Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just owning some scrubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jg63s6wf98

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

just owning some scrubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jg63s6wf98

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wow look at ab being a hater. hating on me and my sick mlg skills

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Edit: Awful app hosed up sorry

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 17:54 on May 2, 2018

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwOK8YMH2M

DFA can be amazing

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

I cant decide if this dude is the luckiest or unluckiest

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

dude, get a grasshopper with DFA damage reduction mods and load it up with small lasers or MGs.

then get a scout spec-ed pilot to leap around the battlefield just loving murdering everything

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
So in my current Stellaris game I'm playing as exterminator robots that currently have about 35% of the galaxy. Soon as 2401 rolled around the benevolent observer fallen empire wakes up and immediately starts poo poo with me, by declaring war on my fellow exterminator robot that has another 20% of the galaxy that I have a defensive pact with. We end up burning about 600k of fleet power between the two of us an I've lost a grand total of one star system (that just has some bullshit 3 energy / 2 mineral stuff) before war exhaustion on my ally forces us into a white flag peace. So that's like 15 years cooldown. Within the next 3 months I will finish my last point in Supremacy, which will then give me an additional boost to fleet size and letting me start building a World Cracker. I also salvaged all the fallen empire's tech, with my borders being right next to their homeworld.

14 years and 29 days and poo poo is going to get real.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
WEll, if you're subscribed to humble monthly you might want to skip the next one, as the game is.......................................

Destiny 2
:whitewater:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Is there some sort of contest for fastest AAA game to some humble bundle or does it happen a lot?

Because lol, not sure how you can copy/paste a game while getting rid of most of the parts that made it fun. What a joke that game was.

I’m gonna laugh when the next big content drops and everyone starts playing immediately a la D1 or did they burn everyone too hard this time? To be fair there’s just so many good games these days so idk

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Destiny had cool shooting and boring everything else

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
a recruiter buddy of mine and got off work at like 8 o'clock every night and when the first one came out we like went straight home and played it for like 2-3 hours. The second time of that he told me we were doing the final mission. Like what the gently caress lol. Right after I quit that poo poo (like the third time I played it) the big thing to do in Destiny was stand at the end of the cave and just shoot a monster spawn for hours at a time for ~sick loot~

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

It had a lot of promise when first announced

Idk why they changed voices of someone, I ignored all that drama, but after that it seems like everyone hated it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Stop talking about a bad console MMORPG and talk about good games like HBS Battletech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tJohV2woM

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Well, used my ill gotten gains and grabbed a ps4 and cod ww2. Gonna shoot some Nazis when I get back and open this thing up.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Steezo posted:

Well, used my ill gotten gains and grabbed a ps4 and cod ww2. Gonna shoot some Nazis when I get back and open this thing up.

Don't play the story mode.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RIP Glitch, you took one to the dome and probably rolled a one. Immediately replaced you with a palette swapped clone sorry not sorry

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Steezo posted:

:chloe:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

RIP Glitch, you took one to the dome and probably rolled a one. Immediately replaced you with a palette swapped clone sorry not sorry

Ban this sick filth

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

MODS?!?!?!?!?!?!

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It had a lot of promise when first announced

Idk why they changed voices of someone, I ignored all that drama, but after that it seems like everyone hated it

some of the ideas of their open world stuff were cool just really pointless with a boring storyline compared to halo. Bungie is now firmly on my "companies not to buy from" list

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

orange juche posted:

Don't play the story mode.

I have never bought a COD for the story mode. I just want to 1911 and Garand some fuckers.

war thunder doesnt work on the laptop I have down here. Also haven't owned a console in years, figure COD is an easy to get into thing.

Steezo fucked around with this message at 08:19 on May 5, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I've had incredibly disappointing times with AAA games in the last 4-5 years, to the point where I largely don't buy them anymore as a rule. I bought FC5 thinking how in the world could they screw up an open world shootmans and welp. So while the idea of Destiny is tempting, I'm not about to break my #1 rule - NO MMOs.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Vasudus posted:

I've had incredibly disappointing times with AAA games in the last 4-5 years, to the point where I largely don't buy them anymore as a rule. I bought FC5 thinking how in the world could they screw up an open world shootmans and welp. So while the idea of Destiny is tempting, I'm not about to break my #1 rule - NO MMOs.

I am like the exact opposite I guess because my most memorable video game playing time has been with MMOs. My wife, my son, and I all played Everquest 2 together for several years. We started a guild and made friends with other nerds whom we've met up with in person and kept in touch with even though it's been like 6 or 7 years since we played EQ2 together.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I played all sorts of MMOs for years, for very large amounts of time during those years. Having to interact with other people that play MMOs for large amounts of time is overall a net loss. I just straight up don't want to interact with what is essentially purestrain internet. I say this also having internet friends that I also keep in touch with many years later. On the game side, playing almost any MMO solo is insanely dumb and bad, so the overall effect is that I just don't deal with them anymore.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Far Cry 5 is on the back burner until some more patches roll out. Game is such an uneven, buggy experience.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

My biggest complaint with fc5 was I felt like after I cleared the first boss, I had pretty much seen everything worth doing.

Also the weapon selection felt so meh compared to previous games.

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
FC5 will be a great $25 game. But there is absolutely no rush until then.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
FC5 - I am a super bad rear end murder machine, but I always get kidnapped then the boss doesn't kill me because reasons.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I thought Far Cry 5 was okay, but once I stopped trying to play it super stealth style it became a lot more fun.

Just get in for a quick stealth strike and then just molotov, rocket launcher, pipe bomb, shotgun, and machine gun everything.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

You've been reported to the UN and the Hague for crimes against humanity

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
Once you accept you’re meant to play it like one of the many drunken rednecks you encounter in the game, it all makes a little more sense.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Vasudus posted:

I played all sorts of MMOs for years, for very large amounts of time during those years. Having to interact with other people that play MMOs for large amounts of time is overall a net loss. I just straight up don't want to interact with what is essentially purestrain internet. I say this also having internet friends that I also keep in touch with many years later. On the game side, playing almost any MMO solo is insanely dumb and bad, so the overall effect is that I just don't deal with them anymore.

MMOs with small groups of goons are generally alright, but yes, playing with a random group of unfiltered pubbies is really loving bad. There are poo poo goons too but most times they get shouted down/purged.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't save scum in games like this, dead is dead and I find it more challenging when I lose a veteran to a bad dice roll and have to swap in a rookie. Glitch II is doing well though, she rolls around in a jagermech murdering people.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

I don't save scum in games like this, dead is dead and I find it more challenging when I lose a veteran to a bad dice roll and have to swap in a rookie. Glitch II is doing well though, she rolls around in a jagermech murdering people.

I will never understand the view that save scumming is bad. But that's me.

I hope you named her mech Glitch and retired it in honor of her :colbert:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's not bad and I'm not saying people are bad for doing it. I just prefer not to because it enriches my experience.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYmOqPFyJPw

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I spoke too soon and now her replacement got domed too. Commander Chad "Ouch" Thundercock welcomes Whisper to the team. I will bother learning her name if she survives three sorties.

If you think any mechwarrior is more valuable than the mech they drive you're crazy. I'd pick the salvage off the field before the dead.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I spoke too soon and now her replacement got domed too. Commander Chad "Ouch" Thundercock welcomes Whisper to the team. I will bother learning her name if she survives three sorties.

If you think any mechwarrior is more valuable than the mech they drive you're crazy. I'd pick the salvage off the field before the dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUvZi0LbXjk

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

I feel the same about gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

https://youtu.be/_4JvnQXv9UY?t=10s