manbearcat - it's coming right for us.

Beet, give me something with your dog in it for the sixer

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Combat Theory posted:

There's anime of that.

I'm safe as long as I don't post it. Also Bravestarr.

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

tuo posted:

South Park is NOT anime.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

tuo posted:

Ban this man. For thinking that SP is anime

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Combat Pretzel posted:

wat

I don't know if lack of gravitas is joking but Derek got mad that TheAgent was getting more attention than him and had a huge tenpoint meltdown where he accused Agent of being a liar and said that he was making up so much bullshit that it was making the situation worse. Some people agreed with Derek because they are stupid and agree with everything he says but the vast majority of the thread has no problem.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Today's the big day. Will Chris show up to steal from the faithful in person? Will he be fashionably late and arrive to a standing ovation and wallets opening?

However today turns out, one thing remains true: Citizens will never stop taking it up the rear end from CIG.

Snack Bitch
May 15, 2008

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Faster shits means more time working on the greatest game ever. Potty Citizen has the right idea.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
Jesus Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I don't know if lack of gravitas is joking but Derek got mad that TheAgent was getting more attention than him and had a huge tenpoint meltdown where he accused Agent of being a liar and said that he was making up so much bullshit that it was making the situation worse. Some people agreed with Derek because they are stupid and agree with everything he says but the vast majority of the thread has no problem.

Only one man is allowed to make up poo poo that he knows about CIG!

That was a pretty choice meltdown.