Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yinlock posted:

someone refused to apologize for calling trump bad and chuds got insanely mad, including one guy who was so furious that he had to post a picture of his dog's erect dick to imply that the other guy's dick is much smaller

"making someone so mad they jack off their dog" is a troll hall-of-fame move

lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when data tried to tour the country in preparation for a presidential run before being pilloried into the most hated CEO in America

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Taintrunner posted:

when data tried to tour the country in preparation for a presidential run before being pilloried into the most hated CEO in America

In all his weird "sitting down in real America" photos from that tour, he's using forced perspective and camera tricks to make himself look taller.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

that time clinton got decorumed into baking cookies

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
podesta’s lobster risotto recipe

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Yinlock posted:

someone refused to apologize for calling trump bad and chuds got insanely mad, including one guy who was so furious that he had to post a picture of his dog's erect dick to imply that the other guy's dick is much smaller

"making someone so mad they jack off their dog" is a troll hall-of-fame move

That doesn't prove he jacked off the dog. He might have just had a picture of his dogs boner already saved

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
hahah i don't remember the dog rageboner

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
as I recall judging by the people he followed the dog jack off guy was trying to be ironic or something and was not a genuine chud. still just as much of a self own though

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Taintrunner posted:

JEB!'s guac recipe.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Conservatives blamed the Columbia disaster on environmentalists for forcing NASA to use non-CFC foam (the tank in question used the old foam)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
from the sony hack: a bulletin for their animators

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

JEB!'s guac recipe.

Notable for its total lack of salt. And I think lime juice too.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

The mayor of Toronto was accused of making lewd comments to an assistant about oral sex and responded on camera saying he wouldn't do that because he was "happily married" and had "more than enough to eat at home."

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

TetsuoTW posted:

The mayor of Toronto was accused of making lewd comments to an assistant about oral sex and responded on camera saying he wouldn't do that because he was "happily married" and had "more than enough to eat at home."

He then died because he loved coke.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TetsuoTW posted:

has trump bragged about how much he loves eating the puss on live tv, i think not

checkmate america

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

LOL Trump's never gone down on a woman.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

He then died because he loved coke.

no he died of reasons unrelated to coke

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he smoked cracked cocaine

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

JEB!'s guac recipe.

JEB! getting angry at the NYT because they posted a guac recipe with peas in it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
stephen crowder tweeting that he wants to gently caress his mam

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

TetsuoTW posted:

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

"There he goes, One of God's own Prototypes; some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production-- too weird to live, too rare to die*."

*or he should have been RIP sweet crack prince

Dec 26, 2012

zegermans posted:

that time clinton got decorumed into baking cookies

Taintrunner posted:

JEB!'s guac recipe.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/839261470047240192

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the best evidence that politicians are reptile alien creatures is whenever they talk about food. they have no idea what it is

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TetsuoTW posted:

he was far too busy beating the poo poo out of his wife to ever cheat on her

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

nah posted:

the best evidence that politicians are reptile alien creatures is whenever they talk about food. they have no idea what it is

someone post the thing about ted cruz and his obsession with canned soup or whagtever

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

somehow more abusive to children than Bill's Epstein flights

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

nah posted:

When they are solely consuming ham sandwiches, they're doing dumbass poo poo like quinoa enemas

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/965542182185852929

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

nah posted:

with this logic the only human politican is Boehner

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
When the Democrats ran a nudist country singer for Congress in Montana

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

do zip-ups count as hoodies or only the pullovers with the center pocket

https://twitter.com/keitholbermann/status/917931141730009088

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

No Farfour?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Syncopated posted:

No Farfour?

He died.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

When the Democrats ran a nudist country singer for Congress in Montana

When that nudist country singer outperformed Hillary's numbers.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/daveanthony/status/997172468124037120

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

https://youtu.be/df7jOd6HcIY

Patron saint of C-SPAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007