Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEENAGE WITCH
Jul 20, 2008

NAH LAD
post yr fit, i'm wearing the pathfinder bomber jacket w/ Andromeda Logo over the iconic cross-zipper Peebee faux leather jacket, Leliana leggings, AI repeater black socks, N7 ARMOUR STRIPE SNEAKERs MK-II and the N7 reversible beanie with matching backpack fam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

TEENAGE WITCH posted:

post yr fit, i'm wearing the pathfinder bomber jacket w/ Andromeda Logo over the iconic cross-zipper Peebee faux leather jacket, Leliana leggings, AI repeater black socks, N7 ARMOUR STRIPE SNEAKERs MK-II and the N7 reversible beanie with matching backpack fam

pics or it didn't happen :colbert:

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I envy anyone with the confidence to wear andromeda merch

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Ainsley McTree posted:

I envy anyone with the confidence to wear andromeda merch

Isn’t Andromeda a tv show as well

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

widespread posted:

Isn’t Andromeda a tv show as well

A Kevin Sorbo classic!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
hell yeah that show owns

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

Moola posted:

hell yeah that show owns

That show had so much potential, but somebody started listening to Kevin Sorbo's creative input, and it became, as the kids say, hosed.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
nah it became even more like Hercules in space

hence it owned even more

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

nah it became even more like Hercules in space

hence it owned even more

Xena was better anyway, and should have transitioned to space.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
yeah Xena was a better show and character

but Kevin Sorbo picking up a dude in each hand and throwing them across the room while rolling his eyes and flicking his hair has a special place in my heart

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I will never forgive Kevin Sorbo.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Arglebargle III posted:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Arglebargle III posted:

Isn’t a lot of his weirdness stuff that started up after his stroke? I can give him leeway on that kind of thing, having chunks of your brain die isn’t great for you.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

Okay I didn’t realize I kinda need a gif of Kevin Sorbo buttdoodlin’ Bruce Campbell until just now.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Can I get this in AV form?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

orange juche posted:

Can I get this in AV form?

Get in line, fucko.

... or at least be the Sorbo to my Campbell.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

im cute posted:

I am sad to announce that the Peebee jacket is sold out of XL and XXL sizes.

Their use of models from a broad variety of ethnicity and body types just shows it really doesn't look good on anyone.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I kind of want the Nomad model because I like space ships and space cars but Andromeda is going to be memory holed out of existence... if not the entirety of Mass Effect too.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Bruce Campbell was great in hercules and Xena. I wish they were still on Netflix

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

Bruce Campbell was great in hercules and Xena. I wish they were still on Netflix

If you get the subchannel Heroes and Icons (H&I), you get Hurc, Xena, and then all the Star Treks from TOS to Enterprise starting at a 6:00pm EST

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

If you get the subchannel Heroes and Icons (H&I), you get Hurc, Xena, and then all the Star Treks from TOS to Enterprise starting at a 6:00pm EST

If they had Highlander and Buffy, my childhood nostalgia trip would be complete.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NikkolasKing posted:

If they had Highlander and Buffy, my childhood nostalgia trip would be complete.

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised they don't have Highlander

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Moola posted:

Have you not watched Jack of All Trades? Because if not, you should watch Jack of All Trades.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Have you not watched Jack of All Trades? Because if not, you should watch Jack of All Trades.

Only if Cleopatra 2525 is the lead in :colbert:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I have not

I am watching it now

holy poo poo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
holy poo poo that intro song

I literally have a huge grin on my face right now

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
My friend got Bruce Campbell to sign his autobiography with a quote from Jack of All Trades. Apparently Bruce was like "uh, where is that from?"

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Hello, somebody told me this is the mass effect Andromeda thread and anyway I just started playing this game and hell, it's pretty cool and I like it so far

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
you loving dumbass lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

:smugmrgw:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fridge corn posted:

Hello, somebody told me this is the mass effect Andromeda thread and anyway I just started playing this game and hell, it's pretty cool and I like it so far

:frogout:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

fridge corn posted:

hot fries are the best gaming food fight me :colbert:

ftfy

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

fridge corn posted:

I had fun playing as a vanguard and zooming around everywhere and shotgunning people in their dumb faces.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I had fun playing as a vanguard and zooming around everywhere and shotgunning people in their dumb faces.

Yeah thats what I'm attempting to do and it has proved fun and effective so far

Does anyone have a good vanguard build? Also is it possible to respec entirely?

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

combining vanguard with the asari sword makes you a space ninja and it's not bad until it gets boring

and yeah you can respec at the med bay on the tempest. it ramps up in cost every time you use it, but i don't think it ever gets too expensive

also sorry i should have warned you that this is the thread where people yell at you and call you a dumbass if you say good things about the game

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Ainsley McTree posted:

combining vanguard with the asari sword makes you a space ninja and it's not bad until it gets boring

and yeah you can respec at the med bay on the tempest. it ramps up in cost every time you use it, but i don't think it ever gets too expensive

also sorry i should have warned you that this is the thread where people yell at you and call you a dumbass if you say good things about the game

If you use the Kell sword that gives you health back, between that and Charge filling your barriers every time you’re nigh unkillable, it was Peak Vanguard for me.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
you dumb motherfuckers lmao

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ainsley McTree posted:

good :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
First I had a Mass Effect Andromeda avatar, now I have a Destiny 2 avatar, surely there will be another lovely disappointing game released that will provide me a new av.