Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

People who follow Q are paranoid idiots with terminal cases of Just World fallacy, who desperately want some sense of control over a reality that's rapidly spiralling out of their comprehension, but aren't willing to go to the trouble of learning stuff or doing anything dangerous or engaging in introspection of any kind.

Q was created by someone who wants a following, any following, and happened upon a style that let them build one up out of that crowd.

That's really all you need for a pretty good explanation of the whole phenomenon. There's no grand goal, just the emergent result of the meeting of two particular varieties of diseased mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

That's the thing that drives me crazy about this: what's the actual *goal* of Q?
What's the goal of any sect leader?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Guys! Something is happening! We don’t know what it is, but something will definitely and Q will have definitely predicted it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ji5wr/here_it_comes_bitches/

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

That's the thing that drives me crazy about this: what's the actual *goal* of Q?

I figure it's a trump supporter trying to keep hope alive. You see this a lot from pol, every time something happens that makes the alt-right look bad or stupid there will be an anonymous poster or two making poo poo up to excuse it. For some reason Q is the only one that's actually taken off

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: generally

Also in the WTC after report it turns out the buildings were actually going to have to come down as the Aluminum skin interacting with the steel frame had made it beyond repair and the owners were told they would have to tear them down, with a cost estimated at around $20 billion dollars. They were not full of tenants at the time and it was only a matter of a few years they would have to figure out how to demo them as they would be unable to use them further for offices. I found this while researching the steels structure aspect right after the report came out about all of the sub par steel that the Japanese had been shipping us for decades and it is in use all over the country. It also stated that where the beams were bolted together the bolts were already getting close to fail prematurely.

I will find the link to the entire report from the commission, but it adds a whole new dimension to the truth about why the towers were brought down and who got paid. Last the steel from the building was gathered up and shipped to Asia to be remelted, from what I have found to prevent a deeper forensic analysis of quality of the steel as well as the use of thermite demolition charges to cause the upper floors to pancake the rest of the tower down onto itself.

Building 7 next door I still need to research as to tenants etc., it was not crushed by the debris from the towers as you will see if you look it up on YouTube, looks like a total demolition job

I know American Express had a major Data Center there, I got that direct from My Sister who told me they transferred all of their data files over to a duplicate site used for Y2k testing etc before the towers came down

Very interesting, more to it than terrorism from a foreign power, same with the Murrah building in Oklahoma City which had virtually all of the Clinton Crimes data and evidence hidden there

Time to dig in some more...

1,894 posted on 05/14/2018 10:39:31 PM PDT by 100American (Knowledge is knowing how, Wisdom is knowing when)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1875 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 100American

Strap her to a gurney and use a 22, starting at her feet and moving slowly up her legs or whatever

Nahh, I say Hang em High!

Well, you could combine the best of both ideas and take her out into the desert, slice out a nice fresh strip of skin off her back, tie it tightly around her neck, and leave her on a fire ant hill out in the sun.

1,958 posted on 05/15/2018 12:30:43 AM PDT by eldoradude (Walk a mile in a man's shoes and he'll never catch you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1942 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bagster

These killings were in 2014. I couldn't find any stories of two NYPD Detectives being killed in mid 2017 like Q says. That's not to say it didn't happen. Either he made a mistake on the date or I'm a terrible researcher. I know the latter to be true. Can some other FReeQ take a look?

They often only really report police killed in the line of duty. . . I’m wondering if two were killed off duty?

1,964 posted on 05/15/2018 12:59:26 AM PDT by Swordmaker (My pistol self-identifies as an iPad, so you must accept it in gun-free zones, you hoplaphobe bigot!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1954 | View Replies]

quote:

Dear Lord, God Almighty Yehovah, please expose the Klintoon's & OBozo's horrific evils with baby and toddler children ASAP. Please prevent any further Fosterizations to protect these Olympic class child abusers, satanic sacrificers. Please bring your justice to these perpetrators as soon as workable. Let none of the more significant perpetrators escape. Please avenge the innocent children, Oh, Lord God Yehovah.

Please protect the police and military investigators, law enforcement. PLEASE PROTECT POTUS TRUMP, his family, his teams and anoint their efforts on behalf of God, Righteousness and The Republic. In Jesus' Name, so be it; Amen!

1,994 posted on 05/15/2018 3:07:34 AM PDT by JockoManning (http://www.zazzle.com/brain_truth for hats T's e.g. STAY CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1907 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JockoManning

I am starting to see signs of the Internet slowing.

Remember what Q said about that.

Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.

2,003 posted on 05/15/2018 3:43:19 AM PDT by smoky415
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2002 | View Replies]

I don't usually go into Freep Qanon threads but they are quite the trip.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Facehammer posted:

People who follow Q are paranoid idiots with terminal cases of Just World fallacy, who desperately want some sense of control over a reality that's rapidly spiralling out of their comprehension, but aren't willing to go to the trouble of learning stuff or doing anything dangerous or engaging in introspection of any kind.

Q was created by someone who wants a following, any following, and happened upon a style that let them build one up out of that crowd.

That's really all you need for a pretty good explanation of the whole phenomenon. There's no grand goal, just the emergent result of the meeting of two particular varieties of diseased mind.

It’s both a Just World fallacy and insulating themselves from realizing their ideals and policy wants are both toxic to the general public and when actually enacted. So instead of it being they’re awful really it’s a shadow government cabal of child rapists sacrificing children to satanists and eating them that is the true reason poo poo is getting terrible, not because of the people they support and the ideals they hold. It’s why instead of a somewhat not insane conspiracy of simple crimes, the Deep State and Hillary and those they blame have to be a cartoonish combination of the worst things they can imagine thus pedophile cannibal child sacrificing global elites in league with the secret Jewish cabal of the new world order

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Additionally, the ridiculous flailing of the administration is not the result of incompetence and personality clashes, but an orchestrated campaign by ~puppetmaster Trump~ to keep the public focused away from their global campaign to take down the pedophile cabal, and lure the pedophiles into a false sense of security. It’s just another way to justify the “3D chess” meme when confronted with overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Jagged Jim posted:

Strap her to a gurney and use a 22, starting at her feet and moving slowly up her legs or whatever

Nahh, I say Hang em High!

Well, you could combine the best of both ideas and take her out into the desert, slice out a nice fresh strip of skin off her back, tie it tightly around her neck, and leave her on a fire ant hill out in the sun.

1,958 posted on 05/15/2018 12:30:43 AM PDT by eldoradude (Walk a mile in a man's shoes and he'll never catch you.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1942 | View Replies]

It's like the Wu-Tang torture skit, but white and lovely.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Goon Danton posted:

It's like the Wu-Tang torture skit, but white and lovely.

Shits gonna be funny when Bug Daddy Trump falls over dead with a Big Mac jammed in his mouth while Hillary keeps on going. I wonder how many “HILLARY KILLED TRUMP” threads we’ll see

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Facehammer posted:

...paranoid idiots with terminal cases of Just World fallacy, who desperately want some sense of control over a reality that's rapidly spiralling out of their comprehension, but aren't willing to go to the trouble of learning stuff or doing anything dangerous or engaging in introspection of any kind.
I agree, but this is the Q thread, not the Desperate Donuts Who Think Mueller Will Single-Handedly Save Everything Thread. :v:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Jagged Jim posted:

Somehow the idea of a megacorp having backups being inconceivable strikes me as the dumbest part of all that.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Polygynous posted:

Somehow the idea of a megacorp having backups being inconceivable strikes me as the dumbest part of all that.
Freepers are....not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Zero_Grade posted:

Freepers are....not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

They DO look kinda dumb, with their fingers and thumb in the shape if an L on their forehead.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I don't remember the details because I was a kid, but I remember my mom telling me about boxes of ash/dust covered tapes getting sent to the Arizona datacenter to recover as much as possible.

I would assume that they had backups, but wanted to recover everything possible without backup.

The dust ash didn't necessarily destroy the tapes, but it'd gradually destroy the tape readers as they processed them.

I guess the conspiracy poured ash on them in transit, just to make sure the illusion was complete.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

quote:

same with the Murrah building in Oklahoma City which had virtually all of the Clinton Crimes data and evidence hidden there

Wait, why would a federal building in Oklahoma have all the files on the ex-governor of Arkansas and current president?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oklahoma and Arkansas are ancient enemies, they've been waiting for the right moment to strike

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Shits gonna be funny when Bug Daddy Trump falls over dead with a Big Mac jammed in his mouth while Hillary keeps on going. I wonder how many “HILLARY KILLED TRUMP” threads we’ll see

I imagine he dies in the middle of ranting at one of this rallies. He'll poo poo himself first, and everyone will smell it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Remember when I said that this SerialBrain2 poster was going to become Q’s first apostle?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8jvoo7/dr_corsi_from_infowars_says_he_knows_who_q_is_as/

It’s just a dumb Hallmark card of a post with the tag line “WE ARE ALL Q”, but with over 300 replies it’s clear that this guy is favored amongst the Q crowd. How long before he starts receiving “special access” and “unique insights” from Q? I give it a month.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
These people all write like Evil Mirror Universe Prester Jane with a severe concussion or five.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Q is Kermit.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

EdithUpwards posted:

Q is Kermit.

Jordan Peterson?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

Remember when I said that this SerialBrain2 poster was going to become Q’s first apostle?

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8jvoo7/dr_corsi_from_infowars_says_he_knows_who_q_is_as/

It’s just a dumb Hallmark card of a post with the tag line “WE ARE ALL Q”, but with over 300 replies it’s clear that this guy is favored amongst the Q crowd. How long before he starts receiving “special access” and “unique insights” from Q? I give it a month.

It’s going to go on for a month or two but another true Prophet of Q will rise from the ranks, grow in popularity, then denounce and cast down SerialBrain2 as a secret Deep State agent while declaring themselves as the voice to listen to. We’ll see this repeat every month or two

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Deathy McDeath posted:

That thread has a lot of back-patting and chest-thumping:

quote:

I identify as LGBTQ: Liberty, Guns, Boobs, Trump & Q

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jagged Jim posted:

of course freep has qanon threads

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

EdithUpwards posted:

Q is Kermit.

And he has 'the rainbow connection'.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
The thing is there’s enough circumstantial evidence to show that just like they do in Hollywood (see An Open Secret) entrepreneurial pedophiles routinely used (mostly orphaned) kids to ingratiate themselves with DC politicians at least until the late 90’s.

There’s also a whole thing with prostitutes run for workers in Haiti relief organizations and stuff which is an ~international crime~ problem and endemic to certain industries.

These two things are most likely real, most likely in the past now, and don’t really have any relationship with each other. I had always kind of hoped the truth would out one day, just to satisfy my own morbid curiosity about secret wrongdoings.

But now this whole Qnanon much less Comet Ping Pong thing has turned it ridiculous. We’ll never know now, it’s impossible.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Seeing that reddit thread of gibberish reminded me of something. As a conspiranaut I like to travel to all the best websites and I remember years ago stumbling across a thread on the David Icke forums that at the time baffled me. I check up on it every year or so and frankly it's amazing.

The thread is 95% one poster, the OP, who has been producing the ultimate manifestation of Pepe Silvia for over a decade now. The 1st post is made in 2007 and now over a decade later and having hit 2931!! pages he is still going. Producing the sort of insane link building gibbersih that Q followers can only dream of. They are the Bob Ross to his Michelangelo. For little to no praise, or apparently any thanks or effect. This martyr carries on revealing the truth on a daily basis. If you printed this out you would need a football staduim and 40 miles of red twine to draw it all together.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=11956

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Man, imagine being the Kyoon among a group of other Kyoons.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Did you just poo poo on Bob Ross out of nowhere?

What the gently caress dude.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames
Clearly he meant to say they are Thomas Kinkade to his Henry Darger.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

GreyjoyBastard posted:

The idea of 65 year old freepers stumbling into /b/ makes me extremely happy

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Mulva posted:

Did you just poo poo on Bob Ross out of nowhere?

What the gently caress dude.

How did I poo poo on Bob Ross. He's good, and the QAnon guys also come up with so really nicely crafted conspiracy crazy.....but he ain't Michelangelo and they ain't kept that poo poo up for 11 years and counting without a break.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Qanon threads are by far the most popular threads these days on Freep. Qanon threads can have thousands of posts a day while other threads rarely break the triple digits total. About the only thing that comes close is Trump Rally threads where they spend 1,500+ posts going :allears: about how Daddy is speaking to them.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's pretty telling that in the days when they have everything they wanted in a leader, the only things that can make them happy are inventing a secret alternate reality where he is doing something noble.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

quote:

To: ransomnote

Trust Covfefe.

13 posted on 05/17/2018 6:29:12 PM PDT by Paladin2
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

In Covfefe, they loving trust.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
According to 4chan, today's school shooting is a false flag to distract from the DoJ's report on Clinton's emails.

I can't figure out how to embed twitter: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/997559636604739584

Also, Q has been taken over by the Jews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tzSoEcPzM

In related news, the antichrist will be a gay Jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7D4QfTdM8

Best Korea fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 18, 2018

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Best Korea posted:

In related news, the antichrist will be a gay Jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt7D4QfTdM8
I am sure Emperors Nero, Constantine and Napoleon alongside pope Leo X, Adolf Hitler, Kennedy, Kissinger, Gorbachev and Obama are relieved to know someone is still carrying that empty title.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
oh boy this is gonna be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Isn't it a bit of a departure to openly brag about being an inside source, instead of just constantly implying it?

And what exactly was the specific thing that "proved" this?