Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also bored you should join us in the Discord, that way you can stay up to date on the latest idol news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Thus far I got uh... dupe Chieri SSR and Mutsumi SSR.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
When do the 10-pulls stop, I want to bring Tokiko-sama home now.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Free 10 pulls end on the 6th. Cinfes ends tonight

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/deresute_eng/status/990985626395660288

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

Also bored you should join us in the Discord, that way you can stay up to date on the latest idol news.

poo poo good point, post discord link

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

boredsatellite posted:

poo poo good point, post discord link

https://discord.gg/Z48r86

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Hate-Senpai posted:

My haul from Cinfest:

Yay!!!!!!

a big hearty cinfes die to you

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm the Cinbest.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
God drat zep wtf die

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Joined, going off Moon in discord with the Mirei icon

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Jp bandori pull time!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Good Mayas.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

That's a very non-Sayo Sayo

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
More reason to die I guess.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Hate-Senpai posted:

Yes, best get right on that.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Did a 10 pull in Bang Dream and got both a 4 Star and a 3 Star dupe. :homebrew:

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Hate-Senpai posted:

Why aren't you dead already

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

boredsatellite posted:

Why aren't you dead already

So I can pull another SSR tomorrow I guess.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

fair enough

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

What’s the cheapest way to get a Tera jumbo nesoberi in the US? Do they usually have them in conventions?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
They're a little more niche I think - I feel you'd need to special order.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

You buy one plane ticket to Japan and two home.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Chill la Chill posted:

What’s the cheapest way to get a Tera jumbo nesoberi in the US? Do they usually have them in conventions?

I had a guy on my FB from the East Coast area LL group post a photo of the Tera Jumbo he got a month or two back. It was shipped via Tenso from Japan. Think looking online is gonna be your best bet, I doubt a con would carry it because of the sheer costs.

Speaking of LL, EN SIF is giving out two loveca a day for 8 days for login bonuses for their lead up to their 4th anniversary later this month, plus a different 30 loveca 10+1 pull each of those days too. No rate ups like how a Step Up would work, though. Still, might be worth it if you want a cheap pull.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

GhostStalker posted:

Speaking of LL, EN SIF is giving out two loveca a day for 8 days for login bonuses for their lead up to their 4th anniversary later this month, plus a different 30 loveca 10+1 pull each of those days too. No rate ups like how a Step Up would work, though. Still, might be worth it if you want a cheap pull.

Good to know, I already have a bunch saved up.
Also all songs are 20% off LP cost, so 20 LP for Expert and 12 for Hard.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

GhostStalker posted:

I had a guy on my FB from the East Coast area LL group post a photo of the Tera Jumbo he got a month or two back. It was shipped via Tenso from Japan. Think looking online is gonna be your best bet, I doubt a con would carry it because of the sheer costs.

What's the best way to get it online? I can't read JP :( Do you have to go through one of those proxy couriers that first receives it in JP then ships it to you?

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

nielsm posted:

Good to know, I already have a bunch saved up.
Also all songs are 20% off LP cost, so 20 LP for Expert and 12 for Hard.

Right, that too. It isn't quite 5 LP Expert songs during an event, but I feel it will bring out a lesser bloodbath during this one.

Chill la Chill posted:

What's the best way to get it online? I can't read JP :( Do you have to go through one of those proxy couriers that first receives it in JP then ships it to you?

No idea, sorry. Amazon JP, maybe? Would be difficult if you can read moon, Google Translate probably won't be enough. I think there are English guides for setting up Tenso shipping, though I haven't done it before either.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://www.tenso.com/en/ Tenso are pretty English speaker-friendly and have guides for a bunch of online shopping sites. I've never tried to ship anything particularly large with them, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I haven't shipped quite that large through tenso, but they handled some B2 picture frames, so I imagine they could deal with a terajumbo. You can do everything with them in english. If you use their forwarding service, they give you a jp address and you order and have things delivered there. If you use their proxy service, you just send them a link and tell them what you want, and they make it happen, but it costs more.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
So, I'm filled with a deep desire to get a copy of SPINZOMI.

So I do 2 10-pulls and get a UR! Yay!

Oh wait.

Well, I scrounge up 3 more for another 10-pull and fail again.

I should stop at this point but I'm a broken man so I buy the 2 JPY 3000 packs and do 2 more 10-pulls and still fail.

I then toss my remaining 30 Loveca and fail.

At this point I know I can't go on any further, so I convert all my R Seals and like 66% of my SR Seals into Blue Tickets. I then do 5 pulls on Muse, planning to do a Guaranteed UR on Aqours.

Hi Kotori.

Hi Honoka.

I decide that since I've already hit my 20%, I might as well just do SR pulls with my Blue Tickets on Aqours as well.

After 4 SRs, out pops a R Envelope, which gives me....

Hey, it's You.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyways my point is that I have terribad luck at gacha games, didn't even get a SSR in CG SS from today's pull.

Please console me.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

So, I'm filled with a deep desire to get a copy of SPINZOMI.

So I do 2 10-pulls and get a UR! Yay!

Oh wait.

Well, I scrounge up 3 more for another 10-pull and fail again.

I should stop at this point but I'm a broken man so I buy the 2 JPY 3000 packs and do 2 more 10-pulls and still fail.

I then toss my remaining 30 Loveca and fail.

At this point I know I can't go on any further, so I convert all my R Seals and like 66% of my SR Seals into Blue Tickets. I then do 5 pulls on Muse, planning to do a Guaranteed UR on Aqours.

Hi Kotori.

Hi Honoka.

I decide that since I've already hit my 20%, I might as well just do SR pulls with my Blue Tickets on Aqours as well.

After 4 SRs, out pops a R Envelope, which gives me....

Hey, it's You.

So you didn't get the UR you wanted, but still got 4 of them after spending the equivalent of about $60 and 150 loveca, plus 60 blue tickets, including Valentines You. Still gonna give you a DIE for that.

Also, which set Nozo is the one you wanted?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Limited Nozo.

Spinzomi.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

Limited Nozo.

Spinzomi.

Oh, that Nozomi. Google gave me nothing, then looked it up in schoolido.lu and saw it right away. Had no idea they made that card, though looking at it, it isn't surprising seeing the previous Limited Hello, Hoshi o Kazoete First Year cards they made and the likely Future Style Second Year ones coming soon.

Hatena HEARTBEAT is a good song and that is a good and worthy Nozo to covet. I'd probably leave her in her unidolized card art even after Idolization because it's so good. Now if only it came to EN soon, but that's really wishful thinking, probably take another year or so...

GhostStalker fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 5, 2018

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Hate-Senpai posted:

Anyways my point is that I have terribad luck at gacha games, didn't even get a SSR in CG SS from today's pull.

Please console me.

time to quote this at the top of the first post

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Vote Nana! Last two days!

I bought the SS card and traded for the CG ones, no death required. Except maybe that I rolled the new CG Mio and traded her away for Nana funds.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
God I love that SSR. You can see the pure joy at how far she's come.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
current gacha goal: listen to all the side stories/commus I've been meaning to get to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

It's a good thing the present box in Bang Dream sets everything to expire because I wouldn't clean it out otherwise.

Still got stuff in my SIF box from December.