Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Powershift posted:

Also double money contact missions, many of which are insanely easy with any of the weaponized vehicles.

Several on reddit are saying that the 2x is also applying to doomsday heist missions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
where's my Cheburek fuckers! idiot fuckers. i'm piss.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Okay, so I reinstalled this stupid dead game and I'm up for doing Doomsday Heists if it means double cash.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The new dominator is dumb and bad so i made it dumber and badder

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Jesus christ, the wheel tuck is insane :lol:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I'm surprised R* hasn't coded in a stance option for some of these cars.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Is that supposed to look like the new Mustang?

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Is that supposed to look like the new Mustang?

I think it’s a mix of the new Mustang and Dodge.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zigmidge posted:

lol like any of you actually give a poo poo about gameplay

I can't wait for donkeys vs broken bottles

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

mineshaft derby

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Burro basketball

Regular Dude
Oct 17, 2008

ElwoodCuse posted:

I haven't checked the math in a while, do they still payout based on time, up to a limit? I would do Pier Pressure and after 30 seconds of the mission just rampage on the boardwalk, because the longer you play the more money you get, capped at like 15 minutes I want to say.

The sweet spot for time spent vs money earned is 4 minutes for contact missions

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
My golden ratio of effort to reward this week is logging into my facility, finding someone below rank 50 to send a hit squad after, watching the carnage, and logging off to a future 150k payment for my troubles.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

BAH GAWD THAT'S TREVOR'S MUSIC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXMTnDYkfw

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Nothing like running into someone with a 5.33 kd ratio. At least he came from a fitting crew.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
You get wrecked by a pubby so you crawl here to shame them with their commitment to an advocacy group.

Games forum goons.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Zigmidge posted:

You get wrecked by a pubby so you crawl here to shame them with their commitment to an advocacy group.

Games forum goons.

I know. I'm complete garbage.

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Zigmidge posted:

Games forum goons.

It's the 4chan /vg/ crew :ssh:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

I know. I'm complete garbage.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step, obviously, is buying a mod menu and running around in god mode pretending you're not.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Should I buy an office while they're on sale, or just save up to upgrade my cocaine lockup?

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

Buy the office, buy an i/e garage, close up shop on coke and forget it ever existed

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
So I logged in for the first time in a while and while I am still a poor I am a poor with a bit over a million. What should I buy to help make money. Or am I still to poor and I should just say gently caress it and go blow poo poo up.

For reference I play this on an Xbox so that may impact decisions.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
It's nice that they put everything on sale except executive garages, which is the one thing I actually want to buy.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Should I buy the cheapest CEO office or a mid level one or try to buy a bunker or facility?

Which is best to earn money with? I've never had any

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

ZeusCannon posted:

Should I buy the cheapest CEO office or a mid level one or try to buy a bunker or facility?

Which is best to earn money with? I've never had any

They're all functionally identical as far as I'm aware so buy whatever office you like most out of the ones you can afford-- and when in doubt, go for the cheaper option. Bunkers are fun but once you have an office + warehouse(s) you can earn money from running crates and cars to afford a bunker.

e: Facilities are for running the Doomsday Heist, it's fun but the facility is a big investment just to be able to play that heist + store some of the doomsday heist vehicles

Ferrovanadium fucked around with this message at 23:35 on May 12, 2018

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the advice. I'm uncertain how much the warehouses cost so best bet is I'll buy the cheapest CEO office and maybe have enough to warehouse it up

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

ZeusCannon posted:

Thanks for the advice. I'm uncertain how much the warehouses cost so best bet is I'll buy the cheapest CEO office and maybe have enough to warehouse it up

Vehicle warehouses start at like $1.5mil and crate warehouses start at $250k, I don't remember if there's a discount on those too right now

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So right now for like 750 I can get an office and a crate warehouse. Guess I'll go for that and try to save the extra for whatever I'll be doing past that. Def can't afford the vehicle one.

Thank you again for the advice.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
On PS4 Is it still rough to play in a small group of 3-4 online? I remember trying with some people years ago and it was a loving nightmare trying to join missions together (unless you wanted to create missions with only the group).

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 01:47 on May 13, 2018

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
got an angry pm from guy who thought he'd cheated me of a measly 23k by ragequitting his piracy prevention just as i capped the yacht. turns out he wasn't quite quick enough and informing him of this got me blocked lol.

sometimes this game's incredibly toxic playerbase is it's greatest asset imo.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MeinGott, Otes, and I played what ended up being a three on one team deathmatch in the maze map, which rapidly devolved into us running around the map and Otes and I ramping off the observatory into the maze in first person on a dirt bike.

I missed this dumb game. :allears:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I ended up doing a rally race for the first time last night. Didn't even know they existed in this game, and our competitors quit after they couldn't figure it out so we got first place by default after over 8 minutes of struggling without voice chat.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

If you ever NEED a rally race for some reason like unlocks or daily missions, you can always pick the one around the prison to help cut down the idiocy

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

CBJSprague24 posted:

MeinGott, Otes, and I played what ended up being a three on one team deathmatch in the maze map, which rapidly devolved into us running around the map and Otes and I ramping off the observatory into the maze in first person on a dirt bike.

I missed this dumb game. :allears:

'twas awful and I hated it, just like old times

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!
GTA Online: 'twas awful and I hated it

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I like the new last Starfighter car. I wish I wasn't poor so I could buy it.

TomVanDam
Apr 25, 2010
I come back to this odd game from time to time. Got myself an avenger and am working towards that sweet deluxo. However I’ve never been able to get past the prison break heist because none of my friends play this and pubbies are dreadful. If anyone would like to heist with me on ps4 my psn is Booseworthy.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I 100% would. But I'm on Xbox :(

(In a similar boat myself)

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I logged in last night, and I still haven't received my money from last week's promo for logging in.

Has anyone else not received theirs yet either?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

There's a weeklong window for getting funbux.

quote:

All bonus cash awards will be deposited into your Maze Bank account between May 15th and May 21st.