Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

oh man that rhymed unintentionally, my brain is so strong it's insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
you got that around the wrong way, your brain is so insane it's strong

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

a multi-page thread in GBS that's basically an illustrated story of one goon cybersexing another, drawn by one of the goons involved. because theyre proud of this.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Why did it get stickied. Why was it allowed to continue. Good god.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

a multi-page thread in GBS that's basically an illustrated story of one goon cybersexing another, drawn by one of the goons involved. because theyre proud of this.

Spinster is (allegedly) old enough to be my mom, and yet I still read that whole thread with the "oh, honey, no" feeling you get when you see a teenage relative oversharing poo poo on Facebook.

Bonus: the PM that apparently incited this all, that is supposed to be this great moment of wondrous revelation, is like one tiny crass step up from "show bobs and vagene"

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Antivehicular posted:

Spinster is (allegedly) old enough to be my mom, and yet I still read that whole thread with the "oh, honey, no" feeling you get when you see a teenage relative oversharing poo poo on Facebook.

Bonus: the PM that apparently incited this all, that is supposed to be this great moment of wondrous revelation, is like one tiny crass step up from "show bobs and vagene"

I hadn’t gotten around to opening that thread until your posts. Spinster art threads are 100% pure gold every time, and this one is not looking like it’s going to be the exception. She is producing more and better content for these forums than the rest of us, combined. If that content includes awkward Goon keyboard humping, so much the better.

Edit: How old is she, anyway?

Edit II: I’m guessing late 40s.

Edit III: 51

Veni Vidi Ameche! has a new favorite as of 05:59 on May 14, 2018

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A goon sex disaster that isn't from Australia, surprising.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

She is producing more and better content for these forums than the rest of us

immortal anime posted:

guy pretending to be a horny menopause grandma flirts with anyone on the forum desperate for attemtion drawinf pictures of what they think sex is essentially makes a marriage proposal for one of the most retarded skullmund type pathetic mid thirties unfunny loners by drawing a comic book at an age 8 level to celebrate getting a dick pic and cyber sexing in PMs on the something awful forums all by enclosing disgusting details that i dont really want to think about such as the guy dressing up in panties and getting a vibrator to jack off to trump posts

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

She is producing more and better content for these forums than the rest of us

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

A goon sex disaster that isn't from Australia, surprising.

The best ones are from NZ

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
At least I posted a kinda funny photoshop!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Why are goons so eager to share photos of their dicks lately?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Well, how else is anyone gonna see it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Where's elfpr0n when we need her?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Nuns with Guns posted:

Why are goons so eager to share photos of their dicks lately?

Because nobody wants to see their faces

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Was Blue Train the guy in the story or did he just see a chance to post a picture of his wang and went for it

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

He was the guy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He is the guy in the story confirmed. Reread the opening posts keeping in mind that's the galactic mind she's talking about :whitewater:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Was Blue Train the guy in the story or did he just see a chance to post a picture of his wang and went for it

I guess we should be grateful the thread didn't descend into a chain of "I am Spartacus Stick" dickpic posts from every dude in GBS waiting for an opportunity

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Antivehicular posted:

Spinster is a mentally ill weirdo who gets by on the forums because she does passable art. She’s eventually going to flame out because she’s definitely not getting better in the brain

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Antivehicular posted:

I guess we should be grateful the thread didn't descend into a chain of "I am Spartacus Stick" dickpic posts from every dude in GBS waiting for an opportunity

yeah, that would be totally stupid haha though i would like to see that, just for laughs haha

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Catpain Slack posted:

yeah, that would be totally stupid haha though i would like to see that, just for laughs haha

Turn off your monitor.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Spinster is Pick at 51.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Spinster is great.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006
lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mammal Sauce posted:

Spinster is Pick at 51.

I guess I don't GBS enough because Spinster seems to at least take all her meds consistently

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Aesop Poprock posted:

Spinster is a mentally ill weirdo who gets by on the forums because she does passable art. She’s eventually going to flame out because she’s definitely not getting better in the brain

And in the meantime I'm happy to accept her contributions to our dead gay community.

catfry
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

EmmyOk posted:

He is the guy in the story confirmed. Reread the opening posts keeping in mind that's the galactic mind she's talking about :whitewater:

Blue train made a kissy smiley in the thread and spinster replied with the same. Later someone asked if Blue Train was Stick and she wrote "yes :downs:".
That could either mean, "yes im happy but stupid", or "No do you think I'm stupid? Everyone just assumes she meant the first.

edit: Nevermind. just saw her confirm

catfry has a new favorite as of 17:58 on May 14, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Aesop Poprock posted:

I mean, you're a mentally ill weirdo and you got made ik. Hell, find someone in GBS who isnt a mentally ill weirdo!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Wait so Spinster and Blue Train are Australian sex weirds doing weird stuff in PMs? Sorry I'm having a hard time following the thread because I'm waffle stomping a loaf in the shower and my beer is getting warm.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Oh my god

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

I mean, you're a mentally ill weirdo and you got made ik. Hell, find someone in GBS who isnt a mentally ill weirdo!

True nuff

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Iron Crowned posted:

I guess I don't GBS enough because Spinster seems to at least take all her meds consistently

OK, that was probably a little harsh toward Spinster whose threads I enjoy.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Remember when we made Deadmau5 a mod?

I choose to believe that was directly responsible for this

https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/996171147921240067

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
That Spinster thread was heartwarming. :unsmith:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

MizPiz posted:

Remember when we made Deadmau5 a mod?

I choose to believe that was directly responsible for this

https://twitter.com/dubsteppenwolf/status/996171147921240067

holy poo poo

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Goon lust turns out to be copious amounts of masturbation, there's a shocker for you

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Better than having sex with a goon, I'm sure

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, it wasn't nearly as trainwrecky as I was hoping. It was basically just what 17 year olds did on AOL back in '97.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Who What Now posted:

eating a poptart is wrong