Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

quote:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

gently caress this poo poo. What's a good free vpn service these days for bypassing region restrictions and the like. I'm tired of this bs. Especially since this show is available 1 day later on regional tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Pussy Quipped posted:

If the person you are trying to hide from can literally read minds I don't think it really matters what it looks like.

Also agreed. Still it seemed weird. (And I know how ridiculous that sounds given the nature of the show...) :)

night slime
May 14, 2014
The video is just some behind-the-scenes stuff about the the light wand Syd was drawing with. They used a slo-mo camera to actually film the light or something.

David's sister said the vermillion thing was a dream but it seemed like she was confusedly responding when he said she took a nap. Maybe she gets flashes like David does of the future.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

double nine posted:

gently caress this poo poo. What's a good free vpn service these days for bypassing region restrictions and the like. I'm tired of this bs. Especially since this show is available 1 day later on regional tv.

If you’ll cast your eyes upwards on the TVIV sub forum, you may notice a little promotion of sorts going on!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

night slime posted:

The video is just some behind-the-scenes stuff about the the light wand Syd was drawing with. They used a slo-mo camera to actually film the light or something.

David's sister said the vermillion thing was a dream but it seemed like she was confusedly responding when he said she took a nap. Maybe she gets flashes like David does of the future.

Well. Got.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Is Amy's conciousness now with Farouk? Or do you think her and Lenny are sharing? Or is she just gone?

night slime
May 14, 2014
Farouk having Amy's consciousness would be a really funny get-out-of-death-free card

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Pussy Quipped posted:

Is Amy's conciousness now with Farouk? Or do you think her and Lenny are sharing? Or is she just gone?

i think sharing because david was getting her memories when reading lemy's mind

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh sweet, Katie Aselton is back !
.....oh....oh jeez.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doorknob Slobber posted:

i think sharing because david was getting her memories when reading lemy's mind

Yeah. Plaza was really good at imitating Amy's voice and mannerisms at times, especially once she realized what the gently caress happened. I'm really interested to see if they manage to roll her and Lenny into a single amalgamation or if Amy finally boots Lenny's mind out of her body, which would be even more tragic.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Lost in all this, of course, is the question of why did Fukuyama have a DNA rewriting torture gun in his armory in the first place

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'm going to say secret organizations would be a pretty obvious source for stuff like that.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that's just the kind of kit that a top secret org would occasionally need. above your pay grade. don't question it.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Just going to leave this lesbian bait right here.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Let’s head over to Groom Lake or Mt. Weather and ask if they have any DNA transmogrifying guns. What could go wrong?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I was a little iffy on the last couple of episodes before this one, but this one was fan-loving-tastic. No surprise it also had the highest concentration of Aubrey Plaza so far.

I do kinda regret not just being able to watch this all in a 2-3 day period like I did with season 1 though. With Fargo part of the joy was waiting each week for a new episode, with Legion I just want more all the time.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jerusalem posted:

I was a little iffy on the last couple of episodes before this one, but this one was fan-loving-tastic. No surprise it also had the highest concentration of Aubrey Plaza so far.

I do kinda regret not just being able to watch this all in a 2-3 day period like I did with season 1 though. With Fargo part of the joy was waiting each week for a new episode, with Legion I just want more all the time.

So much Aubrey Plaza, you’ll literally turn into her!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Chokes McGee posted:

So much Aubrey Plaza, you’ll literally turn into her!

I wouldn't get a whole lot done I don't think

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm still dumbfounded how many episodes of Parks & Rec it took to notice that she was actually incredibly good at acting, not just a random surly teenager playing herself.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

I know she's done other movies and things besides Parks and Rec, but I think this is the first time I've seen her acting without... 'being a character, in character' if that makes sense at all.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Chubby Henparty posted:

I know she's done other movies and things besides Parks and Rec, but I think this is the first time I've seen her acting without... 'being a character, in character' if that makes sense at all.

Yeah she's pretty much been typecast even before Parks and Rec, so this is the first I've seen of her range

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rocksicles posted:

I'm still trying to figure out what they were doing together, was this promoting Avengers Infinity War?

linus
Jul 3, 2004
King of Man

twistedmentat posted:

I'm still trying to figure out what they were doing together, was this promoting Avengers Infinity War?

Ingrid Goes West. Indie flick they were in together a year or so ago. In a shock twist, Aubrey plays a crazy person!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

linus posted:

Ingrid Goes West. Indie flick they were in together a year or so ago. In a shock twist, Aubrey plays a crazy person!

Oh yes I forgot about that. She tries to insert herself into the life of a famous instagrammer or something.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's apparently her second best role after this show according to a few friends of mine (I haven't seen it)

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Ingrid Goes West is great

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Ingrid Goes West is really good and y'all are missing out if you haven't seen it. It's on Hulu.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rocksicles posted:

https://i.imgur.com/r9marVZ.mp4

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hi follow redditor.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
its true love

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

lenny gonna be in infinity war 2

as captain marvel

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm rewatching season one

man amy cared a lot about her brother :(

night slime
May 14, 2014
Not sure anyone cares but if you have FX+ through your cable provider you can watch the new episode the day of its airing instead of waiting for the broadcast. I had been watching the live broadcasts through my laptop and it kept skipping so I bought that instead.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I have no idea what's going on.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
There have been like two episodes worth of plot in six episodes this season lol

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that was neat and a good array of what-could-have-beens with David, but I wish it was tied to the plot in some way, or at least that there was some context given to why exactly we were seeing the alternate worlds

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So... was that just a what if episode showing alternate timelines? Or was that a clue that this is all in David's head?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I guess it basically shows how important Amy is to him because it was kind of easy to forget about her

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Maybe I'll regret saying this when the season is over, but that felt really needless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Henchman of Santa posted:

I guess it basically shows how important Amy is to him because it was kind of easy to forget about her

yeah, it was really good in that respect and the timeline where he gets shot in the spine because she was slightly late picking him up leading to her taking care of him into their eighties was ridiculously sad

I kind of wonder if it's trying to represent David searching for any way to not have it end up like it did in our actual timeline with Amy gone, but all those alternatives had David dead, taken over by the Shadow King, or fully insane (or multiple of those choices)