Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I knew it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Iron Man is a lib, I don't know who the truly right wing hero is

Someone says Batman I'm gonna hit them with a steel chair

The real right wing superhero is the Batman/Nite Owl hybrid in Crisis of Two Earths

he's even voiced by James Woods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E

Every single one of his monologues can be replaced by any DarkEnlightenment.txt markov generated lines and be indistinguishable

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

420 Gank Mid posted:

The real right wing superhero is the Batman/Nite Owl hybrid in Crisis of Two Earths

he's even voiced by James Woods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-rl0tfQO9E

Every single one of his monologues can be replaced by any DarkEnlightenment.txt markov generated lines and be indistinguishable

Owlman is literally just evil Batman, and he sucks a lot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh I guess he had taken the shield back up at that point, points to Benghazi 2

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The last time he was cool he was in a comic where evil Superman snorted kryptonite and pushed the moon in front of the sun to create an eclipse

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Their model was to do comprehensive revamps of heroes as their movies were coming out, they could've kept that going forever lol

you can't make the long-term whales rebuy characters* is the problem there

*except maybe that one goon who had like 3 accounts just to cosmic prestige wolverine over and over

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

but...bats are also famously nocturnal

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brother Entropy posted:

you can't make the long-term whales rebuy characters* is the problem there

*except maybe that one goon who had like 3 accounts just to cosmic prestige wolverine over and over

There's no way that's real

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

but...bats are also famously nocturnal

It's because the sun is ultramans weakness and kryptonite is the source of his strength

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

There's no way that's real

you'd be amazed at the levels of mental illness that game facilitated

who was the guy who literally only played Rocket but played like 30,000 hours and posted constantly, while refusing to spend any money on the game, to the point that the devs gave him all the paid Rocket skins just to shut him up

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

captain America all like, “no ... stop ... don’t :geno:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

who was the guy who literally only played Rocket but played like 30,000 hours and posted constantly, while refusing to spend any money on the game, to the point that the devs gave him all the paid Rocket skins just to shut him up

i wouldn't even blink if i heard that that guy was dead now without marvel heroes in his life

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Epic High Five posted:

And he got namechecked in a legendary description too, I remember that

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Remember when all of squirrel girls squirrels had skeletons and if you had too many squirrel girls in one zone it would crash the game because if the resource drain

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

drat, didn't know Captain America invented dabbing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hi sister minister

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Remember when all of squirrel girls squirrels had skeletons and if you had too many squirrel girls in one zone it would crash the game because if the resource drain

kinda funny compared to warcraft which literally relies on a network of dead invisible rabbits to function

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

kinda funny compared to warcraft which literally relies on a network of dead invisible rabbits to function

I can believe it

Also in real life

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

thats the worst costume in comics, bar none. spawn? better. disco nightwing? better.

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=398

NSFW

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I think I've heard theyve moved past this in modern design but the old world entirely runs on rabbits

For the people who don't know back in the day when you turned in quests or interacted with things the only way to set certain flags was to have something die

So the workaround was interacting with s thing spawned and killed an invisible bunny which then tripped a flag that whatever you were interacting with checked

WoW is the stupidest thing and the stories if the olden days are wonderful

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/dinosaursssssss/status/823668508676464640?s=19

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Dough Lain said this appearance of Roger Ailes on this Mort Sahl show from 1992 reminds him of these IDW folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJl7ZEr3bCQ&t=1007s

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
this is kinda dumb but Destiny trolled his own drama thread on kiwi farms so relentlessly for the past 2 weeks that they banned him for “infighting” with the site admin begging people not to engage him.

users started a new thread to debate whether or not they were infact the retards all along

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'm glad that neither Hillary nor Trump became president

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/PeterAWBlair/status/994978768707117056

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Dough Lain said this appearance of Roger Ailes on this Mort Sahl show from 1992 reminds him of these IDW folks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJl7ZEr3bCQ&t=1007s

Wow. I hate this mother fucker.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Reclines Obesily posted:

this is kinda dumb but Destiny trolled his own drama thread on kiwi farms so relentlessly for the past 2 weeks that they banned him for “infighting” with the site admin begging people not to engage him.

users started a new thread to debate whether or not they were infact the retards all along

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

T

POSE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
kiwifarms is full of the dumbest people

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zeroisanumber posted:

Urinals mean that I don't have to sit on a public stool. Public johns are loving gross.

You're literally a wussy-assed bitch.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/Plipster/status/994555258226561026?s=19

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I think this is the latest iteration of that "hey let's turn an innocuous meme into a nazi signifier" thing that these fuckwits have been trying their hands at the past couple years

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I enjoy watching people who don’t realize they’ve been owned

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Av post combo

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
did anything ever come of that alt right comic book they raised $300,000 to make? the one about the chick with the hosed up hands

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Comics have some weird poo poo going on with them. Though not sure what to think of the... interesting article about Cyborg that's linked from that comic. (for the record, I think I agree with a comment that Cyborg isn't being read well there, and he's mostly misused on the Justice League; his main issue in the media that's worth a drat is as a disabled person who happens to have a really awesome prothesis, but still isn't the man he used to be, and has to grapple with the idea of losing much of what he once defined himself as while finding new ways to appreciate and improve himself. Says something that he's commonly paired with Beast Boy, who has also lost something of his original humanity but in turn gained a deeper understand of and empathy with nature, expressing it by being a strict vegetarian and invoking animals for everyday activities, identifying as not just a human with powers but as part of a greater whole of nature)

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

did anything ever come of that alt right comic book they raised $300,000 to make? the one about the chick with the hosed up hands

artist ran away with 250k I think lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

lol why is this site even a thing? You figure it would be taken down by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

fatherboxx posted:

artist ran away with 250k I think lmao
I'm torn between wanting to call them a hero and being jealous that I didn't do that.