Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Some of it sucks but the commitment to at least book 12 is something. I'm ok with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

TTerrible posted:

Some of it sucks but the commitment to at least book 12 is something. I'm ok with that.

Angelus moved to book 13. The remaining releases are the white scars/BA book, 3 custodes books, and the sisters of silence book.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Book 11 is The Winds of Winter and 12 is A Dream of Spring

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

What if they have to redo all the red books because they're moving to 8th :getin:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

What if they have to redo all the red books because they're moving to 8th :getin:

I will drive to Nottingham with a backpack full of fertilizer if they port HH to 8th.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Even if they announce they're shifting to 8th we'll still have 5 more years at least before it happens

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

TTerrible posted:

I will drive to Nottingham with a backpack full of fertilizer if they port HH to 8th.

:toxx:

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wouldn't be that hard to fulfill, we all know TTerrible is well-known for his work with bullshit.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

TTerrible posted:

Rumours that tomorrows 30k announcement is as follows:

• All infantry kits that aren't either an upgrade for plastic mk3/mk4 or a legion specific squad (Learnean terminators for example) are axed.
  • Plastic mk3/mk4/contemptor going direct order only from FW
  • Non-legion lines for HH are going to get severely cut down, if not cut completely. If you want that marauder bomber order it now.
  • Book 12 will be the last book. There will be a refreshed set of red books (possibly with a new talons book) after book 9 but that is it

Some good, some bad.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Hustlin Floh posted:

Wouldn't be that hard to fulfill, we all know TTerrible is well-known for his work with bullshit.

What are you trying to say here.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hustlin Floh posted:

:vince:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

YOu have literally no idea what this joke is referencing.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Your scooby doo legs twirling as you rush to mash the post button to empty quote what you think is someone owning me on the something awful forums.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

The only thing worse than your 40k army lists is your posting.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

txt me

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

Rest in piss Boiz.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

don't text him, txt me

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

TTerrible posted:

YOu have literally no idea what this joke is referencing.

:nsavince:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Could you at least confine your garbage posting to one thread where it can blend in with neurolimals?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Booley posted:

Could you at least confine your garbage posting to one thread where it can blend in with neurolimals?

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

:gb2gbs:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Booley posted:

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Remember when you made a sad little joke in this thread and no one laughed, so you posted it in the 40k thread as an example of your ability to make sick burns?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Remember when you made a sad little joke in this thread and no one laughed, so you posted it in the 40k thread as an example of your ability to make sick burns?

Remember when you played a game that wasn’t literally a dead man walking?

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Schadenboner posted:

Remember when you played a game that wasn’t literally a dead man walking?

You literally don't play games lmao.

Please return to your designated posting zone and continue to theorycraft lists based off of 1d4 chan posts.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
You don't play 40k or 30k. You relentlessly bore the 40k thread with your lovely lists and interjections about fluff you've learned from 1d4chan. I can't understand why you have this thread bookmarked at all given your only contribution is to be a target for dogpiling.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

TTerrible posted:

You don't play 40k or 30k. You relentlessly bore the 40k thread with your lovely lists and interjections about fluff you've learned from 1d4chan. I can't understand why you have this thread bookmarked at all given your only contribution is to be a target for dogpiling.

Txt me.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

You suck bro

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
So how much does it cost to make a non-recast 30k beginner army

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

So how much does it cost to make a non-recast 30k beginner army

Betrayal at calth box can be purchased for less than $150 and makes a very reasonable ~1k point PotL list. It’s easily supplemented with rhinos and LRs from 40k, and you could take it up to 2k points with a couple resin heavy support options easily.

Also, just because schadenboner is turning this thread into a sucking void, please remember you are also usually a bad poster. If you build a 30k army please do not put tits on it.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Also, just because schadenboner is turning this thread into a sucking void,

I mean i've been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now and it's basically been crossposts that could be in the mini paint thread, occasional really long battlelogs, and injokes and/or whining about 40k

It's like the byob 40k thread if it was a fyad 40k thread

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

I mean i've been reading this thread for a couple of weeks now and it's basically been crossposts that could be in the mini paint thread, occasional really long battlelogs, and injokes and/or whining about 40k

It's like the byob 40k thread if it was a fyad 40k thread

You make the 40k thread about how you’re attracted to necron tittys

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

You make the 40k thread about how you’re attracted to necron tittys

i'm gay and uninterested in titties be they necron or meatling, sorry for ruining the meme

funny you say that when just about every derail in the 40k thread has been 30k posters looking for sick owns and then repeatedly dredging it up every other page

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
No one actually cares. More posts like your first one asking about starting an army and less of every other single post you make.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I actually didn't know I could use regular Land Raiders and Rhinos in 30k, I have some lying around from when I got into Space Marines a long time ago. Do the kits need any conversion bits or are those all doors?

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I actually didn't know I could use regular Land Raiders and Rhinos in 30k, I have some lying around from when I got into Space Marines a long time ago. Do the kits need any conversion bits or are those all doors?

40k rhinos are Mars Pattern and are called out in the black books as being used in 30k. People who get mad about this aren't worth spending time on.

40k landraiders are Phobos pattern and have a specific rules entry.

You don't have to convert them at all. YOu can put legion doors and poo poo on if you want but there isn't any real need.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

TTerrible posted:

No one actually cares.

30k posters in the 40k thread do a really bad job of showing this, then

Betrayal at calth box can be purchased for less than $150 and makes a very reasonable ~1k point PotL list. Its easily supplemented with rhinos and LRs from 40k, and you could take it up to 2k points with a couple resin heavy support options easily.

would that 1k point list be competitive in 30k? I heard that there were fairly huge balance issues below 2k points if you dont have death-stars (or whatever the name for point-sink primarchs & retinue are given)

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

i'm gay and uninterested in titties be they necron or meatling, sorry for ruining the meme

funny you say that when just about every derail in the 40k thread has been 30k posters looking for sick owns and then repeatedly dredging it up every other page

Stop being horny for necron tits dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Neurolimal posted:

would that 1k point list be competitive in 30k? I heard that there were fairly huge balance issues below 2k points if you dont have death-stars (or whatever the name for point-sink primarchs & retinue are given)

You can run vets, the most broken unit in the game. It helps a lot.