Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol remember big herm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Incitatus posted:

Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning should be barred from gaining ownership of the Carolina Panthers due to his alleged sexual harassment during his time in Tennessee.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

See, now I'm comfortable saying he's a piece of poo poo rapist. This is the sort of information I was waiting for yesterday

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

See, now I'm comfortable saying he's a piece of poo poo rapist. This is the sort of information I was waiting for yesterday

Peyton?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The track record of NFL employees being rapists when accused remains 100% but really guys with that kind of trend we just have to wait for more evidence.

Wait didn't Kaep get accused and it turn out to be a literal crazy person?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The track record of NFL employees being rapists when accused remains 100% but really guys with that kind of trend we just have to wait for more evidence.

How soon we forget Brian Banks.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Nelson Agholor

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can’t believe Tom Brady and Matt Patricia raped that poor girl on spring break

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Incitatus posted:

Peyton Manning

Maybe I’m just more aware of it for obvious reasons but it gets brought up pretty often

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

The Lions can never have nice things. :(

Did you think Matt Patricia was going to be a good coach for the Lions before the rape stuff came up? That dude's main qualification for the job is having barely passable defenses while working for one of the best defensive coaches of all time.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

pyromance posted:

Did you think Matt Patricia was going to be a good coach for the Lions before the rape stuff came up? That dude's main qualification for the job is having barely passable defenses while working for one of the best defensive coaches of all time.

and having his clipboard taken away from him the second half of literally every game of his first few years. dude's a disaster wrapped around a pile of poo poo. always has been

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

If the Lions are going to stick with a controversial defensive-oriented HC they might as well bring back Jim Schwartz

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

SKULL.GIF posted:

If the Lions are going to stick with a controversial defensive-oriented HC they might as well bring back Jim Schwartz

Most controversial thing about Jim Schwartz is that he jerked it to Jahvid Best videos

Edit: The fencing ones.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Wait didn't Kaep get accused and it turn out to be a literal crazy person?

Yes. No longer an NFL employee, though.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I remember Jerome Bettis got accused, but the time ahe said it happened he was literally playing in an away game.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I can’t believe Tom Brady framed Jerome Bettis for rape

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
What city is Jerome Bettis from

Could he coach

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Bettis becomes Lions HC.
Institutes power run game.
Lions go 10-6 & makes it into NFCCG.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/995106405433491457

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Bettis becomes Lions HC.

Greatest Lions coach of all time

Let's hire him, or Tony Dungy.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Bettis becomes Lions HC.

Dedicated to the memory of Theo Riddick, who I assume was killed around Week 4 of this hypothetical

oh wait they got Blount now, I forgot.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

What city is Jerome Bettis from

Could he coach

He's from Detroit op

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Lions rookie camp is closed to the media, because the head coach probably gangraped a girl in 1996.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AsInHowe posted:

The Lions rookie camp is closed to the media, because the head coach probably gangraped a girl in 1996.

a tale as old as time

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

If the Lions are going to go with this avenue of defending it, they better hope the woman doesn't decide she wants to start talking.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Chichevache posted:

How soon we forget Brian Banks.

Edelman also had charges against him dropped after video evidence exonerated him.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Eltoasto posted:

If the Lions are going to go with this avenue of defending it, they better hope the woman doesn't decide she wants to start talking.

She will tell her story next week, along with her friend who was there.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Colts from office aided in a murder

https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/995320773584785408

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Forward passes are overrated anyway.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Well, he at least looks like a football player again.

He should make a decent tight end.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I would think they are fairly confident in Luck or they would have taken a QB.

Unless they are insanely committed to the lie

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Actually was legit impressed with how respectful Allen was. IMO he understood what it meant for Kelly to be out there. The kid understands how good Kelly was in his time, what hes going through medically, and what he means for the city. Couldn't poo poo on this even if I wanted to.

E: Its corny as poo poo for the dude to say "literally shaking" for fans of other teams, but for Bills fans the fact that he gives that much of a poo poo about Jim Kelly does actually matter. Its hard to explain but Bills fans and Buffalo fans like...almost personally love their sports heroes to a weird extent. Like if there were two murderers who committed basically the exact same crimes and before the execution one says "I love Thurman Thomas" I'd be like ok still pull the switch and all but this guy aint that bad.

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 12, 2018

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Actually your chud qb is just following the directions from his handlers, he wasn't even born until after kelly hung it up.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

cant blame allen for pretending to be excited to be in buffalo

ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

pasaluki posted:

Actually was legit impressed with how respectful Allen was. IMO he understood what it meant for Kelly to be out there. The kid understands how good Kelly was in his time, what hes going through medically, and what he means for the city. Couldn't poo poo on this even if I wanted to.

E: Its corny as poo poo for the dude to say "literally shaking" for fans of other teams, but for Bills fans the fact that he gives that much of a poo poo about Jim Kelly does actually matter. Its hard to explain but Bills fans and Buffalo fans like...almost personally love their sports heroes to a weird extent. Like if there were two murderers who committed basically the exact same crimes and before the execution one says "I love Thurman Thomas" I'd be like ok still pull the switch and all but this guy aint that bad.

ookay

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

buffalo loves their lovely quarterbacks of the past more than other teams

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Well come on, Buffalo fans live in upstate New York. What else do they have?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

how dare he slander AJ McCarron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

CharlestheHammer posted:

I would think they are fairly confident in Luck or they would have taken a QB.

Unless they are insanely committed to the lie

Brissett is still on the roster

• Locked thread