Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Wibla posted:

Ah yes, the TNT recon corp :v:

Yeah, it always felt weird how one relatively small corp had so many recon people, but that's how things were :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

The Claptain posted:

I was in Northstar Cabal, until most people went afk and it shut down :v:

Really ? Who might you be in Eve ?

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015

Wibla posted:

Ah yes, the TNT recon corp :v:

Both of my former corps which mattered produced some high profile people in GSF.
Northstar had a few, too bad Stephince went gently caress Eve. And recently I've found out that Major Sniper used to be in UPAY.
Good poo poo, good times.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Huh, I thought you already knew, but I\m behind the stupidly named shitposter Sylvia Austrene on goonfleet dot com.

And you are correct, the number of high profile people coming from NSC is mindblowing.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Didn't recognize your posting. Still working on that particular skill.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

yogizh posted:

Didn't recognize your posting. Still working on that particular skill.

If it's any consolation, I can barely keep numismancer and vulvamancer straight.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Ynglaur posted:

If it's any consolation, I can barely keep numismancer and vulvamancer straight.

You can't keep them straight, they gay af

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
whats up with all the doxxing drama on reddit and shart dragon being banned (from reddit?)?

someone give me an executive summary of the current gotg dumpster fire

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

nex posted:

whats up with all the doxxing drama on reddit and shart dragon being banned (from reddit?)?

nerds react poorly when under stress, even if the stress is from maybe 200 people total on a SIG deployment

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009

nex posted:

In an effort post about how strongly he feels about doxxing Sort included a picture of the "Eat a bag of dicks" mug someone sent him, including the box it came in with the senders name and address shown.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Rapulum_Dei posted:

In an effort post about how strongly he feels about doxxing Sort included a picture of the "Eat a bag of dicks" mug someone sent him, including the box it came in with the senders name and address shown.

lol

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rapulum_Dei posted:

Nobody chows down on big purple cock quite like Sort

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Xolve posted:

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Xolve posted:

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nice final fantasy cosplay

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

my favorite part of those SOTA things is that by update three they'd abandoned all pretense of doing things both in the north and in gehi

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Rapulum_Dei posted:

For what little it's worth, I think the address shown was a parcel service like UPS and not the sender's actual address.

The :reddit: gestalt's definition of doxxing is amusingly broad and what they'll consider doxxing is weak and inane compared to, say, /b/ in its heyday.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

This was the first unread post for me and I had somehow ended up in the AUG thread.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Holy poo poo how is he so pale.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Holy poo poo how is he so pale.

Gaming monitors don't cast that much light.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
How does he wield his hanzo steel without tripping over the hem of his JNCOs

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I swear the funniest part is the dude in the background just on his phone, not at all reacting to Mr Hanzo Steel.

1pso Facto
Apr 20, 2018
Discipline and training have clearly honed him into the ultimate weapon

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

1pso Facto posted:

Discipline and training have clearly honed him into the ultimate weapon

not hedliner, this one is querns

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

pfft, look at that tactical stance. That is obviously digi.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
lol turns out pl updates is just as hurf blurf as the rest of eve, the trident of chaos was some pure mittens :D

why has noone been leaking their stuff before?

1pso Facto
Apr 20, 2018

orange juche posted:

not hedliner, this one is querns

Lol the way of the warrior

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Ynglaur posted:

Gaming monitors don't cast that much light.

Hedliner is pretty pale, but he's like 1/10th of that weight, dude's fuckin' tiny.

Also- wtf is this.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 06:13 on May 19, 2018

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Xolve posted:

Also- wtf is this.

This is what I believe the youth today refer to as a "hate gently caress."

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD
Do upwell structure weapons in null fire automatically like POS guns or do they need a gunner?

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Why are all these TAPI retards freaking out because Hedliner told someone to shut up?

Especially when ProGod has threatened to murder his entire fleet before

https://soundcloud.com/user-336235782/progodlegend-rage-delve2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb4i52HB0dQ

Xolve fucked around with this message at 06:47 on May 19, 2018

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
yea i did not thing the hedliner clip was that bad, he was stressed/frustrated in a boosh doctrine and yelled at a fleet member. poo poo happens in the heat of the moment. sucks to be on receiving end then and there but we dont know what happened afterwards

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

nex posted:

yea i did not thing the hedliner clip was that bad, he was stressed/frustrated in a boosh doctrine and yelled at a fleet member. poo poo happens in the heat of the moment. sucks to be on receiving end then and there but we dont know what happened afterwards

Probably nothing tbh

Nobody is really re-inventing the wheel when it comes to rage- most established FCs have lost their poo poo somewhere, just like drat near every alliance has written ridiculously cringe alliance/war updates.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 07:23 on May 19, 2018

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Xolve posted:

Why are all these TAPI retards freaking out because Hedliner told someone to shut up?

building reddit propaganda campaigns based on moral / character judgement mobs turns out to be the most double-edged sword possible

who knew???

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
has ccp turbofucked api keys yet

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Blast of Confetti posted:

has ccp turbofucked api keys yet

Yes.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Vatek posted:

Do upwell structure weapons in null fire automatically like POS guns or do they need a gunner?

they don't autofire; they need a gunner

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Xolve posted:

Probably nothing tbh

Nobody is really re-inventing the wheel when it comes to rage- most established FCs have lost their poo poo somewhere, just like drat near every alliance has written ridiculously cringe alliance/war updates.

Counterpoint : Asher. I mean, he even threatened to pod me once because I was being stupid but he wasn't full of rage or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

Counterpoint : Asher. I mean, he even threatened to pod me once because I was being stupid but he wasn't full of rage or anything.

I did say 'most'- Asher also once thought putting MWDs on an Armor/Sig-Tanking doctrine was a good idea.

I'm still holding on to this, drat it. I like Asher though.

• Locked thread