Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

You can change the share button to not bring up the menu unless you double tap
Are you kidding me? So many dumb Nioh deaths :doh: It reminds me of the old, "Hey, can use headphones on the controller for sound but you have to enable it first." thing that always pops up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Internet Kraken posted:

Sparrowmints are the main predator of whirlims and they don't give a gently caress about fences.

So I'm told but my two won't touch them. It's like they don't want to fall in love! :argh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Rarity posted:

I've dived into Viva Pinata and it's an absolutely beautiful game filled with charm yet somehow super stressful. I keep on trying to beat up pinatas with my shovel to stop them eating my worms but they won't stop :(

thinkin bout that post in the old Xbox360 thread where the dude bragged about ruining a little girl’s garden and naming all her piñatas MUSSOLINI and HITLER and stuff and her mom sending him a mean message and when I “yikes”ed it he was like “come join us in the griefing thread we have many things to show you”

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've never accidentally hit the share button

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I won't share my gaming with anyone

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I hope one day you find that special someone to share your gaming with

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Real hurthling! posted:

You can change the share button to not bring up the menu unless you double tap

Doom Goon posted:

Are you kidding me? So many dumb Nioh deaths :doh: It reminds me of the old, "Hey, can use headphones on the controller for sound but you have to enable it first." thing that always pops up.

Is there also a way to upload your screenshots online without having it being via Twitter or other social media? It's pretty awkward that when I want to post a screencap somewhere I gotta put it on my Twitter and then log on my PC, rehost it and then actually share.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If you have a PSN friend that doesn't mind having random screen shots sent to them you can send them then upload via your phone using the messenger app, that was always the quickest way for me. Or make a dummy account to send stuff to.
It's still stupid though an upload to imgur option would be great.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Had no idea there were new Isaac boosters! That is neat, I have always enjoyed playing it on the Switch :D

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Sheetz is awful. They used to be king but they decided their Target audience are people who need to buy cigs/chew, lottery tickets, and mountain dew every morning. Because of that their food quality tanked.

Wawa's food is far superior now. Let's talk about their everything bagel with bacon, tomatoes, and veggie cream cheese. Mmmhmmmmm.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Real hurthling! posted:

Theres your problem, u want the weed with thc, not b!

Tetrahydrobananabinol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJZJsKgtbd8

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

I hope one day you find that special someone to share your gaming with

lonely depressed gamer seeking player 2

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What’s the proper term for that thing where you replace a letter in a sequel’s title with the appropriate number, e.g. Thi4f, Re6ident Evil, Batt1efield, F14al Fantasy, etc?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dumb looking

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

What’s the proper term for that thing where you replace a letter in a sequel’s title with the appropriate number, e.g. Thi4f, Re6ident Evil, Batt1efield, F14al Fantasy, etc?

I want more sequels to drop numbers and just have cool extra titles. Like Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. I much prefer that.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I think colons are hella ugly aesthetically and much prefer direct sequel numbers or just "Name of Series."

al-azad
May 28, 2009

They called the sixth Rocky film Rocky Balboa.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

don't even @ me unless your game titles are at least as nonsensical as UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jay Rust posted:

133tspeak

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Perhaps we should have a fun little go at photoshopping sequels for games with terrible titles!
I will see if I can come up with anything.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i was looking up battle tech and there's a mechwario game called Ghost Bear's Legacy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mechwario

Full spectrum wario

Ikari wario

So many beloved titles

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
GET READY FOR SOME GAMING!!

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

VideoGames posted:

Had no idea there were new Isaac boosters! That is neat, I have always enjoyed playing it on the Switch :D

The last 2 boosters aren't on Switch (or any console) yet, PC only for now. It's confirmed they're coming eventually but Nicalis is really notoriously slow about post-release support on their ports unfortunately

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
This weekend I'm going to play Final Fantasy X.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/PlayStationFR/status/992396299235418112

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally, a D2 remaster.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

PS France twitter in being as pathetic as Xbox France shocker.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Shouldn't it be G2 and D2 in France anyway

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Ya know, everyone always bitches about April Fools on the internet but today is the actual worst day because I have to see everyone post that exact same Star Wars pun for an entire day

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I can't believe Star Wars ruined this, Cinco de Cuatro, the most holy of days.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Macaluso posted:

Ya know, everyone always bitches about April Fools on the internet but today is the actual worst day because I have to see everyone post that exact same Star Wars pun for an entire day

Yeah, April 1st might have been ruined by the internet but this is still lamer by pretty much being "Disney gets a poo poo ton of free advertising" day

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goddamn. Mastering the Valkyries in PA of BOI is a really satisfying moment. I carved through like five of them in a night, I just wish I had more of the game left to use this sick armor with.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Macaluso posted:

Nah, it's great. I unfriend anyone on Facebook who does it and I've never regretted the people I've had to cut loose.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i made star wars brownies for work and everyone liked them

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

Goddamn. Mastering the Valkyries in PA of BOI is a really satisfying moment. I carved through like five of them in a night, I just wish I had more of the game left to use this sick armor with.

The last one is the only time in the game I used a resurrection stone. She makes the rest of them seem like tutorials

Also speaking of Disney references, this game pretty much had the infinity gauntlet.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh it just is the Infinity Gauntlet, which is real neat but I don’t feel like you have a situation worth putting it to good use in.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

oddium posted:

i made star wars brownies for work and everyone liked them

Thanks for the brownies

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rarity posted:

Nah, it's great. I unfriend anyone on Facebook who does it and I've never regretted the people I've had to cut loose.

I can't really unfriend my brother in law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Sakurazuka posted:

I can't really unfriend my brother in law

You can mute him, hide him, or unfollow him so you're still friends but his stupid poo poo will stop showing up on your timeline.

• Locked thread