Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

ideas for Black Ops IIII: Everyone can be strong with future armor and take a good number of bullets, and have a shield layer as well. Fast wallrunning and sliding is bad, but theres a big floaty jump now. maybe they could have like an energy sword? and add vehicles for the players to use

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i love ww2 era poo poo and if you told me i could double jump into a wall run while spraying akimbo 1911s i would pay $60

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

cod player watching his teammate double jump and drop a grenade into the top of a panzer mid wall run: this is loving lame!!!!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want them to just straight up make a Tribes game instead of this half rear end thing where it's just regular COD but you have a double jump and can wallrun a little

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i love ww2 era poo poo and if you told me i could double jump into a wall run while spraying akimbo 1911s i would pay $60
An alt-history WW2 shooter where you go back in time to stop the Nazis from winning the war, so you get to do insane poo poo like this because you have future tech.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Ops IIII: no singleplayer
Modern Warfare 2 Remastered: no multiplayer

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What the hell...

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I'm super bummed if the rumor is true.

Single player was never the focus but the black ops 3 campaign was something really weird and cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Multi only would be cool if it was also 20 bucks

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

id be more fine with it if i didnt have every assurance they were just gonna spend that part of the budget on getting the Todd Mcfarlane likeness rights for zombie mode or some other insanely fail poo poo instead of what needs it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[seconds after buying th season pass] Paul Rudd makes his debut in Blops IIII’s upcoming Extinction DLC

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nazi zombies was a really fun random addition to WaW that ended up sucking way too much development time and money over the next 9 games, and we possibly could have had wall running in every cod by now instead

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

nazi zombies was a really fun random addition to WaW that ended up sucking way too much development time and money over the next 9 games, and we possibly could have had wall running in every cod by now instead

*cliffy b voice*: but what if the zombies...........ran on walls

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

weird sad leak, but kind of funny too

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

specifically lolling at the zombies team working themselves ragged in pursuit of the failest loving dream. destroying my family and burning every bridge during the 10 month long “crunch” implementing the neon 80s dancing zombie

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BO3 was the only cod campaign ive ever liked and this is a huge bummer.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Worried players wouldn't accept 'mentally traveling through time' and 'too much future stuff' lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

Worried players wouldn't accept 'mentally traveling through time' and 'too much future stuff' lol
We needed some zombies to calm them down. Players would be able to 'glomp' the zombies, an animation which took us 800 combined man-hours. This prevented us from finishing our planned DLC campaign, Epic Cthulhu War.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
[Cod BR releases]

*everyone in imp Zone*

Hey this game kicks rear end

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

https://venturebeat.com/2018/04/18/dice-battlefield-v-battle-royale/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween posted:

[Cod BR releases]

*everyone in imp Zone*

Hey this game kicks rear end

Don't worry, the COD MOBA will be out soon

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

if this happens and the terrain and buildings are destructible i'll be so stoked

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

weird sad leak, but kind of funny too

That first paragraph sounds lIke a legitimately amazing concept and I’m very sad we won’t get it.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

those were dark days. we lost a lot of good testers before we figured out the brain just couldnt withstand "traveling through time," mentally.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It wasn’t even actually time travel, just a modified simulation of past events. We could have got an entire campaign like that psychotic WWII mission in Black Ops III but the US government forced them to scrap it so they can keep the populace unaware of the 5G Network mass mind-reformatting historical revisionism AI tech they’re in the middle of developing right now FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty Some kind of reveal event in a few minutes. Come oooooon single player :pray:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/callofduty Some kind of reveal event in a few minutes. Come oooooon single player :pray:

n0ice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Ops rewind was badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This crowd just lost their mind in jubiliation when the guy on stage cheerfully exclaimed YOU CAN"T DOUBLE JUMP OR WALL RUN. gently caress this.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Literally putting big "NO" up on screen to say the fun movement from BO3 is gone. gently caress modern gaming

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a more casual r6:siege sounds cool to me

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training posted:

This crowd just lost their mind in jubiliation when the guy on stage cheerfully exclaimed YOU CAN"T DOUBLE JUMP OR WALL RUN. gently caress this.

gently caress this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

incredible social commentary from the latest COD.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

time for the obligatory zombie mode that was fun for like 2 games max

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scotsman going monkey cheese insane on stage ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the BO3 movement felt like rear end compared to AW, im not shedding tears for that poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

the BO3 movement felt like rear end compared to AW, im not shedding tears for that poo poo

I'd rather them make it better than take it away entirely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'd rather them make it better than take it away entirely

this but maybe I should just wait 3 years for the next sledgehammer game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Make Advanced Warfare 2 you absolute loving CUCKS