Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Johnny & Slip were actually playing SvR09 on stream recently, seems like it was a massive pile of poo poo. Of course it was just the tag story that they played which is pretty trite but it still seemed pretty loving lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Testekill posted:

Johnny & Slip were actually playing SvR09 on stream recently, seems like it was a massive pile of poo poo. Of course it was just the tag story that they played which is pretty trite but it still seemed pretty loving lame.

The Rey/Batista storyline is not strong. I like it better than the Triple H one, at least, which is about him being the coolest and best guy ever, so cool that Evolution tries to reform and Shawn wants him back for DX and everybody is fighting over who gets to be his friend.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Wasn't 2009 also the game that had the "Triple H must not be shown in vulnerable or compromising positions" thing for reviews? Can't have him looking weak when his storyline is all about him being the Asskicker, you know.

Also, the stable with Finlay, Santino and the Boogeyman in that zombie storyline was apparently called "New School". Who the hell wrote these things?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Minidust posted:

Wasn't the magic wand revealed to be a dream sequence or hallucination or something

Nope, it just ends and you go to the next storyline with no explanation

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Doc Morbid posted:

Wasn't 2009 also the game that had the "Triple H must not be shown in vulnerable or compromising positions" thing for reviews? Can't have him looking weak when his storyline is all about him being the Asskicker, you know.

Yup,I kinda hope that this order came from Trips just being unable to comprehend that looking weak in a screenshot doesn't mean that it's going to happen in real life.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Testekill posted:

Yup,I kinda hope that this order came from Trips just being unable to comprehend that looking weak in a screenshot doesn't mean that it's going to happen in real life.

i mean i kind of feel like marketing the game around "you can have triple h get owned" would have bruised his ego a little

NameHurtBrain
Jan 17, 2015

Xerzes posted:

No, 09 where Undertaker turns Santino or Finlay(your choice) into a zombie, then the zombie has a match with Rey Mysterio(which, weirdly, they'll probably win if you don't intervene), in which you can take control over them with "magic", which makes them stop and stand in place for a bit, or "super magic" which makes them stop and punch themselves.

This gave you the wonderful context action button prompt of "Do Magic" and "Do Super Magic".

Literally press X to magic. This is how the Undertaker's powers work.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

NameHurtBrain posted:

This gave you the wonderful context action button prompt of "Do Magic" and "Do Super Magic".

Literally press X to magic. This is how the Undertaker's powers work.

Bring back Undertaker magic in 2K19 and I'll buy it. Really what the series needs at this point (besides the total overhaul) is the silly poo poo they used to put in the games.

I need SYM style rag doll bouncing off crazy bumps and throw in some WM19 backstage poo poo too.

WWE games ruled when they were dumb as hell.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I remember liking SVR09, the CAW leveling system was trash but it didn't play too badly, it looked good, the AI didn't stand still, it had the two reversal buttons so the online gameplay was a little more than sprinting around and using the four or five moves with weird timing windows.

These games have had huge problems for a decade plus though, I think "the one you like" is usually just "the one you bought when you were in the mood to deal with the bullshit," "the one you bought after not touching the series for five years" etc

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Doc Morbid posted:

Also, the stable with Finlay, Santino and the Boogeyman in that zombie storyline was apparently called "New School". Who the hell wrote these things?

Nu School, in fact!

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/sc_prowrestling/status/996671549829627904

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Had a feeling this was the case, probably so they could put the PS4 port out in a state that was as complete as possible and possibly including the management mode

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The PS4 version is also launching with the NJPW stuff and story mode, isn't it? So they probably had to focus on that.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Yeah plus in Japan, in particular, console gaming is just plain much bigger than PC gaming and so getting the game on the PS4, with NJPW content, will help their sales.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

~Last time~!
-Pan-Console Grand Prix Spokesman Cid Polledina announced that on Thursday, May 31, GAME Pro Wrestling would be hosting its first major supercard event, Limit Break. The main event will be THE DOOMSLAYER vs Scorpion in a Phobos Deathmatch, the inaugural PCGP Co-Op Champions will be crowned, and NEMESIS will face Stan Hansen in a GAME Pro Wrestling vs The World match.
-A debuting Chun-Li defeated Tracer for Tracer’s third straight loss.
-Bass & Tina Armstrong’s losing streak continued against Jimmy & Billy Lee.
-NEMESIS defeated Cody in an absolutely brutal bloodbath of a match.
-Viewer’s got a glimpse of Rainbow Mika’s training in Russia.
-Link defeated 2B via countout. Afterwards 2B challenged link to a re-match at Limit Break.
-Trevor Belmont defeated King Bowser via quick pinning combination.

-The Great Gerudo Rumble, while it didn’t have great attendance figures, was still an unqualified(financial) success.
-Special guests included Kikutaro, Matt Riddle, Razor Ramon HG, La Parka, Marty Jannetty, Diamond Dallas Page, and FCW’s own Snoop Dogg.
-Cody won the rumble, with a top 4 including Zangief, Rainbow Mika, and Gannondorf Dragmire.
-Gannondorf was not scheduled to participate in the Rumble, but entered at #61, to the surprise of everyone, including the GAME Pro Wrestling office. He was eliminated by Cody.
-Cody so far has not been allowed to leave Gerudo Valley, and the PCGP Executive Committee are working on getting him released.

~Tonight!~
-Two so-far undefeated athletes collide, Cuphead vs Captain N
-The Armstrongs in singles competition with Tina Armstrong vs D’Vorah and Bass Armstrong vs Zangief
-We determine who will get a chance at the PWGP Co-Op titles with Smough & Ornstein vs The Starmen and The Super Mario Bros vs The Returners
-Also scheduled to appear: Sub-Zero, Frank West, The Mad Gears, & More!
Live @8:05 Eastern tonight on
https://www.twitch.tv/gameprowrestling

Also, the YouTube page has been updated with Episodes 2 & 3 and The Great Gerudo Rumble:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTCBKayPEFe7XCP47Nzm2g

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Doc Morbid posted:

I think when I originally heard it, it was "vulnerable or prone position".

This might be the best piece of HHH lore there is. It's so inconsequential, it's hilarious that it was a directive that HHH thought of and actually got enforced and everyone found out about it.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I think when I originally heard it, it was "vulnerable or prone position".
Yeah, that's what it was. I was remembering it a bit wrong.

Didn't some magazine or website decide to include a whole bunch of screenshots of HHH getting his rear end beat in their review, just to show what they thought about the directive?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Fight Night Champion just got added to xbox backwards compatibility and I am the happiest man.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

2018 August 9

Best of the Super Juniors tour is sponsored by Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, and these signs (the large black one says "Sorry to keep you waiting" 待たせたな) were on NJPW's Japanese twitter earlier this evening. One of which is a poster with the above date.

Whether that's Japan only or worldwide for the release date, we shall see.

https://twitter.com/njpw1972/status/997412309239611392

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy
More Fire Pro World stuff:

- On PS4, there will be a "digital deluxe version" that includes three pieces of new DLC beyond what has already been announced for PC; asking price is 10,584 JPY + tax; so more or less 100 USD + tax. The season pass itself will be on sale for about 50 bucks as well.
- There's also a limited edition physical box set for the same price which comes with miniature figures of Tanahashi, Kenny Omega, Okada, and Naito in the style of those old MUSCLE figurines from the 80s. It also has a special guide book for looking up the stats of the New Japan roster, plus a LIJ-themed Fire Pro t-shirt and towel.
- NJPW DLC for PC is coming out in August along with the PS4 port's release.
- There are apparently 50 NJPW wrestlers overall, with 39 fully voiced thus far; all with about 80 different voice clips
- the NJPW wrestler voices can be assigned to your own edits, and with the new voices comes an added 3 voice clip slots for edits
- Unlike the edit of Takayama released for charity a few months back, the NJPW roster can be copied into an edit wrestler slot so you can customize them as you like, to keep them kept up to date; or simply because you feel like playing favorites

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
This is all extremely cool news. Fire Pro gonna get even more amazing.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Does anyone happen to know if Steam's cloud save feature would back up your wrestler edits in Fire Pro? I'm about to reinstall Windows and I gotta make sure I'm not losing those. Guess I'll copy the game folder to a flash drive so I'm safe either way.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

You could also always just publish them (privately, if you want) to the workshop, then redownload them in case they don't save.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

CarlCX posted:

You could also always just publish them (privately, if you want) to the workshop, then redownload them in case they don't save.
Ah good call, though I noticed a pretty prominent thread on the Steam forums about the proper save game location, so I just backed that up. But thanks!

Anyway it turns out this install didn't even touch my files, ha. Not sure if Steam just read my original save or actually did a cloud thing, but everything was there when I reinstalled the game and ran it just now!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Holy poo poo I need those njpw MUSCLE figures

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

chirico cuvie posted:

More Fire Pro World stuff:

- On PS4, there will be a "digital deluxe version" that includes three pieces of new DLC beyond what has already been announced for PC; asking price is 10,584 JPY + tax; so more or less 100 USD + tax. The season pass itself will be on sale for about 50 bucks as well.
- There's also a limited edition physical box set for the same price which comes with miniature figures of Tanahashi, Kenny Omega, Okada, and Naito in the style of those old MUSCLE figurines from the 80s. It also has a special guide book for looking up the stats of the New Japan roster, plus a LIJ-themed Fire Pro t-shirt and towel.

Yo is there anywhere that I can get this or is it a "not yet" thing?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
If that box set somehow makes it to America I will hunt it down

chirico cuvie
Jan 23, 2004
Made of beef and beef byproduct
Lipstick Apathy

ShootaBoy posted:

Yo is there anywhere that I can get this or is it a "not yet" thing?

Currently it's a not-yet, and I'm not sure if it's going to be something sold on Amazon.jp or anything, so preordering it might be a pain! They're only making 10,000 units of it as well...

ColeM
Dec 23, 2007
New User Alert!

Doc Morbid posted:

I think it goes further back as old commercials for day of reckoning have trips murderig benoit and other wrestlers. If it's true he demands that then his ego is as fragile as glass.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

ColeM posted:

I think it goes further back as old commercials for day of reckoning have trips murderig benoit and other wrestlers. If it's true he demands that then his ego is as fragile as glass.

This is what makes Wrestling isn’t wrestling so satisfying to me, even if it is a flawed work from a lovely artist. It’s flatters Triple H the Actor while smashing Triple H the character, and I cannot help but wonder how this played out in the head of a wrestler who, by all accounts, takes himself way more seriously than he would like to let on.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Congrats to Jim Sterling on winning his first match last night, lol.
https://twitter.com/TheSterdust/status/998022389798785025

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/sc_prowrestling/status/998434838607613952

Takuan
May 6, 2007

An interview with Tomouki Matsumoto on Game*Spark:
https://www.gamespark.jp/article/2018/05/21/80917.html

A translation was posted at Fire Pro Arena, but I'm not sure where the translation was sourced from:

Game*spark posted:

GS: It's good to meet you.
Tomoyuki Matsumoto (TM): Likewise.

GS: To start things off, how does it feel to finally have a release date set for the Playstation 4 version?
TM: I feel myself going, "It's finally coming." We've had to overcome a lot of obstacles to get here, and it's a story I can't really go into detail about, but we're finally able to get to this point, even while restructuring the team. Also, I really am full of gratitude to the players out there who have been waiting for this.

GS: Next, I'd like to ask you about the 'Company Management Mode' (EN: Fire Promoter). You had mentioned on Twitter that it's about 80% complete.
TM: Yes. Just as I'd written about on Twitter, we're in a place where we can't help but suspend Fire Promoter, even as we're getting to a good point in its development, in order to prioritize the PS4 port. Which is to say that the head of Fire Promoter's development is also leading the PS4 development team, and he isn't the type to divide his attention between two projects, specifically. In the long run, once we've completed the PS4 version, we will be in a place where we can go forward and update both versions at once, then we will implement the story mode in the PS4 version and go back to do the same to the PC version.

GS: Will there be a case where only one platform gets upgraded after release?
TM: No, the two versions will be the exact same game. This will also hold true for things like DLC, free move updates, and so on. I'd hate for this to be any other way, so we're planning on ensuring that any game updates are released simultaneously, with the same content. As for the New Japan collab content that comes with the PS4 version, it will also be available on PC as paid DLC, so people may have the same game regardless.

GS: Have you decided on a price or release date or the NJPW content on Steam?
TM: We're planning on a release date sometime in August. Since we're planning on a simultaneous release of the Steam DLC with the overseas version of the game, we've had no choice but to move the release date. So, the NJPW collab content will be available on release day on PS4 in Japan, if you want to play it as soon as possible. So I guess you can say that we would like you to buy the PS4 version as well (laughs).

GS: Are there any details you'd like to share about wrestler editing and overall system changes in this PS4 version?
TM: Well, it's mostly based on the Steam version. However, for the truly fanatical types, we've increased the number of wrestler voice clips to 5. About 40 NJPW wrestlers provided voice recordings for this collaboration. Since you can select and set the voices as you'd like by editing the wrestlers, I thought, "If I can't set at least 5 voices per character, how would they come to life?" So, for example, when Yano does this (he says, while gesturing), he should have something to say, right? You can adjust the voices as you'd like, and we've even made it so that you may put 2 or 3 voice clips on one ordinary attack as well.

GS: Speaking of the voice clips, we saw that Taichi had posted a photo on Twitter of himself with a script, so it seems like there will be a number of different clips.
TM: There are about 80 voices for each wrestler, from grunts like "Ah" and "Ugh" to their famous catchphrases. So, for example, for Okada, you can set him to separately say, "I have three things that I want to say," then have the "First" and so on. (laughs)

GS: That's pretty obsessive right there (laughs).
TM: I know, right? (laughs) I think that alone adds some considerable wrestling fan appeal to the game, because the fans can actually hear their favorite wrestler speaking. For example, you don't get much of a chance to hear more silent wrestlers like Strong Machine, but he still has about 70 voice clips, including things like him making chattering and creaking noises, and saying things like "What a lame fight!" as well. So for fans who want to hear those authentic voices, you can say that the PS4 version of Firepro World has an added benefit for them.

GS: Have there been any improvements made to the editing interface and so on?
TM: Absolutely, there have. However, as I mentioned earlier, regarding those 'hardships' and 'restructuring' I've mentioned on Twitter recently, what actually happened is that we switched development companies altogether. If I may say why, then, the reason I'd give is that "It was no good." ... But, it's a long story, to be honest. (laughs) There were various aspects that just weren't working out correctly, so they had to be replaced outright. I let them take over from there, and make something great from what we already had.

GS: So then you're saying that, after the interview on January 3rd, the state of affairs were in shambles?
TM: Yes, that's a good way of putting it. Things were in so much of a mess that I even thought, "We're not going to be able to do the PS4 version" at least once. Although we were in a seriously critical condition, we managed to get back up somehow, and we've gotten to the point we're at today. I'd consider it a miracle. I've been in the game industry for several years, but I've never been in a situation where we've completely switch development studios halfway through (laughs).

GS: That's a colossal task you've taken on...
TM: Yes, but if I didn't do it, there's no way we would have kept to our planned summer release in time for the G1 CLIMAX. So we had to make a tough decision. Simply changing development companies alone required more than just handing over the work done up until now, and up until now, we've been in a situation where the degree of completion has actually been going backwards. To tell you the truth, comparing the Steam version of the game, from its Early Access launch to the version that came out as a formally completed game, came out in a badly damaged state. Because the development company we were working with failed to improve upon the game, we had to change teams. So, I made the decision to start over from the Early Access version as a base. It's taken a lot more time and effort to fix things than it looks. So for now, while the design is different, we might not be able to implement any major quality of life adjustments to the PS4 version at launch. The plan is to launch the game, and then work on gradually improving those things. I never considered the PS4 version to be the end of the project, and intended to keep working on the game afterwards as well. In my head right now, I have plans to continue working on Fire Pro for another year (laughs). Somehow that is a relief.

GS: So you have a road map for the next year.
TM: Right!

GS: That must be a great encouragement for the fans.
TM: I know people on 5ch (an internet message board) have been calling me incompetent... But I'd like to say on the record that I am not! (laughs)

GS: But, having to change development companies...!
TM: It really felt like I was stuck in Hell. People were asking me things, "Are you being replaced?!" (laughs) But, incidentally, the reason I wasn't on Twitter much at the time was because I was also the head writer for the story mode screenplay this time around. I just didn't have time to go on there.

GS: So you wrote the entire story?
TM: Yes, it's all me. I didn't want to say anything about it, since I didn't want to be told, "This story's boring af" or anything (laughs). Since we never hired a dedicated writer, I had to do it myself. It's about 230,000 characters long, basically the length of two novels. I felt like I wanted to die. And then remembering that I was also in charge of the development team on top of that made me want to die even more. It was excruciating.

GS: But in the end, we can see the results of your work in the PS4 edition.
TM: Seeing it all come together makes me feel good. But, well, since I feel like we're definitely going to be getting some new requests and demands, I think that, with the rest of the Fire Pro team working together with me, we can meet those expectations as much as possible.

GS: By the way -- do you have any information on the implementation of a wrestler exchange system like the Steam Workshop within the PS4 version?
TM: Of course we'll have something like that. We're trying to make sure they're 100% identical to one another so everyone can enjoy the game. The PS4 version will have separate servers, but I don't think it will take long for the wrestler count to increase. So everyone will be able to play the game the same way.

GS: About the story mode - It's like the last game with it, where you start off joining the company in its dojo.
TM: Yes, you start out joining the company with a proper introduction, competing as a rookie, Young Lion, fighter in training. When you return to New Japan, depending on how many points you've accumulated, you might stay as a member of the mainline roster, or join up with CHAOS, Suzuki-gun, or LIJ (Los Ingobernables de Japan); and the story branches come together with the same end goal of making it to the January 4 Tokyo Dome show. After clearing the story once, you are allowed to freely join any faction on your second run and beyond, to make it easier. It would be a real pain if, for instance, you go, "Well, I want to join Suzuki-gun, but I have no choice but to join the main forces."

GS: So going through the story mode multiple times should be easy.
TM: Right, we want to make it as pleasant as possible. We want people to have the choice to play as they want, after all. So for people who might not like, for instance, Suzuki-gun, we want to include plenty of story route branches.

GS: So the game has multiple scenarios then.
TM: Right. (Initially) there are 4 main routes, and in the end, once you get to the Tokyo Dome, there will be 4 or 5 different potential opponents based on the story points you've accumulated; and it will also change the story ending.

GS: I see.
TM: In addition to fighting, we're also including elements like training to help strengthen your character. Compared to "Fire Pro G," I think it will make the story mode a longer and more enjoyable experience.

GS: So the training becomes something like added skill points, right?
TM: Right, and you'll be able to feel the results of your training in your stats. For instance, opting to lift weights will use up some of your saved training points, letting you choose what kind of training you want to specialize in.

GS: It makes it sound a little like a training simulator (tl note: i.e. Jikkyou PowerPro Yakuu).
TM: Yeah, it's close to something like that, but there's more of a focus on story-telling than in one of those.

GS: So then you're going to be raising your hero up from zero, right?
TM: Correct - when you start, you're going to have absolutely zero stats. With that in mind, we'll make it so that the game periodically unlocks new skills and moves for your character to use as well. Unfortunately... it won't be possible to take your main character and make them into a standard edit wrestler...

GS: You can't?
TM: But perhaps it will be possible later.

GS: I'd really like to...!
TM: We won't be able to implement it in time for the release, but since everyone likely wants to take their wrestler and use them, I'll do my best to add the feature later.

GS: Next, I'd like to talk about the PC version. It recently received a new move update, so will the next version be a major update to bring it in line with the PS4 version?
TM: That's right. After that, I'd like to avoid a situation where we only add one new move every few months like with the PC version, so after that, I'll do my best to return to a regular update schedule for a while longer.

GS: So you're trying to return to the same frequency of updates as we saw during the Early Access days?
TM: I don't know if we'll be able to do weekly updates, or every other week, as before, but at the same time, we won't be dealing with circumstances like the ones from the past 4 months or so. So I'm taking some time to think about new features that would make me happy.

GS: That's a feeling that should make all of Firepro's fan's happy.
TM: I'm doing my best to meet that goal, but the folks on 5ch keep beating me up (laughs) But, that's fine. I guess you can say that I'm getting ready for a wrestling match with the 5ch user base. Even if they beat me down, it's fine, I'll just go, "I get it, I get it, I'll do it!" So keep it up... Not really (laughs). Feel free to pound some good vibes into me instead (laughs). On the other hand, the users on Twitter are always warmly accepting. I guess it's like finding a balance between positive and negative, just like in real life.

GS: Last, do you have any comments to PS4 users and Fire Pro players?
TM: For the people waiting for the PS4 version, who have been asking me "When is it coming?" for a year now, it's finally coming out. So for that, I'm truly sorry to keep you waiting. I can't say with 100% certainty that there will be another Firepro after this, but since this is the first time we were able to collaborate with real wrestlers (tl note: because I guess Zenjo doesn't count :( ), with their real company's name, this is the doorway to a brand new Firepro. And I humbly invite you all to enjoy and experience this brand new Firepro.

To the users on Steam, this isn't the end, so please wait for a while longer. In the end, your version will be the same as the PS4's.

GS: Thank you again for sharing your story.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
To be honest, I don't know if there needs to be "another Fire Pro" after this. Just put World on a "games as service" esque model and keep porting it to everything and releasing content for it and I'll be happy as hell.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fire Pro VR

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

To be honest, I don't know if there needs to be "another Fire Pro" after this. Just put World on a "games as service" esque model and keep porting it to everything and releasing content for it and I'll be happy as hell.

Agreed, they need to get on King of Colosseum 3 stat.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

remusclaw posted:

Agreed, they need to get on King of Colosseum 3 stat.

I'd settle for Giant Gram

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Lodin posted:

Well reality just got a stage stranger.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'd settle for Giant Gram

I played that for the first time recently. It has fighting game style button presses for moves, which was something of a turnoff, but I assume it is worth learning as I have never heard anyone speak ill of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Lodin posted:

He fights with his brain and with the undying hatred of the AAA gaming industry.