Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It’s 1000% Draven and I say this as the founder and chair of the He-Man Vayne Haters Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

kingcobweb posted:

It’s 1000% Draven and I say this as the founder and chair of the He-Man Vayne Haters Club

Draven's passive rots the brain of the Draven Player

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Draven was more fun when he 3 shot Sona instead of now with his hidden power snowball passive

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Draven was more fun when he 3 shot Sona

Is that not what happens now?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Not at level 1 by yourself

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

:black101: Break a leg! :black101:

strong bird posted:

id always prioritize bread over almost anything

:yeah:

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

strong bird posted:

is Draven the Yasuo of ADCs in terms of the 'humans' who pick + play him and their mental states?? I think yes

Draven is more like the Riven of adc's.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

To be honest I don't see Draven's tilting much. Most of the time they're just dying early, losing their stacks and being useless the whole game. The Yasuo of ADCs is Ezreal because jesus christ those assholes go off if they're behind.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

njsykora posted:

To be honest I don't see Draven's tilting much. Most of the time they're just dying early, losing their stacks and being useless the whole game. The Yasuo of ADCs is Ezreal because jesus christ those assholes go off if they're behind.

which makes absolutely zero sense picking the best adc possible to play from behind. but whatever, i guess.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
It's definitely Vayne. Draven being Riven is pretty apt because a good one is scary as hell and a bad one is pretty easy to play around.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Servaetes posted:

It's definitely Vayne. Draven being Riven is pretty apt because a good one is scary as hell and a bad one is pretty easy to play around.

It's so much fun to land a skillshot on some Draven who just blunders right to his axe without considering anything else ha

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Rygar201 posted:

It's so much fun to land a skillshot on some Draven who just blunders right to his axe without considering anything else ha

Gotta get that adoration stack

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Top eve?

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Nunu

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
nasus

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

ap nasus (how is that this patch anyway?)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephunk posted:

ap nasus (how is that this patch anyway?)

Lots of fun to zone dudes out of lane.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mid nasus is just so fun.

Thinking about middlesticks.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I keep playing against support fiddlesticks and I think my win percentage is somehow below 0

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
My team continuously tries to fight and oh wow Fiddlesticks ultra over a nearby wall or from a bush?? Because I am playing with the guy from memento *4

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Also because I feed my rear end off in lane :smith:

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
Honestly, what are you even supposed to do against support Fiddle

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
What's a realistic cs/min to aim for in solo queue, like 7.5-8?

I assume 8.5+ (to have as an average, not in single games) is rarely possible since your team will keep wanting to get into fights and do inefficient things like your jungler clearing your lane's wave even though there's a jungle camp right next to him and that sort of thing

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If we're shooting for realistic, if you can have an average of 7.5 you should be past being gated by CS. If your average is 8 you're doing very very good.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Bleck posted:

Honestly, what are you even supposed to do against support Fiddle

Go the long way into land so you don't get e'd off creeps level 1, either push and all-in early or push some and wait for a gank to kill his fragile scarecrow self, play a bit off the minions on different sides. Don't take short trades together. Get ward coverage mid late when you're pushing to deny his ultimate.

He's definitely strong at the moment, but counterable - only issue is playing against him is a bit different than similar supports thanks to his e/ult.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i played a match just now and my regular announcer seemed to have been replaced with Kobe and PHreak. and its also like that in my current match? someone please help

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Radical posted:

i played a match just now and my regular announcer seemed to have been replaced with Kobe and PHreak. and its also like that in my current match? someone please help

yeah it's loving awful

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Radical posted:

When will be the day riot decides phreak is actually a bad caster and cut their losses? It feels big time like he's hanging on as a consequence of the sunk cost fallacy and literally no other reason.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah it's loving awful

It's time for LoL to finally catch up on DotA, and nothing to close the gap like a custom announcer pack featuring the most cringey caster available.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Go into sound options and check the disable custom announcer button at the bottom

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i have located the "disable custom announcer" button in the bottom of the sound panel and everything is OK again.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
When is Riot going to use the NBA connections they have via the lcs to finally create an official NBA jam announcer pack

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Luna Was Here posted:

When is Riot going to use the NBA connections they have via the lcs to finally create an official NBA jam announcer pack

"IS IT THE SHOES?!" when you get a kill less than two minutes after buying boots :five:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Transient People posted:

"IS IT THE SHOES?!" when you get a kill less than two minutes after buying boots :five:

"HE'S ON FIRE!!!" after purchacing Bamis Cinder.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Xerath ult, "From down town."

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
how to make life hard for your top laner . jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZN77jxw.mp4

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

That's full tilt for any lane

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He was a true slab of meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
It’s also slightly funny that Lee tries to flash to secure the kill.