Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

A full lp would be like 3 episodes

3 great episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

A full lp would be like 3 episodes

And they'd take five months to come out, because every episode would leave them existentially drained afterward.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
From the Steam thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpHAmMPgBo

Can someone who does Twitter please tell them to play Exodus from the Earth?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Krazyface posted:

From the Steam thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTpHAmMPgBo

Can someone who does Twitter please tell them to play Exodus from the Earth?

Someone tell slowbeef about it too

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
different??

different???

same

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

alternate version of the minit video

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Working on friendcast 89 right now, if anyone knows specific ones where they talk about comic book movies and the Netflix stuff I'd appreciate it.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Woolie sounds like he’s on the verge of death in the latest god of war episode. The hell kind of diet is he on

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Keto

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shindragon posted:

Woolie sounds like he’s on the verge of death in the latest god of war episode. The hell kind of diet is he on

I think he was just exhausted and he was really thrown that Matt didn't get the Inspector Gadget thing too.

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Shindragon posted:

Straight up starvation from the sound of him.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I was worried about that LP being 30 hours of Woolie whining about poo poo he made up but instead it's 30 hours of Woolie being barely conscious

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Woolie finding new and inventive ways to absolutely smother the life out of this LP

Kelsing
Oct 24, 2010

Did you see that, Zach?
Is Woolie just dying, at this point? Because it sounds like he’s dying.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Shindragon posted:

He's doing a timed fasting diet, where you only eat for 8 hours a day, but still eating a full day's worth of calories in that window. It's some trendy Joe Rogan approved karate man poo poo.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

hoobajoo posted:

He's doing a timed fasting diet, where you only eat for 8 hours a day, but still eating a full day's worth of calories in that window. It's some trendy Joe Rogan approved karate man poo poo.

i've been doing one meal for a couple of years with periodic breaks, its extremely convenient and i dont really get hungry anymore

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

That’s pretty close to how I have always eaten

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
At the rate they're going, how long will the gow lp be?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I'm not watchin but it's not all that huge of a game if you're just doing LP funsies.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

At the end of 18, they seem to be in some sort of mine inside the mountain, and broke the crane thing, if that helps anyone who played but isn't watching estimate length.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

at the rate they’re going we’re looking at 60 parts at the lowest. they’re barely a third of the way through the game excluding side poo poo.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mandrel posted:

at the rate they’re going we’re looking at 60 parts at the lowest. they’re barely a third of the way through the game excluding side poo poo.
Yeah, I ask because Liam's put out at least four 3-4 hour episodes and he seems like, maybe a bit over halfway? And he's done a lot of sidequests too. And it seems like Pat will be doing sidequests on video since he's very against doing Dad And Boy Boat Talks without matt and woolie, and who can blame him

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I hope they don't try to do too much of Muspelheim on camera, I saved it for pretty late in the game and still only made it to the fourth arena, the one with the 100 enemy challenge before I had to turn around and leave. That could be multiple episodes of them just trying to get through with no real progress.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
welp

https://twitter.com/MattMcMuscles/status/995012538847911936

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/truongasm/status/995020619900047360?s=19

Guess thats that. Matt has no reason to LP again

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

I guess some dreams really do come true. :allears:

Max Wilco fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 11, 2018

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Depths posted:

i've been doing one meal for a couple of years with periodic breaks, its extremely convenient and i dont really get hungry anymore

Sorry, I think I came off more dismissive than I meant to; I meant to more make fun of it as a fad, rather than the diet itself. My experience is diets are really individual things, and if it works for you, awesome. I just think it's dumb that people try to force themselves to be on a diet if it makes them feel like rear end (assuming they're doing it right, of course).

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/KZXcellent/status/995039414219878401

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

hoobajoo posted:

Sorry, I think I came off more dismissive than I meant to; I meant to more make fun of it as a fad, rather than the diet itself. My experience is diets are really individual things, and if it works for you, awesome. I just think it's dumb that people try to force themselves to be on a diet if it makes them feel like rear end (assuming they're doing it right, of course).

You're not wrong about it being a big fad now, i did it before it was cool tho!
Woolie probably has the keto flu while also not being used to fasting so he's barely conscious

the connect four part in this game is so charming

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Arist posted:

I hope they don't try to do too much of Muspelheim on camera, I saved it for pretty late in the game and still only made it to the fourth arena, the one with the 100 enemy challenge before I had to turn around and leave. That could be multiple episodes of them just trying to get through with no real progress.

Funny thing about that is there's no difficulty trophy so you can just turn it down to easy and do all of those challenges if you want.

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006

lmao

edit: He says "I will defeat you" beforehand too. Oh Crazy Talk, will your wonders ever cease?

Pretty Little Angel fucked around with this message at 19:42 on May 12, 2018

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We seriously need a new Crazy Talk compilation

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wonder how much they've got recorded, since the patch that increases the text size is out.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Woolie attempting to argue that ancient Egyptians were black every time it comes up is the closet narrative I wanted to see in this LP.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Nilbop posted:

Woolie attempting to argue that ancient Egyptians were black every time it comes up is the closet narrative I wanted to see in this LP.
Woolie being a Hotep is the new lore development the gang has been workshopping recently. Looking promising so far.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
TBF white people really are the creations of an evil scientist

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Wonder if pat will be conservative with using runic attacks the entire game

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Depths posted:

Wonder if pat will be conservative with using runic attacks the entire game

Without a doubt

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I was not expecting A Way Out to turn into a third person shooter.

Also Vincent you motherfucker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I just discovered Crymetina Critiques and it's a blast. I love Matt and his wife criticizing the fashion sense of video game characters.