Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

kingdom of hawaii making a grand return folks

only way to restore peace is if they start sacrificing land developers to their doom metal volcano gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dril/status/817542968764747776

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
don't really regret spending >$0 on MTG, because it was a fun time with friends, but yeah, should have been wiser about some of that spending :rip:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

hawaii five oh no

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Joementum posted:

don't really regret spending >$0 on MTG, because it was a fun time with friends, but yeah, should have been wiser about some of that spending :rip:

i spent way too much and managed to make money on it somehow :capitalism:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

like what do you even do when liquid loving satan inches slowly towards your house

TTUMP

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TUMO

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Drafting is still extremely cheap but I'm horrified of mtg neckbeards (of which i would become)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

like what do you even do when liquid loving satan inches slowly towards your house

Dwarf fortress got me ready for this

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hawaii is chill and good. I hope it sticks around and isn't on fire too bad.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tumer??

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
cant believe how excited i am for the dead McCain!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tronc is so poo poo they managed to overcome 100 years of anti-union tradition at the chicago tribune lmaoooo

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/993283492753502209

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I remember thinking that I made a lot of money selling rare MGT cards in 1998 but I wish I held onto them and sold them now because these prices are insane lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Agean90 posted:

tronc is so poo poo they managed to overcome 100 years of anti-union tradition at the chicago tribune lmaoooo

https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/993283492753502209

TRONC!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe not live near an active volcano? Sorry but not sorry. *lives in tornado alley*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a.lo posted:

only rich people live in hawaii, right?

i'm sure the poor islanders feel better now that some Haole on cspam wants to give them communism

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
edit
trump

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT7AH4JyuNs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Reality Loser posted:

Drafting is still extremely cheap but I'm horrified of mtg neckbeards (of which i would become)

theres a store nearby that lets you do your cirst draft there free

i kinda wanna try out my old strat of 'crack giant flyers, win' but yeah idw spend friday night at a game store lol

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Jokes on you, now I don't need to buy hot dogs. :stonklol:

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Gonna be a big week of poopin on the clock next week fellas and fellerettes. R ur bowels ready

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

augias posted:

Gonna be a big week of poopin on the clock next week fellas and fellerettes. R ur bowels ready

truMp

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

a.lo posted:

only rich people live in hawaii, right?

lol not true at all

Though the place currently being lavaed to death looks pretty expensive

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

augias posted:

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime that's why I poo poo repeatedly on company time

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
i predict tomorrows first tweet by trump will be about....

witch hunt

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

a.lo posted:

Maybe not live near an active volcano? Sorry but not sorry. *lives in tornado alley*

The entire southern half of the United States is gonna be uninhabitable within 150 years. Less if we finally get those nukes in the air.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol not true at all

Though the place currently being lavaed to death looks pretty expensive

Going by Zillow the houses seems to sell in the 200-300K range with the undeveloped lots for for 30K or so.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kateleth/status/993267331492036608

:cabot:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

You built poo poo on an active volcano, it is not crazy to expect loving lava to come out of it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
most houses in hawaii are sold with leasehold titles not fee simple. actually buying any land itself there is expensive as gently caress unless you’re talking about acreage of dense forest.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump liking well done steaks and mitt liking hot dogs is the best evidence of "wealth is wasted on the wealthy" i can think of

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

If I were rich Id eat california rolls every night

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Also last time I was there I didn't get the impression that Hilo was especially posh overall especially compared to the west side of the island.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Yes, my simple friend. You can have whatever your heart desires.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

trump liking well done steaks and mitt liking hot dogs is the best evidence of "wealth is wasted on the wealthy" i can think of

Mitt doesn't actually like hot dogs. He predicted with a 69% certainty that it's what the poors ingest and he wants to be relatable.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

a.lo posted:

If I were rich Id eat california rolls every night

:gonk:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

deathbysnusnu posted:

Mitt doesn't actually like hot dogs. He predicted with a 69% certainty that it's what the poors ingest and he wants to be relatable.

mitt liking hotdogs is pure mormon praxis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Good, maybe we'll finally get the Dr Oz sex pest scandal that everyone's been expecting

• Locked thread