Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
found a hilarious way to deal with silverfish in the beneath in sevtech: octine shield from the betweenlands sets them on fire when you block, so you just sit there holding RMB until the swarm is dead

no fuss, no muss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Nevets posted:

Anybody ever had their account compromised? I didn't have any trouble playing on Tuesday, but last night the client started asking for my password again, and the one I thought was correct wasn't working, so I tried to reset it. Never received any reset emails from Mojang. I submitted a request to customer service last night to have my account's email reset, but it's almost close of business in Sweden and I haven't heard anything back yet.

Yes. Mine got broken into a couple days ago and password + name were changed. Reset worked fine.

This is the second time mine has been compromised though, I think Mojang has very poorly secured accounts.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy
A certain level of modded knowledge tends to be automatically assumed, to be fair. But yeah coming into a heavily-modded sandbox pack without having really dealt with mods before is going to be overwhelming no matter what. You might want a more directed experience first (is Baby's First Space Race still around?) though I got my first modded experience by playing with other more experienced people and being shown the possibilities, which I then explored myself. To that end, maybe try joining a Goon server (all typically listed in the Private Game Servers subforum).

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Baby's First Space Race hasn't disappeared off the internet, but there's a couple of bugs still with the quests. They're mostly later on though and by the time you get to them you probably don't really need the boost they give you. I recently played through a new world and it's still a great way to both learn a lot of popular mechanics mods and have a really quick experience if you're already familiar with how they work.

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!
I've been turning my backyard upside-down so I haven't been able to work on a 1.12.2 BFSR. That and a lot of the whole thing would need to be completely redone. It's not going to migrate at all. I'll be able to reconstruct the quest book but the tutorial dimension is going to be mostly a bust. If I ever get that far with it again, I will likely post a thread in the private game servers forum for some help in building out all the tutorial bits again plus whatever new ones seem prudent to show off stuff.

Edit: Generally I would be curious about late-game quests because I tried to add some bizarro things to keep things interesting past the initial bit, but I never had any feedback on them, and I likely was personally curve-fitted to make some of those quests work.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Blightfall Redux WIP Thaumcraft 4 build:

I know this is really late to the party, but I figured I'd document a little bit of how you automate Thaumcraft without Thaumic Energistics (I don't have power or ME set up yet, so Thaumic Energistics is out for the moment). I think it's neat, and the pipes creaking and groaning as essentia flows through them has always given a good pipe setup a neat mad science feeling that I enjoy.

General setup, I don't have the resources (read: vis) yet to crank out jars and pipes easily, so I've only set up the first segment of it. Basic idea is that there's a buffer at every intersection of piping. Biggest thing that makes people hate thaumcraft pipes is essentia jams, and the way to avoid essentia jams is to NEVER EVER use pipes at intersections where it's possible for more than one type of essentia to flow. ALWAYS use essentia buffers!

Other planned addition is to add a crystallizer to the end of the line to handle anything the jars can't hold.

Side view of the jar setup, with a 6 high room you can use all 4 faces of each buffer comfortably. My goal is to have a jar for every type of essentia, so I needed room for about 50 jars. I think I'll have room for 60, but that'll just leave me some room to remove a couple buffers to make room for the crystallizer setup.

The heart of how this works! By shift clicking essentia buffer connections with a wand, you can throttle the suction. A red band prevents any suction, a blue band throttles suction to 1. So with a red band on each "outlet" face of each buffer you prevent backflow and clogging, and with a blue band on each "inlet" face of each buffer, you make incoming essentia prioritize moving to jars that match that essentia. Because of that, the priority for where essentia goes winds up being a matching jar having top priority, then the next essentia buffer, and NEVER backflowing and clogging. With a crystallizer at the end to handle overflow, you can have automated alchemical distillation for any item or kind of essentia :yayclod:

Probably the biggest failing of TC4 alchemy is that they never give any direction for how to use this stuff, or make it clear that PIPES ARE poo poo for anything but direct, linear connections.

Hopefully at some point I'll figure out the build for automating a Thaumatorium, as well as the build for having a Thaumatorium accept essentia from a repository like this and then allow excess to flow back to the repository. I remember reading about how to do it once, but it's been years and it was more complicated than this, so I forget.

Major correction:

Have the essentia come out the side of the alembic, not the top like I had before cause I'm stupid.

Magres fucked around with this message at 08:35 on May 4, 2018

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Madcosby posted:

We have those books... the collection of all of them is dense but we'll try actual additions first.

Not sure they qualify as amazing though, theyre hard to navigate, written poorly and assume so much knowledge

If you're completely new to modded minecraft, you probably want to either watch a bunch of streams, or find a good tutorial video that's aimed at newbies. We take a lot of stuff for granted now that I briefly remember being befuddled by early on.

Essential stuff like knowing how to configure machine blocks to input/output automatically - how to transfer items/liquids using pipes or ducts - how power is generated, transferred, and used - all of these will probably be stumbling blocks at first, and many mods do them a little bit differently.

So once you have the foundation of how a few mods address these issues, you get a LOT better at troubleshooting and knowing what to google.

I'd suggest starting with Thermal Expansion (or whatever the name of the Thermal XXX mod is in Revelations). It's a little more fully featured than Actually Additions, and is generally pretty well documented on the internet. If you've got all the vanilla stuff you need, you can learn TE pretty well with:

Steam Dynamo - solid fuel (coal, charcoal) plus water makes RF power
Pulverizer - crushes items, doubles ore production if you crush ore and smelt the result
Induction Smelter - combines two metals to make alloys
Redstone Furnace - smelts items with RF power
Itemduct - transfers items (machines can generate push-pull by configuring sides in the machine, or use retriever (pulls) or servo (pushes) slapped onto itemduct
Fluxduct - transfers power
Liquid Duct - transfers liquids (for water - aqueous accumulator can make infinite water, to be piped into steam dynamo)
Retriever/Servo - pushes/pulls items. Advanced versions of these can also filter lots of item types, using whitelist (only allow listed items) or blacklist (don't allow listed items)

Once you have those down, you can experiment with all the other machines that TE has:

https://ftbwiki.org/Thermal_Expansion

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Devor posted:

If you're completely new to modded minecraft, you probably want to either watch a bunch of streams, or find a good tutorial video that's aimed at newbies. We take a lot of stuff for granted now that I briefly remember being befuddled by early on.

Essential stuff like knowing how to configure machine blocks to input/output automatically - how to transfer items/liquids using pipes or ducts - how power is generated, transferred, and used - all of these will probably be stumbling blocks at first, and many mods do them a little bit differently.

So once you have the foundation of how a few mods address these issues, you get a LOT better at troubleshooting and knowing what to google.

I'd suggest starting with Thermal Expansion (or whatever the name of the Thermal XXX mod is in Revelations). It's a little more fully featured than Actually Additions, and is generally pretty well documented on the internet. If you've got all the vanilla stuff you need, you can learn TE pretty well with:

Steam Dynamo - solid fuel (coal, charcoal) plus water makes RF power
Pulverizer - crushes items, doubles ore production if you crush ore and smelt the result
Induction Smelter - combines two metals to make alloys
Redstone Furnace - smelts items with RF power
Itemduct - transfers items (machines can generate push-pull by configuring sides in the machine, or use retriever (pulls) or servo (pushes) slapped onto itemduct
Fluxduct - transfers power
Liquid Duct - transfers liquids (for water - aqueous accumulator can make infinite water, to be piped into steam dynamo)
Retriever/Servo - pushes/pulls items. Advanced versions of these can also filter lots of item types, using whitelist (only allow listed items) or blacklist (don't allow listed items)

Once you have those down, you can experiment with all the other machines that TE has:

https://ftbwiki.org/Thermal_Expansion

I would disagree.

youtube videos are a pox on humanity.

Blightfall walks you through most of what is needed really well.
BFSR even more so but doesnt have that story arch that makes you feel like your actually acomplishing stuff. (but is probably one of the best tutorial packs out there.)

blightfall also does a lot of things right - keep inventory on, mobgriefing off. also balnces exploration with building stuff.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

Meskhenet posted:

I would disagree.

youtube videos are a pox on humanity.

Blightfall walks you through most of what is needed really well.
BFSR even more so but doesnt have that story arch that makes you feel like your actually acomplishing stuff. (but is probably one of the best tutorial packs out there.)

blightfall also does a lot of things right - keep inventory on, mobgriefing off. also balnces exploration with building stuff.

If someone is not understanding the basics of one of the 'good' in-game manuals like Actually Additions, I would say you absolutely need to see video of someone placing and interacting with a few modded machines to understand the basics. Particularly the Atomic Reconstructor (with a note that the Reconstructor functions differently from pretty much every other machine in modded minecraft)

By all means dive into Blightfall - it has a good explanation of Tinkers tools early on. But you need a foundation to work from, beyond vanilla minecraft. Even if it's just playing around in creative mode to wrap your head around things. I wouldn't expect someone to get a working Tinker's smeltery up without some frustration, if they'd never seen one in action.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamnit King Lemming when you wrote 'Elemental Dust recipes have changed slightly', making them require liquid XP instead of destabilised redstone is not 'changed slightly'. :argh:

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Edit: Generally I would be curious about late-game quests because I tried to add some bizarro things to keep things interesting past the initial bit, but I never had any feedback on them, and I likely was personally curve-fitted to make some of those quests work.

I've progressed through most of the quest book multiple times, but I haven't yet managed to quite finish some things off. In particular the quest that gives you a tesseract and an enderman head that starts out needing four vibrant alloy never seems to progress past that part. There's another quest like this too, but I'll have to check next time I play which one it is. The beach party dimension that's available to teleport to might not actually have power going to it because it kills me every time I try to get there for that quest. I think RF Tools has a machine or upgrade that allows you to teleport to an unpowered/underpowered pad, but I haven't looked too far into it. In any case the quest seems to indicate that there shouldn't be any problems teleporting there.

I haven't yet made it to the end of the Philadelphia Experiment questline, but I'm nearing there in my most recent world. That's more interesting at the moment than trying to progress from Mars (which was really disappointing. It's basically the Moon 2.0) to the Asteroid Belt. Which reminds me , is the version of Galacticraft installed supposed to allow you to create a space station? The option to create one doesn't show in the UI even with the materials the quest book seems to suggest I need, and looking up online the materials listed for that version doesn't seem to work either. Perhaps I'm getting something wrong here, or the ability to create a space station is unavailable or disabled.

BFSR is a fav for me and it really helped me learn a lot about playing modded, even if only recently have I really pushed towards the late game with it.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Devor posted:

I wouldn't expect someone to get a working Tinker's smeltery up without some frustration, if they'd never seen one in action.

I would've never understood it certainly if I'd never seen one built at least, I know. I really appreciated how BFSR has a little area that shows you a bunch of different smeltery configurations from a small starter one to a big complex one. It really helped a whole lot.

Also watching an LP on YT of someone playing some FTB pack helped learn what types of materials are important to shoot for in tinker's tools. Things like using paper for your binding to get an additional modifier.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I cant stand minecraft videos and most are unwatchable and far far FAR too long.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
here's my experience with every minecraft video ever:

29:15 min long

Today we're going to make a smeltery!

Same intro all these videos use for some reason of char facing camera in 3rd person talks for 5 min about previous video
Opens JEI types smelter incorrectly spends 10 min trying to figure out why it's not showing up in JEI
Decides just to use a cheat/creative mode that completely undoes why I watched the video

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Potsticker posted:

I've progressed through most of the quest book multiple times, but I haven't yet managed to quite finish some things off. In particular the quest that gives you a tesseract and an enderman head that starts out needing four vibrant alloy never seems to progress past that part. There's another quest like this too, but I'll have to check next time I play which one it is. The beach party dimension that's available to teleport to might not actually have power going to it because it kills me every time I try to get there for that quest. I think RF Tools has a machine or upgrade that allows you to teleport to an unpowered/underpowered pad, but I haven't looked too far into it. In any case the quest seems to indicate that there shouldn't be any problems teleporting there.

I haven't yet made it to the end of the Philadelphia Experiment questline, but I'm nearing there in my most recent world. That's more interesting at the moment than trying to progress from Mars (which was really disappointing. It's basically the Moon 2.0) to the Asteroid Belt. Which reminds me , is the version of Galacticraft installed supposed to allow you to create a space station? The option to create one doesn't show in the UI even with the materials the quest book seems to suggest I need, and looking up online the materials listed for that version doesn't seem to work either. Perhaps I'm getting something wrong here, or the ability to create a space station is unavailable or disabled.

BFSR is a fav for me and it really helped me learn a lot about playing modded, even if only recently have I really pushed towards the late game with it.

Either I'll take a look at this in the next five days or it'll be the end of the month. The tesseract thing is likely an age-old problem I have with Thermal Expansion. I think the NBT data changed in every release, which made it refuse to recognize many of the TE machines after a Thermal Expansion update. I wouldn't be surprised if HQM is doing an absolute string comparison of the data and nothing is actually getting changed--just reordered.

Anyways the space station should be accessible. The option won't come up unless you have the right items in your inventory to build it. I guess I should see if I spelled that out. According to the Wiki these day it's:
16 x Aluminum Ingots
32 x Tin Ingots
24 x Iron Ingots
1 x Advanced Wafer

It that's not working then I don't know what's up. I do remember having to make a bunch of metals and the wafer.

I was trying to get McJty to do something in RFTools to make a dimension not require power and suggested adjusting one of its commands to assume a negative number would mean the dimension should not require power. For whatever reason he saw the wisdom but just hemmed and hawed on doing it. I would have just done it myself, but I have superficially drawn a line in Minecraft modding at writing code that can persist or manipulate persisted data. I'm curious if it got fixed up. In older BFSR versions, I have a chunk loader hidden in the tutorial dimension that had a creative cell keeping them thing alive. I think I technically still have that stashed and will likely just bring it back out. It was packed up while trying to solve some slowdown issues for somebody.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Anyways the space station should be accessible. The option won't come up unless you have the right items in your inventory to build it. I guess I should see if I spelled that out. According to the Wiki these day it's:
16 x Aluminum Ingots
32 x Tin Ingots
24 x Iron Ingots
1 x Advanced Wafer

It that's not working then I don't know what's up. I do remember having to make a bunch of metals and the wafer.

That was the list I found on the wiki and it didn't seem to work. They have to be in your inventory and not like in a rocket chest, right? Next time I hop on I'll launch and double check that list just to be sure.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

So I'm playing SevTech and just got into the 2nd age. I found some iron, dug it up ... and can't melt it. The guide says to make a seared tank and put it beneath the melter. Check. There doesn't seem to be a way of getting lava into it though. What am I missing?

SynthesisAlpha
Jun 19, 2007
Cyber-Monocle sporting Space Billionaire

fondue posted:

So I'm playing SevTech and just got into the 2nd age. I found some iron, dug it up ... and can't melt it. The guide says to make a seared tank and put it beneath the melter. Check. There doesn't seem to be a way of getting lava into it though. What am I missing?

Have you tried a clay bucket?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah you normally have to fill the tank with lava using buckets, but idk if sevtech messes with the progression somehow

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

fondue posted:

the clay bucket you had to make to get into the age is what you want

it can transport one bucket of lava before disintegrating

if it doesn't work after that, break and re-place the melter, it has residual heat from the charcoal-powered version that won't go away until you do that

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

SynthesisAlpha posted:

Have you tried a clay bucket?

Actually no, I haven't. I skipped that bit to get into Age 2. I'm punished for my reckless progress. :)

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the clay bucket you had to make to get into the age is what you want
Luminous Crafting Table is the gateway now.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
iron requires the full on smeltery which you should have access to if you're mining iron

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

President Ark posted:

iron requires the full on smeltery which you should have access to if you're mining iron

nah, you can melt it with the tiny melter dude, but it needs a seared tank underneath with lava and not the charcoal boy

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Madcosby posted:

here's my experience with every minecraft video ever:

29:15 min long

Today we're going to make a smeltery!

Same intro all these videos use for some reason of char facing camera in 3rd person talks for 5 min about previous video
Opens JEI types smelter incorrectly spends 10 min trying to figure out why it's not showing up in JEI
Decides just to use a cheat/creative mode that completely undoes why I watched the video

you forgot that they also tell you they are going to make the smeltery at least 4 times in the first minute while not doing anything to actually progess onto 'making the smeltery'

Have a fully set up and working one that they start with/ end with yet never actually step by step build up to.

Also never really demonstrate how it works or give tips to aim for that would improve quality of life

Make sure to like and subscribe. Dont forget to click that bell to make sure you get all the updates because youtube is broken again.
And check out the rest of my videos!
(They actually show you in detail how to press the like and subscribe buttons as well and all the steps needed to make sure the bell is correctly pressed and have picture perfect lists of previous stuff)

I think i tolerate, is it 'Instructables?' youtube stuff. But he is the same. 30 minutes for something that should be 10 (and he even speeds up time while building).

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Text guides, with diagrams and screenshots, are superior in every way to video guides.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

absolutely

gifs at most

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

absolutely

gifs at most

You mean WEBMs, since those can be paused and still loop.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah whatever

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrdddd

meanwhile check out this awesome automation build i made in a children's block game

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

Meskhenet posted:

So I’m playing blightfall again, and neither setting is on by default. I have to open to lan, then set both every time I boot up. Is there a way to set these somewhere to get them to stick?

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

Dalaram posted:

So I’m playing blightfall again, and neither setting is on by default. I have to open to lan, then set both every time I boot up. Is there a way to set these somewhere to get them to stick?

You only have to set those parameters once.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

no joke though i was pretty proud of my dumb little integrated dynamics build for automating starlight transmutation, since a ton of stuff in Crimson Skies relies on it to function

it even uses a chest as an item whitelist and everything :v:

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Got a chance to spend some time listing out the issues I've found with BFSR.

Okay, so the vibrant alloy quest is in Hoarding and Logistics and is called Are We Transceiving. It shows 0/4 Vibrant Alloy for the first step Feeling My Vibe even while holding 4 vibrant alloy and there's no button for manual detecting.

Also in Hoarding and Logistics the quest Conductive to Irony the first step Binder Binder Set On Fire doesn't have any required items showing. There's a manual detect button, but nothing shows what is actually needed. Similarly in Electrical Power the quest Ender's Conduit the third step, Well Conducted shows nothing for the items needed, but this one does not have the button for manual detecting.

In A Lunar Odyssey the quest It's Not *That* Advanced also doesn't detect the items for the first step Blowing More Diamonds for the 18 Blue Solar Wafer and the 1 Advanced Wafer and again there's no button for manual detecting.

As a minor issue in The Philadelphia Experiment the quest Blowing Chunks in the Little Chunks section fails to mention that it's not just putting the chunk loader in the crafting grid like it suggests, but that it also needs to be surrounded by Ender Pearls, which is just a simple text error.

Finally, as for functionality stuff I double checked that I had the materials for the space station (just took full stacks of the items necessary, plus the advanced wafer and still did not see anywhere on the UI for the solar system to create a station. Either in the full view or the zoomed in on the Overworld section. And I built a Destination Analyzer to confirm the Beach Party destination had too low of power, built a Matter Booster and placed it next to my Matter Transmitter, but I still died in a Collapsing Dimension when I tried to teleport over. Not sure what went wrong there.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

One more thing Elevators are really cool and helpful and I feel could use a place somewhere in the quest book to clue in newbies on the fact they exist. They only work at 10 block increments in the pack, though googling suggests the default should be 20 blocks and I'm not sure if the reduced range is intentional. I did get tripped up when building my elevator to my rocket launch pad area because I was at 11 blocks and it wasn't working.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

So apparently the guy who made Age of Engineering is having a closed beta of a new pack called Exoria. I watched a bit of a video of someone playing it, and it looks like it's set in a hellblasted world, sort of like Regrowth, but made of ash and lava. At spawn was a constructed Alfheim portal with creative mana pools. I wonder if it'll be any good.

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

McFrugal posted:

You only have to set those parameters once.

I can't actually set them unless I open to LAN. Single player it says I don't have permission - and I /op <name> doesn't work

E: Now it is set. wierd.

Dalaram fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 6, 2018

Rocko Bonaparte
Mar 12, 2002

Every day is Friday!

Potsticker posted:

Got a chance to spend some time listing out the issues I've found with BFSR.
Thanks. I dumped it all into a GitHub issue so it's somewhere that'll bother me. Some of these I wonder if I fixed them and never published. It's been too long so I'll have to just double check them all.

quote:

Finally, as for functionality stuff I double checked that I had the materials for the space station (just took full stacks of the items necessary, plus the advanced wafer and still did not see anywhere on the UI for the solar system to create a station. Either in the full view or the zoomed in on the Overworld section. And I built a Destination Analyzer to confirm the Beach Party destination had too low of power, built a Matter Booster and placed it next to my Matter Transmitter, but I still died in a Collapsing Dimension when I tried to teleport over. Not sure what went wrong there.
If the power connection isn't chunk loaded, then that'll screw that up. That's why I had snuck it into a spot in the tutorial dimension. It would always be on that way. Also, apparently the meta thing of trying to set that up inside the actual dimension doesn't work.

Potsticker posted:

One more thing Elevators are really cool and helpful and I feel could use a place somewhere in the quest book to clue in newbies on the fact they exist. They only work at 10 block increments in the pack, though googling suggests the default should be 20 blocks and I'm not sure if the reduced range is intentional. I did get tripped up when building my elevator to my rocket launch pad area because I was at 11 blocks and it wasn't working.

There should have been quest in there somewhere for it. I want to think it's with all the decoration stuff. The height wasn't nerfed on purpose. It's possible they upped the limit and my configs have just frozen in time.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

There should have been quest in there somewhere for it. I want to think it's with all the decoration stuff. The height wasn't nerfed on purpose. It's possible they upped the limit and my configs have just frozen in time.

Just double checked this and didn't see it in there. Just to make sure I guess I'm running on the most recent version I've been running off of the Technic Launcher and it gives the most recent version as 1.7.10.5

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Rocko Bonaparte posted:

Some of these I wonder if I fixed them and never published. It's been too long so I'll have to just double check them all.

You did! That's the same list of problems I had had, and you gave me a Dropbox link for an updated questbook file. It fixed two or three of them, I think, but for one quest (the vibrant alloy, maybe?) it only fixed the first step and the next was still broken :v: IIRC there were some quests that I had already completed but my wife hadn't, that broke in the update (by now I have no idea which.) Between that, and not wanting to pester you about an old version when you were working on a new one, I just ended up using the op commands to bypass those quests.

It's been a while so I only barely remember, but if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Dalaram posted:

I played blightfall before i knew how to do any of that.

???

It was on by default for me i think.