Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I've never listened to WOR or B+V but I think I'm going to get a subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Making the Backlash shows free was quite possibly the best advertisement they could have done for the site.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

SalTheBard posted:

I've never listened to WOR or B+V but I think I'm going to get a subscription

the Tuesday night/Wednesday morning B&V show is retro nitro and Raw reviews and were about to hit the part where WCW really nosedives.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
If they could make the Death of WCW panel show happen that would be amazing.

Meltzer listing facts and figures, Bischoff not confirming or denying things, Alvarez flabbergasted about the booking, while Nash just sips a beer, makes goofy faces and laughs.

It would be amazing.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bret should be there to bitterly recall every single slight against him over the 3 years he was there

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
The guy who is the guest on the Bryan and Vinny backlash show is awesome because he hates WWE. What a poor guy having to recap that but his hatred is really funny

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dave losing his mind over no more Kaze ni Nare is incredible.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It was a worse move than the booking of wwe backlash imo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sleep with the vicious posted:

The guy who is the guest on the Bryan and Vinny backlash show is awesome because he hates WWE. What a poor guy having to recap that but his hatred is really funny

Vinny going,"I think my job is in peril" was great.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

PaybackJack posted:

If they could make the Death of WCW panel show happen that would be amazing.

Meltzer listing facts and figures, Bischoff not confirming or denying things, Alvarez flabbergasted about the booking, while Nash just sips a beer, makes goofy faces and laughs.

It would be amazing.

I'm probably going to All In and if they make that happen I'm going to Starrcast for sure to see that live show.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
does anyone know how to get f4w to stop asking you to login when downloading a show despite being already logged in

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

does anyone know how to get f4w to stop asking you to login when downloading a show despite being already logged in

Do you use downcast or something like that? Bryan mentioned on today's WOL that there has been some kind of change that was supposed to automatically handle itself but it wasn't working for some reason. I believe they include details on the site itself (I download everything manually so haven't had any issues) on how to fix it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

nope just trying to listen through the website on chrome

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

No idea then, sorry :shrug:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
F4W has me re-login more frequently than other sites as well on my desktop, no issues like that with my podcast app tho, might be the way to go if you're able.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
The B+V+C review of Battlefield Earth is magical!

Bryan also elaborates on the podcast that the site might be funky for awhile as they migrate to a new server.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
C: What’s with all the basketball jokes?
V: They were in Orlando, they have a basketball team... that’s all I got
B: Yeah, the Orlando Jordans.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
It took Bryan not even 10 minutes to start framing the movie in pro wrestling terms :allears:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

exploded mummy posted:

It took Bryan not even 10 minutes to start framing the movie in pro wrestling terms :allears:

Not sure he'll ever top describing a play action as a "worked handoff".

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
This was probably years ago but does anyone remember who Bryan was referring to when he said "This is a man to be pitied, perhaps."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

exploded mummy posted:

His insistence of explaining the bad guy's dumbness as "He's a heel!" was so great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What the gently caress, Alvarez? You asked for the greatest tag team alive, you were offered the greatest tag team alive - Strike Force - and you turned it down!?!

...I got so excited.... :smith:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

bryan is clearly going to keep turning down offers until someone arranges for him and tom to wrestle the rock and roll express

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Omega and Ibushi should offer so the Young Bucks can get pissy about them calling themselves the greatest tag team again.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/fightful-exclusive-low-ki-s-webinar-did-not-make-much-case-his-self-improvement-courses

quote:

It was certainly steep for an introductory speech from someone who has no training or experience in any field that would appear to be directly relevant. When Low-Ki (who is going by his real name, Brandon Silvestry, for this venture) attempted to start the Q&A portion of the event, he had to switch the Zoom conference call window to one that showed everyone who was on the call. There were three other than Low-Ki: Myself, a man who turned out to be “oatgan,” a Twitter personality and prolific forum poster, and a woman named Krystal. At most, for the appetizer for Low-Ki’s new career, he made $75. It’s possible, though, that he made less: Krystal was called on first, and had a noticeable rehearsed quality to her question, which did little more than let Ki go on more about his issues with technology, a key topic from earlier. It’s entirely possible that she was genuine, but if she was, she was the only one, as the other two paying customers were a reporter and someone clearly watching for comedy value.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Amazing.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Oatgan if you keep going to his seminars can you convince Low-Ki to get a forums account

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 07:34 on May 10, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please tell Brandon Silvestry that he is breaking kayfabe heavily and you're very disappointed in him for doing so.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Low Ki will do a ban me like that gamergate guy but it’ll be about self actualization

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

loving incredible.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

lol

quote:

Later, there’s an attempt to push IMAGE as an acronym (Integrity, Maturity, Acknowledgement, Goals, Esteem), but it doesn't really go anywhere.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Oatgan is a dork

Is the observer radio thing not fixed yet? Not working on my Downcast

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

ICHIBAHN posted:

Is the observer radio thing not fixed yet? Not working on my Downcast

Working fine on Android/Podcast Addict.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm willing to pay $25 to watch Low Ki act like a dork for an hour so I guess he's a draw.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Monumental Podcast is back! This time we delve into Jerry Jarrett's treatise on wrestling and our reactions may surprise you!

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/994623557438181376

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it'd be great if you could get Jerry or Dixie on the show. Maybe at the same time.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Dave calling for Daniel Bryan to quit wwe this fall and join the indies is really a conflict of interest now that he’s selling tickets to All In.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

his contract expires after all in, please get a grip and follow smarter people on twitter

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Super No Vacancy posted:

his contract expires after all in, please get a grip and follow smarter people on twitter

Sounds like you're

ALL OUT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mkay0 posted:

Dave calling for Daniel Bryan to quit wwe this fall and join the indies is really a conflict of interest now that he’s selling tickets to All In.

It's all what all sensible people want to see though.