Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Blades of Chaos.

Iconic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lookin at that deal

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

you may have played the ps3 remasters :dukedog::dukedog::dukedog:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SEE DEAL

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

purchasing videogames to learn to be a better father

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

*deep into a 16 hour god of war sesh* why does my family feel so distant...............

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

God of War taught me to have a bond with my son, by talking to him and sharing activities CLICK HERE FOR DEAL/BARGAIN. My ex-wife is almost ready to let me see him on weekends.

We see that you have an ad blocker installed. Advertisers help us score high to bring you next level video game news. Please give us a power-up by turning off your ad blocker.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOOK AT DEAL, MICHAEL!

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Millennials once again destroying a strong traditionally masculine character

The libcuck soyboys destroyed the beloved game franchise God of War.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pumprag posted:

The libcuck soyboys destroyed the beloved game franchise God of War.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LMFAO... Soy fail!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/corybarlog/status/993557058803789825

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they should've made kratos gay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I missed the Soy meme

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

FactsAreUseless posted:

God of War taught me to have a bond with my son, by talking to him and sharing activities CLICK HERE FOR DEAL/BARGAIN. My ex-wife is almost ready to let me see him on weekends.

We see that you have an ad blocker installed. Advertisers help us score high to bring you next level video game news. Please give us a power-up by turning off your ad blocker.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The hard mode gets a lot better, but the legendary mode just seems like pure masochistic nonsense

Yeah it's fine now that boy got different arrows. I'm definitely not understanding the whole "this is the new gold standard for video games" talk but it's not a bad game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah it's fine now that boy got different arrows. I'm definitely not understanding the whole "this is the new gold standard for video games" talk but it's not a bad game

It's AACRTUALLYT QUITE AWESOME, tHE STORY IS WONDERFULLY WRITTEN- THE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME ,. i LOVE THE SENSITIVEM ALE CHARACTERL MFAO ,rEALLY MAKLES THIS GAME cUCKED AND sOYED OUT PRETY hARD cORE, kNMSO

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

he should have stayed in school

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

It's AACRTUALLYT QUITE AWESOME, tHE STORY IS WONDERFULLY WRITTEN- THE CHARACTERS ARE AWESOME ,. i LOVE THE SENSITIVEM ALE CHARACTERL MFAO ,rEALLY MAKLES THIS GAME cUCKED AND sOYED OUT PRETY hARD cORE, kNMSO

The soy meme.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am a loving moron.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I am a loving moron.

oh, you bought that new god of war?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I redboxed it. and beat the game just now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

LOOK AT DEAL, MICHAEL!

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

mysterious loyall X posted:

you may have played the ps3 remasters :dukedog::dukedog::dukedog:

it’s Lyle time biotch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The Milkman posted:

it’s Lyle time biotch

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine GeertVision, the ability to drop Geert Wilders into any game.

Geert in God of War: The analysis is clear, we have a great problem with Islam, in the Netherlands too. The solution is not so complicated; what is missing are political guts and a feeling of urgency. Immigration from Islamic countries should be forbidden. We must learn to be intolerant with the intolerant, in the street, in the mosque, in court. We must answer hatred and violence by terrorists with exclusion and intolerance and show who the boss in the Netherlands is.

Geert in Halo: I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam.

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

haha

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

same honestly

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

People are making a way bigger deal over the single take camera thing than they should, but it is cool that there isn’t a single loading screen besides when you die

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

For some reason this reminded me of how the ps2 version of deus ex had a ton of weird hallways added to facilitate loading stuff, like how just walking off the pier onto the island after the first conversation with your brother sent you through a weird boxy room

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Imagine GeertVision, the ability to drop Geert Wilders into any game.

Geert in God of War: The analysis is clear, we have a great problem with Islam, in the Netherlands too. The solution is not so complicated; what is missing are political guts and a feeling of urgency. Immigration from Islamic countries should be forbidden. We must learn to be intolerant with the intolerant, in the street, in the mosque, in court. We must answer hatred and violence by terrorists with exclusion and intolerance and show who the boss in the Netherlands is.

Geert in Halo: I don't hate Muslims. I hate Islam.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Another day, another night of laughing for hours on end at the perceived feminization of Kratos, the God of War.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

People are making a way bigger deal over the single take camera thing than they should, but it is cool that there isn’t a single loading screen besides when you die

The "single take" led to the worst fast travel system I've seen in a game and unskippable cutscenes. it should be removed in the next one

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

The "single take" led to the worst fast travel system I've seen in a game and unskippable cutscenes. it should be removed in the next one

What’s wrong with the fast travel? It’s not the fastest system but there’s plenty of games with worse load times and at least they try to fill it with dialogue. You don’t even have to go anywhere if you don’t want to, and just pretend it’s a loading screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My favorite part of Rope was when I had to pause the film every 5 - 10 minutes and look at loot tables.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

What’s wrong with the fast travel? It’s not the fastest system but there’s plenty of games with worse load times and at least they try to fill it with dialogue. You don’t even have to go anywhere if you don’t want to, and just pretend it’s a loading screen

I guess so, it just feels a lot longer than other games to me. I think it would improve a lot if I could go into the menu and do stuff while it loaded.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Kinda pissed they didn't bring back Kyle from Living Single in this. He could've handled "Dammit boy slice up from the taint!" or whatever

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

I guess so, it just feels a lot longer than other games to me. I think it would improve a lot if I could go into the menu and do stuff while it loaded.

Yeah the only thing I’d really use the time would be to practice different runic attacks, but switching them out just takes too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kratos is white because he’s a cucked Soy drinking old poof and his fruity little son is growing up into a millennial.

• Locked thread