Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

dont even fink about it posted:

You can't really maintain control of your audience if they're listening to QAnon first.
I don't think he want to "control" them as much as direct them toward supplements and other products to sell with his gay frogs rants. Lot of crazy on the internet to sell ads to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

McGlockenshire posted:

https://twitter.com/cjane87/status/994588120741015552
Well I guess I'm gonna subscribe to Will Sommer's newsletter after all.

It's real good, Sommer is doing some of the best work in journalism today.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gum posted:

these people are mentally ill

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

So what relevant experience can you offer MI5?

Well when I worked for the CIA I broke into some guys house and stacked all his shoes up.

I see, well congratulations on your new 00 agent status clearly you're the right man for the job.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
It's the little details that make r/greatawakening fun:

quote:

[–]ArcsmithozGodspeed. - Q 1 point 18 minutes ago

I'd be much more up 2 speed if i hadn't taken 2015/2016 off to shoot heroin 5 times a day.

quote:

[–]ArcsmithozGodspeed. - Q 1 point 39 minutes ago

We are going full monroe doctrine, before it's over, so enjoy ,time is short. Ahhh when world opinion about ole USA becomes so many farts in a hurricane , who knew life could be so loving grand. To think Trump winning PA got me to pull my .357 out of my mouth.Thank you God.

quote:

[–]ArcsmithozGodspeed. - Q 1 point 34 minutes ago

The person asking the questions controls the conversation. Amway 101. Yeah went direct in 97 bitches. Not a cult guy wound up quitting. I know all about the DeVos's though.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 12, 2018

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

ACTUAL PHOTO

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The "thermal infrared camera" part of that Dees just reminds me of Homer Badman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKE4A2ohiOo/

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

okay turns out qanon really wasn't wrong the whole time, the account was just compromised once things failed to pan out

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Still waiting for justice for Vince Foster

Aaaaany second now

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Potato Salad posted:

Still waiting for justice for Vince Foster

Aaaaany second now

Don’t you know? There already was justice for Vince Foster! Hillary was convicted in super secret federal court and now has to wear an ankle bracelet that tracks her movements. Once Trump has convicted the entire group of her and other new world order satanist child molester cannibal globalists he will ship them all to gitmo!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
You know, I wonder how many people connected to Trump have died? I wonder if its more or less than the Clintons.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
SerialBrain2 is starting to emerge as the community’s first apostle. First Q links directly to his thread about the insider history of the thing, then he gets 300+ replies on this recent thread disavowing InfoWars and Alex Jones

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8izb08/corsi_gone_infowars_exposed_our_brothers_and/

How long before he gets a Patreon?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Deathy McDeath posted:

SerialBrain2 is starting to emerge as the community’s first apostle. First Q links directly to his thread about the insider history of the thing, then he gets 300+ replies on this recent thread disavowing InfoWars and Alex Jones

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8izb08/corsi_gone_infowars_exposed_our_brothers_and/

Splinters groups inside the same faith/movement are generally both a sign of great popularity and a risk, so probably soon.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

He’ll be baptized as a new prophet perhaps. I have to wonder what happens to the cultists who aren’t part of the heads of the scam who are suddenly thrust forward as one of the figures of their cult like this. Do they suddenly start having their own inside information and secret Trump affirming insider knowledge and if they do, do they actually believe it to be inside information or do they know they’re lying?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Deathy McDeath posted:

What the hell did I just read?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

He’ll be baptized as a new prophet perhaps. I have to wonder what happens to the cultists who aren’t part of the heads of the scam who are suddenly thrust forward as one of the figures of their cult like this. Do they suddenly start having their own inside information and secret Trump affirming insider knowledge and if they do, do they actually believe it to be inside information or do they know they’re lying?

Imagine an elementary school classroom where -everyone- has an uncle working at Nintendo.

Now take that same process and replace intuition, hearsay, and video game enthusiasm with pareidolia. hate, and prior conspiracy mythologies. Instead of having wish fulfillment come in, the wish fulfillment is already there. Eventually, as the final moment of revolution/revelation is put off again and again, fear comes in.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

twistedmentat posted:

You know, I wonder how many people connected to Trump have died? I wonder if its more or less than the Clintons.

If you go as loose with your definition of "connected to" as people do with the Clintons, you can blame 9/11 on Trump.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fulchrum posted:

If you go as loose with your definition of "connected to" as people do with the Clintons, you can blame 9/11 on Trump.

That's exactly what I was insinuating.

It's really annoy because anyone with is important will be connected to so many people, of course some are going to die, and sadly, though things other than natural causes. At this point its "Mechanic that once put snow tires on Hillaries SUV killed in car accident...or was it another hitjob?"

But then according to Conspiracy Theorist, all deaths are suspicious.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

twistedmentat posted:

That's exactly what I was insinuating.

It's really annoy because anyone with is important will be connected to so many people, of course some are going to die, and sadly, though things other than natural causes. At this point its "Mechanic that once put snow tires on Hillaries SUV killed in car accident...or was it another hitjob?"

But then according to Conspiracy Theorist, all deaths are suspicious.

Heck, you just need to have been in the same state as the Clintons at one point. A state trooper in Arkansas had a brain hemorrhage, and people were adding it to the Clinton Kill List, because, you know, Arkansas, therefore he must have known something about the shadowy Clinton cabal, and must have just been on the verge of blowing the whole thing wide open when they got to him.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Also weren't there also a couple people on the Death List who weren't actually dead? Someone just saw an obituary of someone else with the same name and added them to the list without any further research.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Adding ”suspicious circumstances” to any death that occurs helps a lot, considering that people will die given a timeframe, and you got yourself a hit list.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Hillary seems awfully restrained for someone who has had dozens of people killed. Noticeably absent from her hit list are prominent Republicans, conservative media personalities, and anyone connected to Donald Trump. You'd think that after her loss in 2016 that the bodies would have been stacked like cordwood.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/996141718906068993

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Q reference in a Ben Garrison cartoon

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Imagine being this afraid of democracy

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The Q folks have always been very Pepe Sylvia about events and poo poo, but this post is very next level. It’s like Super Saiyan Pepe Sylvia

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8jcd7x/an_amazing_anon_made_this_graphic_needs_more_eyes/

Edit: the globalists seems to have deleted the original image, but a fellow patriot re-hosted it https://imgur.com/4n0Xknx

Time Crisis Actor fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 15, 2018

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Deathy McDeath posted:

The Q folks have always been very Pepe Sylvia about events and poo poo, but this post is very next level. It’s like Super Saiyan Pepe Sylvia

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8jcd7x/an_amazing_anon_made_this_graphic_needs_more_eyes/

Holy crap, I mean I'm not spending a huge amount of effort for what basically amounts to picking through human poo poo but I cannot even remotely follow what's going on in there.

Did we establish if Q is one or a small group of people? I wonder if they spend every day joyfully laughing at the idiots or if it is some dude in the midst of a massive psychological break, spewing his delusions into the ether and having it all confirmed.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Illuminti posted:

Holy crap, I mean I'm not spending a huge amount of effort for what basically amounts to picking through human poo poo but I cannot even remotely follow what's going on in there.

Did we establish if Q is one or a small group of people? I wonder if they spend every day joyfully laughing at the idiots or if it is some dude in the midst of a massive psychological break, spewing his delusions into the ether and having it all confirmed.

Yeah I assumed it was a schizophrenic person.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Deathy McDeath posted:

I read like 5 posts in this thread and literally physically shivered in mingled disgust and fear of the obvious insanity on display.

Yes, a super high-level operative is feeding you information in the form of codes that detail how you are part of a global movement to destroy The Evil Ones and if you can JUST. FIGURE. IT. OUT. they'll swoop in and take you off to James Bond school.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

ponzicar posted:

Hillary seems awfully restrained for someone who has had dozens of people killed. Noticeably absent from her hit list are prominent Republicans, conservative media personalities, and anyone connected to Donald Trump. You'd think that after her loss in 2016 that the bodies would have been stacked like cordwood.

the fact that Anthony Weiner didn't die in a tragic avocado-peeling accident is sure and certain proof that Hillary Clinton doesn't order people killed

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fulchrum posted:

Heck, you just need to have been in the same state as the Clintons at one point. A state trooper in Arkansas had a brain hemorrhage, and people were adding it to the Clinton Kill List, because, you know, Arkansas, therefore he must have known something about the shadowy Clinton cabal, and must have just been on the verge of blowing the whole thing wide open when they got to him.

There are probably more than a few people who google everyone who dies to see if they had any connection with the Clintons.

Deathy McDeath posted:

Whatrepublicansbelieve.jpg

This is such a great look into the diseased mind of the modern right winger.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Its not even a compelling argument for their own beliefs. A house divided cannot stand. Okay, so give up what you believe and come join us, to show you believe in unity and have given up your divisiveness.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Deathy McDeath posted:

Is the spy camera and microphone supposed to be scary because it's the government or good now because Trump is the government and he's just keeping us safe from Muslims and cultural Marxists

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Deathy McDeath posted:

Maybe my net is acting up again., but whatever image the OP of that thread linked to seems to be gone. What was it?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Maybe my net is acting up again., but whatever image the OP of that thread linked to seems to be gone. What was it?

something quite important, but it has been concealed by the Deep State

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

GreyjoyBastard posted:

something quite important, but it has been concealed by the Deep State

:doom: CLINTOOOOOON!!!

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

apparently this, unless they added even more nonsense to it
https://imgur.com/4n0Xknx

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There's a secret computer going to destroy the world unless we find a plucky young hacker to fix it?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

JonathonSpectre posted:

I read like 5 posts in this thread and literally physically shivered in mingled disgust and fear of the obvious insanity on display.

Yes, a super high-level operative is feeding you information in the form of codes that detail how you are part of a global movement to destroy The Evil Ones and if you can JUST. FIGURE. IT. OUT. they'll swoop in and take you off to James Bond school.

That's the thing that drives me crazy about this: what's the actual *goal* of Q?

All these things like taking down globalist satanic pedophiles etc is planned to be done by the current sitting government, so what's the point of telling everyone now? "Make sure to vote Trump again in three years?"

And the other thing: why on earth is an insider "leaking" this and it's supposed to be a good thing? Either Trump doesn't want everyone to know about the holy campaign to destroy globalist Satanists (so why leak it if you like Trump?), or if he does want it out there, why not just put it on Twitter? Presumably Qtips envision some kind of weird scenario where Trump is totally cleaning house, and wants everyone to know it, but for some weird reason wants some kind of plausible deniability of his amazing accomplishments? Wouldn't the Deep State be the first to know anyway if he's taking it apart, who is he hiding the truth *from*?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

That's the thing that drives me crazy about this: what's the actual *goal* of Q?

All these things like taking down globalist satanic pedophiles etc is planned to be done by the current sitting government, so what's the point of telling everyone now? "Make sure to vote Trump again in three years?"

And the other thing: why on earth is an insider "leaking" this and it's supposed to be a good thing? Either Trump doesn't want everyone to know about the holy campaign to destroy globalist Satanists (so why leak it if you like Trump?), or if he does want it out there, why not just put it on Twitter? Presumably Qtips envision some kind of weird scenario where Trump is totally cleaning house, and wants everyone to know it, but for some weird reason wants some kind of plausible deniability of his amazing accomplishments? Wouldn't the Deep State be the first to know anyway if he's taking it apart, who is he hiding the truth *from*?

The majority of people who aren't ready for the truth, obviously.