Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I've transcribed the new alphabet you so can use it to teach your kids english.

A
B
Cronk
Duug
Eeeeeauuuugh
Fnuuh
Gumpy...
Haeey!
I love you, Dad
Jesus
Kronk 2
L
M
Evil M
Oh, Daaaaddy
Papa
Quebec
Arrrrr!
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
*clap*
U
Vape
W
Cross
Yuuuuup! (said like the guy on storage wars)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm happy the Columbo show is next week.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Waffleman_ posted:

If this is anything else other than a full hour of the aweet bois talking about Detective Columbo, I'll be very disappointed.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

If this is anything else other than a full hour of the aweet bois talking about Detective Columbo, I'll be very disappointed.

Alternatively, refuse to talk about it at all but say "Just one more thing" before every segment and question.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Waffleman_ posted:

I didn't know the boys were going to Sri Lanka

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Not Operator posted:

Alternatively, refuse to talk about it at all but say "Just one more thing" before every segment and question.

Almost as good, really.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Ariong posted:

I've transcribed the new alphabet you so can use it to teach your kids english.

A
B
Cronk
Duug
Eeeeeauuuugh
Fnuuh
Gumpy...
Haeey!
I love you, Dad
Jesus
Kronk 2
L
M
Evil M
Oh, Daaaaddy
Papa
Quebec
Arrrrr!
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
*clap*
U
Vape
W
Cross
Yuuuuup! (said like the guy on storage wars)

what if I get cronk and cross mixed up on the phone?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Waffleman_ posted:

Was that a TAZ show or MBMBAM?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

MBMBaM

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Ever wanted to hear Justin read surreal gay erotica? You're in luck.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
The McElroy Brothers will be in Pounded in the Butt by my Troll Doll’s Butt.
e:2, I guess

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I'm mostly just shocked that Travis didn't get in on it before Justin. Or Mr I-Think-I-Just-Described-A-Plant-Orgasm.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
It's because Justin is Chuck's reverse twin.

https://twitter.com/JustinMcElroy/status/978651059894870017

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I have that same alphabet problem but only with R. The first R-word that pops into my head is always something weird like "rhubarb".

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Is the voice a bit? Am I just too old? This is awful

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

myron cope posted:

Is the voice a bit? Am I just too old? This is awful

Everything about Chuck Tingle is a bit. He actually managed to convince a bunch of people for a while that all the stories were written by his autistic father.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Chuck Tingle is the stalwart tamping bar prying open the fissure between what we once knew as reality and the nightmare gently caress dimension which we all now must confront daily, and I thank him wholeheartedly for his service and his dedication to wrenching apart our continuity like a child with a new toy

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Holy poo poo I legitimately thought that was Justin doing a silly voice at the beginning

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Weird, I just looked up Chuck Tingle for the first time, and it looks like he just posted an AMA.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Chuck Tingle shows the world a good trot that proves love is real.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

Everything about Chuck Tingle is a bit. He actually managed to convince a bunch of people for a while that all the stories were written by his autistic father.

Was that a bit? I thought it had been pretty well researched

Serf
May 5, 2011

wow, the latest sawbones is wild

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

misadventurous posted:

Holy poo poo I legitimately thought that was Justin doing a silly voice at the beginning

Call me a :tinfoil: but I think he is the voice of Chuck Tingle. Not the author though.

Prof. Spaceman
May 1, 2007

NOPE

effervescible posted:

Call me a :tinfoil: but I think he is the voice of Chuck Tingle. Not the author though.

To me it sounds like if Justin's voice is halfway up the "Justin McElroy impression" slider in the human character creator, Chuck's voice is maxed all the way to the right. Like the Justin version of going HUUAUUGHHHUAULLAHGLUUAGHGH for Schwarzenegger. The Dana Carvey version of Justin.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Prof. Spaceman posted:

To me it sounds like if Justin's voice is halfway up the "Justin McElroy impression" slider in the human character creator, Chuck's voice is maxed all the way to the right. Like the Justin version of going HUUAUUGHHHUAULLAHGLUUAGHGH for Schwarzenegger. The Dana Carvey version of Justin.

I just listened to it and holy poo poo how is this post somehow not an exaggeration?

e: I need to hear Chuck Tingle's Donald Duck impression.

Not Operator fucked around with this message at 23:40 on May 9, 2018

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

oh my loving god I can't believe he did this in front of his infant daughter, I'm laughing so hard

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

He's like if Dr. Steve Brule had a baby with Justin.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This story reminds me of the infamous razer meltdown of CES on these very forums for some reason

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah Justin is not doing the intro.
Tingle has done a couple things publicly, has that same voice and is certainly not the same person as Justin.

But man, if they were the same entity I would loving die.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul
Has he? Like, has anyone seen him in person/recorded him talking on video? I'm not super up on Tingle's comings and goings, but this is the first I've heard of that. I'd have to conclude they truly are reverse twins if it's true, though.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This thread needs more Amnesty animatics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dDoukBg3RI

If you stopped listening because you didn't like the first three episodes of the new arc, I'm positive this will convince you to give TAZ another shot.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

There just aren’t that many for Amnesty yet. However, I have just discovered a new artist who makes very sketchy, cartoonish animatics that I love.

Here’s one for John Mulaney’s “The One Thing You Can’t Replace” bit. So much character in this one! My only question: which one of the twins does which awful thing to Leon’s stuff?
https://youtu.be/OIQUMKBViWU

This one is for the song “Misery Fell” by Tally Hall. It’s not as sad as it sounds, it fact most of it is happy moments.
https://youtu.be/hMj1K2rSNXk

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

effervescible posted:

Has he? Like, has anyone seen him in person/recorded him talking on video? I'm not super up on Tingle's comings and goings, but this is the first I've heard of that. I'd have to conclude they truly are reverse twins if it's true, though.

He was the featured guest on one of the last episodes of @Midnight.

A show that also had on all the boys... :tinfoil:

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

Prof. Spaceman posted:

This is a good post that made me laugh.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Serf posted:

wow, the latest sawbones is wild

Where they breastfeed Charlie at the age of three?

Because I'm not supposed to feel wierd about it but I feel loving weirder about it the more I think about it.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
fully on board with amnesty now, they’ve hit a good rhythm and i’ve been laughing a lot. i’m glad they’re done with mini arcs for a while, the condensed structure was harder to get invested in

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Princeps32 posted:

fully on board with amnesty now, they’ve hit a good rhythm and i’ve been laughing a lot. i’m glad they’re done with mini arcs for a while, the condensed structure was harder to get invested in

It was hard for me to get into the actual monster hunting and fighting, which is a shame cause that’s a huge chunk of the game so far, but the bits with the Lodge and Sylvain and its residents are far more interesting.

The campaign isn’t very good when it’s trying to be Buffy, but the original stuff is great.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Wasabi the J posted:

Because I'm not supposed to feel wierd about it but I feel loving weirder about it the more I think about it.

Seems really weird though.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Wasabi the J posted:

i recognize that i don't know poo poo about anything, but that seems real drat weird to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
On a completely ratiinal level I get it, like it's just food your body just... makes. But like... She's three.

She doesn't exist in a social vacuum; she's likely going to have living memories of sucking on mom boob and that has implications regardless of how progressively you raise that kid.