Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when Hillary used the plot from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to describe her Pakistan policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

shut up about wrestling

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Socks put a hit on Buddy, right?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

hackbunny posted:

Socks put a hit on Buddy, right?

He was a Clinton after all...

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Herman Cain's "everything is 9% tax rate" policy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

herman-cain-reverse-smile.gif

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Aliquid posted:

herman-cain-reverse-smile.gif

Since I haven't seen it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/992396276833701888

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lemon

wet

good

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ignis posted:

oh this is a cool thread

here's a recent favorite - a mexican student made this music video to support the leading candidate running for president, which quickly became a viral hit over its, well, everything about it. The lyrics are loving hilarious and I can't find an english translation, but it features lines such as "Your vote is like your virginity / don't give it away to those who defend impunity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resrpO5y9aw
muchacho he's gonna do it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ikanreed posted:

herman cain quoting pokemeon

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Paul Manafort, the indicted former campaign manager for President Donald Trump, spent almost $1 million on eight rugs in two years

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Michael Cohen took out a home equity loan on his house to pay Stormy Daniels, and basically took an IOU from Donald Trump, a man notorious for not paying people.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
oh yeah, and binders full of women

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Farrier Theaks posted:

oh yeah, and binders full of women

also trying to iron his clothes while still wearing them

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
like thats the moment i realised that the lizard conspiracy theorists were right about everything

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

and the time his handlers tried to humanize him and his family by showing them playing Jenga at home, like a real people do

except it was a giant Jenga tower that probably cost 50 times what a normal set costs

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
hermain cain quoting donna summer as a poet and a bunch of philistines thinking he was quoting pokemon

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

"While snowboarding in Ketchum, Idaho, Senator Kerry was knocked over by one of the Secret Service men assigned to protect him. According to The New York Times, “Mr. Kerry [was] taken out by one of the Secret Service men, who had inadvertently moved into his path, sending him into the snow.” A reporter and camera crew, who were following on skis, witnessed the collision but did not capture it on film.

"When asked about the crash, the Senator said, “I don’t fall down. That son-of-a-bitch ran into me.” Or “knocked me over,” depending on which version you heard."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

those fellas saw a threat on the slope and moved in and protected the senator with a tried & true body tackle + snow blanket

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trees the right height

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
They remade Red Dawn with North Korea invading the US.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

and the time his handlers tried to humanize him and his family by showing them playing Jenga at home, like a real people do

except it was a giant Jenga tower that probably cost 50 times what a normal set costs

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Crotch posted:

It was gunna be china invading until the studio decided they wanted to make money

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"I'll never apologize for america, I don't care what the facts are" Bush the Elder

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The Crotch posted:

THQ killed itself putting all their eggs into "CoD4 but with north koreans" and it flopped

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

It was gunna be china invading until the studio decided they wanted to make money
Yes, but...

"While in post-production, the invading army and antagonists were changed from Chinese to North Korean in order to maintain access to China's box office. But despite this effort, the film was still not released in China.[5]"

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i am in hell. i am literally dead and in hell

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
not even idiots talk like that mitt!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hello i am a regular man. i love to eat my hotdog meat, with a bread bun, that is my 1.0 favorite. standing outside with family adn friends, they call it a barbecue. drinking a non-caffiniated drink, laughing at the jokes. green grass and blue sky, what a beautiful country. vote for me, i am a regular guy.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

long dog meat in my food hole it is very good okay see you later friend

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

hello i am a regular man. i love to eat my hotdog meat, with a bread bun, that is my 1.0 favorite. standing outside with family adn friends, they call it a barbecue. drinking a non-caffiniated drink, laughing at the jokes. green grass and blue sky, what a beautiful country. vote for me, i am a regular guy.
"The trees are just the right height."

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

frankenfreak posted:

"The trees are just the right height."

Apparently not in Utah, they aren't.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Crotch posted:

Yes, but...

"While in post-production, the invading army and antagonists were changed from Chinese to North Korean in order to maintain access to China's box office. But despite this effort, the film was still not released in China.[5]"

yeah lol anyone who knows anything about the region could have told them that was a boneheaded move. china likes the dprk

did they re-dub the villain lines too?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Trump told Christie to get on the plane and go home

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy_1OquIrdQ

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

Clinton picked a filly in the Kentucky Derby to play up the woman angle. It was promptly euthanized after coming in 2nd.

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

shoulda thrown a pretzel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

shoulda thrown a pretzel