Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/asadabukhalil/status/996213461444014080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
hey so the fence is a demarcation of the buffer zone right?
Where Israel put up a fence in Palestinian land and said "you can't go past this anymore for security reasons?"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

rudatron posted:

This is nuts. Its so crazy. The open hatred and dehumanization. And no one in the west cares or is saying anything.

But you can bet no one in the area is gonna forget this. I hope they don't. I hope israeli gets its comeuppance. But i can't see how that's gonna happen.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Grondoth posted:

hey so the fence is a demarcation of the buffer zone right?
Where Israel put up a fence in Palestinian land and said "you can't go past this anymore for security reasons?"

Israel's bullet points have always been:

- more land for us

- gently caress you

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

If Trump ends up being what finally forces lib politicians against Israel then I will unironically say that I'm glad he won

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurolimal posted:

If Trump ends up being what finally forces lib politicians against Israel then I will unironically say that I'm glad he won

lol they’re all in on Israel they think it’s the one good thing trump is doing

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
protests have died down in Gaza today, likely due to the large number of funerals going on and the fact that Gaza's hospitals are still overwhelmed by the casualties of yesterday's brutality

there's not a lot of details, but I've seen a couple reports that PA officials are refusing to allow some goods through the border crossings. dunno if there'll be more on that, but I wouldn't be too surprised. the PA often colludes with Israel against Hamas

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Taintrunner posted:

lol they’re all in on Israel they think it’s the one good thing trump is doing

They are scrambling all over themselves for credit. Corruption is a hell of drug.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/996116934834958336

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/JonathanEzor/status/996123886432505856

Lol

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
lethal rock slings

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Technology attorney, CIPP/US privacy professional, author and speaker, parent. #resist

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Oy vey. lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Just the full throated bloodthirst of a depraved class.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

that guys just confused with the West German saboteurs they built the wall to keep out

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ze Pollack posted:

lethal rock slings

Yeah that child was a trained Hamas killer, equipped with a tactical rock!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

every time i see someone talk about how the palestinians are armed i just think drat those guys know how to riot

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

if this gif was a car i'd buy it asap because of how much mileage it gets:

i'm the [DO IT] button

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
when the guy running the PR campaign for whitewashing your atrocities forgets where the line between "acceptable" and "atrocities" is drawn

https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/996427205944184832

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ARSON KITES

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is the problem with hiring PR people who actually believe in what they're promoting

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

tactical rocks wielded by tier 1 children

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

they assaulted our positions with disabled civilians, children and kites. we had no choice but to defend ourselves

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

They have wire cutters and rope, we need another billion for some more tanks please

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
love to “infiltrate” my home that I was forcibly displaced from under sniper fire

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Seems weird of the IDF to keep shooting people in the legs if it turns them into scary weapons of terror.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

the savage injuns palestinians, attacking the home of the noble american israeli people

when will they learn to just stfu and be genocided in peace :rolleyes:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

israeli media has been talking up "kite terror" for like two weeks now. last I heard there are plans for deploying anti kite drones. israel is hellworld on meth.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

how the gently caress can someone talk about deadly slings and not think of david and goliath

how on god's gay earth do you see a picture of a man with a sling and no legs and go "this is definitely Goliath in this metaphor"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i cant believe the dastardly palestinians are harming innocent tires just because they don't want to get shot in the face [crying statue of liberty michelin man]

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

World War Mammories posted:

how the gently caress can someone talk about deadly slings and not think of david and goliath

how on god's gay earth do you see a picture of a man with a sling and no legs and go "this is definitely Goliath in this metaphor"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

because

but seriously israel was built from the ground up to have all the right ingredients for intense and enduring genocidal nationalism

cultural, ethnic, religious/eschatological poo poo all whirling around in a tornado of blood and hatred that burns as white-hot as ol' willie pete

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

World War Mammories posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i assume they just ignore it like the christian right ignores the parts of the bible about rich people going to hell and what they do unto the least of men they do unto Jesus

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Neder_Bird/status/996456273083355137

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The State Department has brought evidence forward to Congress showing that the Palestinians have weapons-grade "rope tied to fence."

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
ohhh i get it now

the disabled civilians are are just trying to infiltrate israel for terroristic purposes under the smokescreen of 'seeking treatment' for their 'maiming injuries'

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Gaza is roughly the size of the US city of Detroit, with 1,5 MM people at an unemployment rate of 44%

Personally, I blame the British

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

i assume they just ignore it like the christian right ignores the parts of the bible about rich people going to hell and what they do unto the least of men they do unto Jesus

Those parts of the bible are just there for brainwashing dying people and poor people and never mattered

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://twitter.com/uri_blau/status/987776221684600832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

all parts of the bible are just there for brainwashing dying people and poor people and never mattered

ftfy. I know I'm being edgy but lol, if you had a time machine and went back to kill abraham I wonder how much better off we'd be now

outta all the gods people have ever come up with yhwh/jehovah/allah is the biggest loving mary sue in the bunch

it's like if you were playing superheroes at recess and abraham is the kid that says well I have EVERY super power :smug: