Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Wait til you guys find out Elgin is guilty of being an rear end in a top hat and that's about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Endorph posted:

how do you tie together the viewpoints of 'shes too drugged up, drunk, and crazy to be trusted when she accuses him of rape' and 'she gave something that could be interpreted as consent'

Didn't someone screenshot texts of hers from a few days after where she talks about loving someone famous? Or at least implying that whatever she did she did it consensually.

And while this poo poo is in the massive massive minority, it is just possible she was lying about it.

YeTodd
Nov 3, 2011

DrVenkman posted:

Didn't someone screenshot texts of hers from a few days after where she talks about loving someone famous? Or at least implying that whatever she did she did it consensually.

And while this poo poo is in the massive massive minority, it is just possible she was lying about it.

You're probably thinking of this video, 8:50 mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nWlaKRCQI

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT

bloodysabbath posted:

Enzo’s accuser is some kind of aspiring social media star with weird YouTube rants, a weighty drug habit and a history of faking claims, including a pregnancy. She literally has a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and has said as much in interviews where she talks about her six (?!) diagnoses, being in and out of mental hospitals and “12 days sober.” There were also a string of texts that came out which pretty heavily implied the sex was very consensual.

None of this is to say Enzo isn’t a shitbag who absolutely should have told WWE he was under investigation (and got what was coming to him), but if the police didn’t find any actual evidence to corroborate her claims, this case would have been impossible for any DA to bring to trial.

None of being:

- an aspiring social media star;
- a drug addict;
- mentally unstable

Makes the claims untrue, or true. Although you raise a good point. A woman has to qualify for sainthood when a rape trial goes to court, otherwise, she gets shamed.

What those factors say to me is that Enzo and company found someone they could manipulate and then exploited her. So, you know, not exactly a role model.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He might have raped and might not have. He sucks a lot and is an rear end in a top hat. Hope to see you soon

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I really hate rape talk

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

He sucks a lot and is an rear end in a top hat.

Everybody else can move on now, because Cavauro already got the correct answer.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Everybody else can move on now, because Cavauro already got the correct answer.

There goes my chance to get extra credit :smith:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Alaois posted:

why couldn't you be more like the other weird gamergate guy who posted here and meltdown and self-ban after two posts

I know we're moving on but could someone please post the link to this again first, tia.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
In the end it's actually not relevant if he did it or not for WWE's decision to fire/rehire him.

WWE didn't fire Enzo because he'd been accused of Rape, they fired Enzo because he was under investigation and didn't tell them. His actually innocence or guilt in the matter has no meaning towards any future decision to rehire him.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Onmi posted:

In the end it's actually not relevant if he did it or not for WWE's decision to fire/rehire him.

WWE didn't fire Enzo because he'd been accused of Rape, they fired Enzo because he was under investigation and didn't tell them. His actually innocence or guilt in the matter has no meaning towards any future decision to rehire him.

To be fair, and I don't like being fair to him, that lawyer statement sounds like he didn't know he was. He doesn't need to be informed that he's the subject of an investigation and might not have known it until everyone else did.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I know we're moving on but could someone please post the link to this again first, tia.

Sramaker posted:

I request to being banned please, i don't have to deal with people who got fooled by the media.

There's no problem with the gaming industry and related stuff? Fools.

I hate SA and wish i never wasted money to join a bunch of people like, i'm not replying to anything anymore.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DrVenkman posted:

To be fair, and I don't like being fair to him, that lawyer statement sounds like he didn't know he was. He doesn't need to be informed that he's the subject of an investigation and might not have known it until everyone else did.

Yeah but the police said they had spoken to him about it.

Though Enzo being a moron and not realizing that means there's an investigation is entirely possible and maybe likely.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

be less like Enzo and more like MJF

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/997102176106438658

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Also isn't the "best case scenario" for Enzo (meaning Enzo's version of events) "look I am definitely not a rapist, I am simply a man who enjoys being unfaithful with teenage girls with whom I do a bunch of drugs with and gently caress in hotel rooms while white internet rappers probably watch but believe you me, it was CONSENTUAL" which I mean might get him over with Jim Cornette and THE BOYS circa 1983 but might not be something WWE really wants publicized regardless of consent.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

speaking of Enzo, here's a coupla nobodies that didn't draw a dime in the business

https://twitter.com/HistoryofWrest/status/996919473197154304

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm certain that we've got some TMBG fans in the house who also enjoy the monster among men that might enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_y6I23oj8

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

totally normal North Americans.

https://twitter.com/kelitesquad/status/997158979183824896

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

coconono posted:

speaking of Enzo, here's a coupla nobodies that didn't draw a dime in the business

https://twitter.com/HistoryofWrest/status/996919473197154304

Man, PAC looked so drat small before he went on the Dragon Gate Diet.

Also, hope everything is still going well with Generico's orphanage in Tijuana.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Is Davey still wanted by the police

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Low Desert Punk posted:

Is Davey still wanted by the police

No, he apologized for throwing coffee and Jake apologized for being a dick.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

No, he apologized for throwing coffee and Jake apologized for being a dick.

Bret got them in touch and helped squash the beef

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I hope the next time the police gets involved with him is when someone steals that stupid-rear end chain.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Bret got them in touch and helped squash the beef

It seems like being away from wrestling has really mellowed Bret, which is nice.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

frankenfreak posted:

I hope the next time the police gets involved with him is when someone steals that stupid-rear end chain.

I KNOW! I have a running debate if its costume gems or the real deal. Either way its just too goofy to exist on anyone except Davey(who would kick your rear end if you insulted it)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

coconono posted:

Either way its just too goofy to exist on anyone except Davey(who would kick your rear end if you insulted it)
Or a rapper. I hope he's not thinking of branching out into that.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I haven't seen much of Davey's work but I remember seeing a video where he was training rookies and just spent the whole hour stretching them Stu Hart style

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Low Desert Punk posted:

I haven't seen much of Davey's work but I remember seeing a video where he was training rookies and just spent the whole hour stretching them Stu Hart style

KES is probably the worst heavyweight tag team in NJPW, which is like saying they're #9 in the global rankings.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
DBSjr is the only wrestler that’s ever made me FURIOUS about wasting time and money watching him.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

KES is not good, but I still like watching them. I couldn't tell you why.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

expand your conception of 'good', friend

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

DangerDummy! posted:

KES is not good, but I still like watching them. I couldn't tell you why.

Spitting water is cool and Lance Archer has the best chokeslam in wrestling.

DBS doesn't contribute anything.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They're pretty bad workers (for NJPW) but are really fun.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/repalec/status/997240795575930880

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dear God. :stare:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

coconono posted:

KES is probably the worst heavyweight tag team in NJPW, which is like saying they're #9 in the global rankings.

I dunno, Ishii and Yano kind of wear thin quickly. Besides that pair the only teams in the HW division are Evil and Sanada and now the Young Bucks. Almost seems like NJPW doesn't have the depth for two tag divisions.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

I dunno, Ishii and Yano kind of wear thin quickly. Besides that pair the only teams in the HW division are Evil and Sanada and now the Young Bucks. Almost seems like NJPW doesn't have the depth for two tag divisions.

The Golden Lovers. The Guerillas of Destiny. Taichi and Iizuka, and ZSJ/Suzuki can easily slot in. And Juice and Finlay team pretty regularly too.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DBS is a hot turd and his match with Moose was easily the worst match I've ever seen at Wrestle Circus and maybe ever in person.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I like KES cause they're big rear end in a top hat heels who act like big assholes and toss people around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ahahahahaha this is amazing