Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
So these are indeed two lenses I will sell, moved to all primes and really don't need the 12mm. Both are in great condition.

Sold on amazon
Samyang 12mm f/2.8 X mount for Fuji - Asking $220 to the US (includes box and all that jazz)

Fuji 18-55 f/2.8-4 "kit" lens - Asking $350 shipped to the US - lens and caps only, no hood

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Apr 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

torgeaux posted:

Ok, keeping the thread up to speed on my drama. Sold XT2 kit to goon. shipped last week, paid for arrival yesterday. Gets sent back because they mislabeled the battery (listed batteries inside, not type or emergency contact) even though I told and showed them the lithium batteries. So, UPS store gets it Tuesday, and never contacts me, resends it after correcting their mistake. Does not upgrade to overnight. Uses same tracking number, so now I can't track, nor can receiver, as it just says, "Returned to sender." UPS store employee "Dexter" who signed for it on return has emailed me and goon buyer. I'm copying that in whole here.

I'm going to be giving a bit of a refund to goon buyer when this gets done, since they're refunding all or part of shipping. I paid for the shipping, but the delay is loving absurd. However, since this would look very scam like to goon buyer, since tracking shows the package was returned to sender and nothing else, I'm keeping goon buyer and thread up to speed.

I don't think it discredits you if you block your full name from that copy pasted part, and I definitely would because this is a public forum.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

VelociBacon posted:

I don't think it discredits you if you block your full name from that copy pasted part, and I definitely would because this is a public forum.

Agreed. Thanks, and done.

Edit: And, it arrived and all is well.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 6, 2018

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day

yoohoo posted:

I'm looking to offload some stuff, and possibly my entire kit if someone wants it. I don't really use my camera at all anymore so looking at getting something lighter and easier to use. I've always taken great care of my stuff so everything is in great condition. Also I'm in NYC so if anybody is local I'd be willing to knock some dollars off.

Prices include shipping and insurance. Lowered prices

First up is Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 APO DG HSM - $900
This lens is in seriously flawless shape. I got it December 2016 but have hardly used it. I'm talking less than 1000 shots with it, and only taken it out shooting a handful of times. There are no marks, scratches, dings, bumps, bruises, anything of the sort. It has spent most of it's time sitting on my shelf. It's had a Tiffen circular polarizer on it since the day I got it so the glass is in great condition. It comes with a "lens armor" I was gifted, a lens hood, hood adapter, and a carrying case.

Canon Nifty Fifty - $75
My oldest lens and still a favorite. Lens is in good shape - no scratches or dust as far as I can see

Canon EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 - $50
This is an old lens. When I typed it into google I couldn't actually find any information about it... It takes reasonably sharp images for it's age, and has no marks or scuffs. It's had a Tristar Skylight filter on it as long as I can remember.

EFS 18-55mm - make an offer
I don't even know if it's worth trying to sell this thing, but if someone wants it they can have it.

Buy my stuff (please)

yoohoo fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Apr 13, 2018

advion
Jul 25, 2005
Edit - Found local buyer for D810 kit.

advion fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Apr 19, 2018

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Any interest in any of the following:

- Nikon 35mm f1.8g DX lens - used on 3 occasions, has sat in the box otherwise.
- Nikon 18-55 f3.5-5.6g vr2 lens - mostly sat on the shelf
- Nikon 55-200 f4-5.6g vr2 lens - also mostly sat on the shelf
- Nikon FE - It works.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Dang I just bought that 35mm f1.8 on eBay last week.

Viper915
Sep 18, 2005
Pokey Little Puppy

Wild EEPROM posted:

- Nikon FE - It works.

I'd be interested in the 35mm

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Wild EEPROM posted:

- Nikon FE - It works.

PM sent about the FE.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Anyone interested in a Minolta X570 w/ 50 f1.7 or Nikon N80 with 50mm F1.8D?
Both are film tested

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 25, 2018

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

After my E-M10 bit the dust I impulse bought a Bronica SQ-A kit to get back into MF but the workflow is just too much for me right now. Any interest? It's a little rough around the edges (see comments in the list) but two rolls of 120 confirm no light leaks. The kit is missing one front cap and one rear cap (the previous owner fashioned a temporary rear cap out of a cardboard lid so it'll do for now).

More photos here: https://imgur.com/a/UXYDPWI
Background in case you need some info on the SQ system: http://www.ayton.id.au/gary/photo/photo_BronicaSQ.htm
  • SQ-A Body (one of the little brackets that holds the finders securely is chipped so there's a couple millimeters of play, it doesn't affect function but it's a little annoying)
  • Body Cap
  • Waist Level Finder (excellent condition with functioning magnifier)
  • Prism Finder S
  • (2) SQ 120 Backs
  • S 50mm f3.5 (shutter malfunctioning, not sure what's going on but it might be stuck)
  • PS 65mm f4
  • PS 80mm f2.8
  • S 200mm f4.5
  • Teleconverter S 2x
  • Speed Grip
  • Assorted 67mm filters/screw on hoods
  • Extra Li-ion Battery
  • (1) 120 roll of CineStill 50D
  • (1) 120 roll of CineStill 800T
  • Lowepro Bag

:chanpop: PRICE REDUCTION ZONE $450 for the full kit plus shipping from CA 91792. Hoping to not have to part it out :)

space chandeliers fucked around with this message at 02:05 on May 8, 2018

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Wild EEPROM posted:

- SOLD SOLD SOLD Nikon 35mm f1.8g DX lens - used on 3 occasions, has sat in the box otherwise.
- Nikon FE - It works.

Here's the goods on all of these.

sold sold sold
35mm dx lens: As above, sits in the box. I don't own a DSLR anymore.
You will receive:
- Lens
- front and rear caps
- Box, papers, all accessories
Looking to get $145 usd, shipped. This is a Canadian market lens, if that matters.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LfvC93hl.jpg[/]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KvCXN9Rl.jpg[/ig]

18-55 f3.5-5.6g vr2: Works very well. No complaints, but it sees no use. This is the AF-S VR2 version, so it works on every Nikon DSLR, even the full frame ones (if you want big vignetting) and a lot of film SLRs (like the F100, which is the only autofocus film SLR I used to own). I don't own a DSLR anymore.
You will receive:
- Lens
- front and rear caps
Looking for $80 usd, shipped.

55-200 f4-5.6g vr2: Really, really nice lens. Quick autofocus, really good autofocus with my D7100 (which I don't have anymore).
You will receive:
- Lens
- front and rear caps
Looking for $80 usd, shipped.

Nikon FE: I've only actually taken this out one time. Silver.
- Rear cover door has some paint chipping. Does not affect light seals.
- Film door plunger lock does not work, instead you just pull straight up and it works like that. You won't do this by accident.
- Rewind knob spring doesn't spring, so the little crank doesn't stay closed. I just tape it down, and when it's time to rewind, you just flip it up and rewind.
- I think maybe the focussing may be a little bit off? I've only used this one time, but a lens I know that focusses at infinity on another body (and is infinity at infinity) doesn't focus at infinity on this body.
- Silver, as you can see in the photos
- Metering is flawless.
- Perfect to use in aperture priority with a smallll lens
$40?

I'm in Canada, all of these prices are in USD. If you're in Canada, shipping will be less expensive.
I take Paypal and interac (if you are canadian)k

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 25, 2018

Viper915
Sep 18, 2005
Pokey Little Puppy

Wild EEPROM posted:

Here's the goods on all of these.

35mm dx lens: As above, sits in the box. I don't own a DSLR anymore.
You will receive:
- Lens
- front and rear caps
- Box, papers, all accessories
Looking to get $145 usd, shipped. This is a Canadian market lens, if that matters.

I'm in Canada, all of these prices are in USD. If you're in Canada, shipping will be less expensive.
I take Paypal and interac (if you are canadian)

Sounds fair, PM sent for paypal/shipping info.

Edit: Paypal sent!

Viper915 fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Apr 25, 2018

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Looking for a Nikon 70-200 2.8 please.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Viper915 posted:

Sounds fair, PM sent for paypal/shipping info.

Edit: Paypal sent!

Paypal received!

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Wild EEPROM posted:

Paypal received!

Lens shipped !

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

Up for sale is my Pentax 67, 105mm, and 55mm lenses. Everything is in excellent condition - no scratches on the lenses. This is one of the late model 67s, and the last version of the two lenses as well (I think the lenses are actually specifically built for the 67ii). The viewfinder is not metered. There is some light wear and tear on all 3 items, but nothing significant or that affects performance in any way. Happy to provide more pictures.

One unique thing about this Pentax 67 is it has a factory installed grid viewfinder. Up to you whether this is actually useful or not - I thought it was helpful for framing/leveling my shots. There is a crack in the grid, but it's not noticeable when looking through the viewfinder.

Pentax 67 body w/ viewfinder - $550
105mm lens - $450
55mm lens - $250

Whole package - $1150

I'm not including shipping on these, but we can work something out. This thing is heavy as hell.

Lowered price a bit, sold the 85mm.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone thinking about selling a Canon 6D that hasn't posted it yet? I'm looking at buying a used one hopefully soon

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Karl Barks posted:

Lowered price a bit, sold the 85mm.

Someone should but your beautiful camera.

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

Anyone happen to be selling a Nikon D750?

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Would anyone be interested in DX kit lenses?

I have the 55-200mm that has barely been touched and an 18-55mm VR II lens that used to be what I took on hikes.

I'll get off my rear end and post pics if someone is potentially interested.

Viper915
Sep 18, 2005
Pokey Little Puppy

Wild EEPROM posted:

Lens shipped !

Lens received and working great! Everything was packed up all nice like it had never been opened. Thanks!

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I have a Fujifilm X-E1 and a XF 35mm 1.4 for sale

Right now I don't want to sell the 35mm/1.4 along yet, so its either XE1 or XE1+35mm. The asking prices are based on ebay completed auction price, plus 15% goon discount.

Fuji X-E1

I would call the body in fair shape. Everything works but there sign of use around the corner. I put a masking black tapes on the logos since start and I removed them just for the sale. So the logos and the flat areas are in very good shape. See photos.

Also it will come with a battery charger and 2 batteries, 1 OEM 1 after market. They all have similar battery lives. I don't have the box anymore unfortunately.

$170

Fujifilm XF 35mm f1.4

I rate this an "E". I have everything in the box plus an extra B+M UV filter
I rarely use it, probably because I brought other lens soon after. But on the occasion that I used it for portrait it's still a great lens. Super compact. Again don't really have to sell it but I can't hoard on too many gears.

The value of the lens actually has gone back up because Fuji has never released a mark II with faster AF.
$360

Optional, a new Godox TT350F. This is a great aftermarket small flash to go with the Fuji system and dare I say better than the Fuji stuff. iTTL and high speed sync work right out of the box. You can get a $15 Canon flash sync cable to use it as an off camera flash. If you want to control additional flash, just get another 1 or 2 TT350F, or TT600/TT685F/AD200 from very cheap to very powerful . I got 3 and decided I don't need all 3.
$60 and I will throw in a new XT1 leather strap.

So to sum it up
Fuji XE1 : $170
XE1+35mm/1.4 $530
XE1+35mm+TT350F $590

Cheers

Tewdrig
Dec 6, 2005

It's good to be the king.
Edit: Sold elsewhere. That was quick!

Tewdrig fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 10, 2018

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!
Reels and canisters for film development
1 short canister (1x35)
1 medium canister (2x35 or 1x120)
3 35mm reels
1 120 reel
Missing one of the caps

$25 shipped in the US

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Today I am looking to sell two cameras

First have a black Olympus Stylus Epic for sale.

Comes with the strap, box, manual and a remote.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/sGKfPil

I am looking to get $250 shipped (tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

____

The other camera is my Panasonic G7 Mirrorless camera is silver.

With this camera I am including two extra batteries and a charger (3 batteries and two chargers total) and a 64gb SDHC card.

Full Album : https://imgur.com/a/ki1DIGt

Note, the counts are slightly higher from when the above picture has been taken, not considerably tho.

I am looking to get $550 shipped. (Tracked, signature, insured via USPS)

Easiest to contact me via email bchiarmonte@gmail.com, that is also my paypal address. Post in the thread when you contact me.

outcast_p fucked around with this message at 03:10 on May 11, 2018

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I can vouch for how awesome that fixed lens f/2.8 stylus is. Whoever gets that is gonna be happy

Tewdrig
Dec 6, 2005

It's good to be the king.
I've decided to clear out my Canon gear in preparation for buying something smaller. Located in 40202 zip code, USA. I will consider trades towards Olympus / m43.

I'm looking to sell, with hoods, caps, and filters:

Canon EF 50mm 1.4 - $250
Canon EF 85mm 1.8 - $250
Canon EF-S 17-55mm 2.8 - $400
Canon BG-E2N battery grip (looks like for 20D, 30D, 40D, and 50D -- I used it on the 40D, so no promises on other models) - $20

Obligatory group shot:

First up is the 50mm. I didn't have any issues with it. I rarely used it.

Next is the 85mm. It was my second most-used lens, but is still in top shape.

The last lens is the EF-S 17-55mm 2.8 USM. This thing is great, I loved it, it is what makes me love photography, and it rarely has left my camera. It looks pretty good, with some slight scratches on the front lens that I made sure you can see in the photos. I don't notice them at all in photos.

In the next picture, you'll see one scratch just below "IS."

In this one, there is a scratch just to the left of "lens" over on the right side.

Here is the filter that I took off for the 17-55, which I will throw in with it if you'd like:

Finally, the battery grip, with some paint that somehow got on it and won't come off to the fingernail:

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions. The easiest way to contact me is at my username at gmail.com, which is also my Paypal.

Tewdrig fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 12, 2018

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

outcast_p posted:

First have a black Olympus Stylus Epic for sale.

Comes with the strap, box, manual and a remote.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/sGKfPil

Buying this, we settled on $220.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Viper915 posted:

Lens received and working great! Everything was packed up all nice like it had never been opened. Thanks!

Awesome

Hope you enjoy it

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

Paul MaudDib posted:

Buying this, we settled on $220.

Sold and shipped. You should have the tracking number in your email from PayPal.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

outcast_p posted:

Sold and shipped. You should have the tracking number in your email from PayPal.

Shipped same-day, housemate pulled it in yesterday and it looks great. Haven't shot it but I don't anticipate issues. Thanks.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

DJExile posted:

I can vouch for how awesome that fixed lens f/2.8 stylus is. Whoever gets that is gonna be happy

I had a nice Stylus Epic before and I super regret selling it. It's crazy sharp, the AF is on point, and the exposure is very on point (even when using flash, it doesn't burn out the highlights).

I'm flying out to LA in a couple weeks with some friends, and since we're probably going to split at times, I wanted to have something bulletproof for them to use that would be pocketable and not a theft magnet. I have some frozen Sensia 100 (consumer Astia 100) to throw in it and I'm probably going to order a couple rolls of Ektar 100 and Portra 400 for yucks.

I bought another Stylus Epic at a thrift store a couple years ago but I don't know where it's gotten to and I've never run film through it.

gently caress, the really nice film gear has like doubled or tripled since I last played the trading game. I ebay'd my old Stylus Epic for like $125 about 5 years ago and that was a good trade at the time... now they go for at least $200 if not $250. I checked KEH today and an XA apparently goes for like $170... I couldn't give them away at $40 a couple years ago. I don't even want to know what my MF kit would go for nowadays.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 16, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
You can get a decent XA for around $80. If you want something cheap and bulletproof look into the hoards of nikon/canon/ricoh/etc p&s made with 38mm f/2.8 lenses. They aren't pocket able but they are cheap and good enough.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

You can get a decent XA for around $80. If you want something cheap and bulletproof look into the hoards of nikon/canon/ricoh/etc p&s made with 38mm f/2.8 lenses. They aren't pocket able but they are cheap and good enough.

I'm the one who bought the Stylus Epic. You didn't say models but I don't want a ghetto rangefinder or a lovely P+S, I want a P+S that they can't gently caress up and that shoots nicely. In my experience the Stylus Epic is impossible to gently caress up - stupid thing is better at program exposure+flash than my 40D was. The fact that the Stylus Epic looks like a poo poo-tier 90s camera instead of a nice asph P+S is a massive bonus. If Outcast says it works OK I'm A-OK with trusting it on slide film.

I'm probably going to bring my XA and my GS645 folder down for my own shooting. I had a good time with them the last time I was in Cali.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 07:12 on May 16, 2018

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I’ve got a friend looking for a D3xxx or D5xxx with a price around $250ish. Anyone looking to sell?

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I’m thinking about selling my Canon 85mm 1.8. I bought it a year or two and have used it maybe twice. I just prefer to use zoom and not get that close and I never quite figured it out.

What could I expect to get for it? They’re 350 new, but I don’t now how much camera stuff depreciates.

If there’s interest I can take some pictures.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
🎵🎵 I'm cleanin' out my closet 🎵🎵

Click images to embiggen them.

Sekonic Flashmaster L-358 Light Meter
Works perfectly. Some surface scuffs & scratches. Comes with the dome & the grid.

. . .

$200

Yongnuo YN685 Flash, Canon Version
Also works great! Switched to the Godox system.

. . .

$50

Vanguard "The Heralder" 38 Messenger Bag
Fits a ton of stuff. Some of the velcro is starting to lose a little grip, but it still divides all of the areas well.
$50

. . .

Yongnuo YN622 Canon Transceivers

$35 for both or $20 each

Marsand Camera Bag -- hella nice, plush, & cool
. . .

$35

Now for the "I don't know, just pay shipping" category

Rogue Small Flashbender

WhiBal White Balance Card

Barndoor, grid, & gels set for AD200 flashes

Neat old lens cases & whatnot

Canon AL-1

Canon T50

Canon SureShot 76 Zoom

Rad old flash bracket & sync cord

Quantaray MC 100-200mm f/5.6 -- I *think* its Nikon mount.
. . . . . .

Vivitar 85-205 f/3.8 -- this one is definitely Nikon mount
. . .

Bunch of old flashes - they all work

Promaster Spectrum 7 70-210 f/4-5.6 - Canon FD mount
. . .

Osawa MC 28-80 f/3.5-4.5 Macro - Canon FD mount
. . .

Promaster Spectrum 7 28-70 f/3.9-4.8 - Canon FD mount
. . .

dakana fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jun 8, 2018

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Can I reserve some of those things for just shipping? The canon mounted odd lenses, white balance card and flashbender specifically.

Edit: either the Osawa or Promaster. Not sure how they work on fullframe (I have a 5D mkIII and that 28-70 is awesome)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Soulex posted:

Can I reserve some of those things for just shipping? The canon mounted odd lenses, white balance card and flashbender specifically.

Edit: either the Osawa or Promaster. Not sure how they work on fullframe (I have a 5D mkIII and that 28-70 is awesome)

Yes, but you should know the Canon FD mount doesn't fit on Canon EF mount. You need an adapter for it, and you lose infinity focus unless you buy an adapter with a glass element to correct for it :(