Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

But what if that guy's an Illegal(tm)? US Americans don't ever ever smoke pot in public so he must be Mexican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Garrand posted:

I try to stay away from videos of racist rants but I did see a couple quotes in the nypost article and the fact that, while berating people at their loving job he talked about these people living on welfare using his money is just...the gently caress. I know racism has no logic but for fucks sake I hope this guy goes destitute.

Won't help his kids will just grow up to be paul ryan

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/JoshDenny/status/997604506522140672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/997640348351586305?s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

To the new car dealer, Judson. This one is dirty.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I clicked his profile earlier and spotted that Ken M follows him, which made me smile.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/greensboro_nc/status/997498191363928065

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Scathach posted:

That's hella cool.

I have this weird thing where I hear sounds instead of words, but about the time I ask someone "what did you say?" my brain goes over it and picks the words out. It's a little frustrating. I guess it's some sort of auditory processing thing.

I do this too!

My alcoholic dad always thought I wasn't listening and would get super pissed.

My wife says it's annoying, and my son is the same way.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

You're all making me real worried to be moving to Ohio in a few days.

Maybe you'll become an astronaut?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I was in Dublin once. Me and a friend of mine.

We're walking down the sidewalk, chatting about some inanity, I'm probably laughing at my own jokes as usual, when a guy who was passing us in the other direction stops and says something to me.

I mean, like I said, I had been talking, laughing! I hadn't expected someone to suddenly talk to me. And it's not like he was speaking very loudly. But there he stands, looking right at me, waiting expectantly. Hard to read his expression, really. Confused?

I definitely didn't here what he said, so I stop and say "Sorry, what was that?"

He says it again.

I didn't catch it. I mentally play the noises back. I've got nothing. Well, maybe he has a strong accent. I can deal with this. I make an embarrassed face, and say "I'm really sorry, what was that?"

He speaks again. Says something different this time.

He has my full attention. It's a quiet street. I have no idea what he just said. It's...a language? Probably? Was it words, and not just sounds?

I figure it out. He's not really all here. Drugs, mental disability, column a, column b, the point is there's nothing for me to decipher, nothing I can help him with, so I do that non-committal smile of disengagement and say "haha, yeah" and walk on.

After we get some distance, my friend finally speaks up. "Holy poo poo, that was crazy."

"Yeah, I wonder what was wrong with him. Could you understand anything?"

"Are you serious? He was speaking English. He said 'Are you laughing at me?' and 'Are you an Englishman?'"

So, like you'd expect from my posting, it turned out I was the one with the mental disability. At least it protected me from getting my rear end kicked.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poor Miserable Gurgi posted:

You're all making me real worried to be moving to Ohio in a few days.

It's cool. As long as you're near a major city. Cinci has Jungle Jim's and Skyline. Columbus has so much stuff. And Cleveland...has...the Browns or something? I live in the Columnbus burbs and like it here.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Manuel Calavera posted:

It's cool. As long as you're near a major city. Cinci has Jungle Jim's and Skyline. Columbus has so much stuff. And Cleveland...has...the Browns or something? I live in the Columnbus burbs and like it here.

Columbus has a hockey team so automatically the best.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Allow me to recommend a couple of videos extolling the virtues of Cleveland

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Data Graham posted:

Cleveland rocks!

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
I know Pittsburghers are proud of their speech impediment/accent, but it's hell to have a 7 second delay when having a conversation with one. When my brother calls on the phone the first thing I ask him is to try and remember to enunciate so he doesn't mumble-mouth his way through his stream of consciousness ramblings that I have to ask him to repeat.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Henchman of Santa posted:

The loving weirdo who runs the NYPD sergeant's association twitter account messed his diaper again
https://twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/997481554602614785

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/997591490506428416

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Data Graham posted:

Those videos are the best.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Manuel Calavera posted:

There's a good Ethiopian restaurant in Cleveland Heights. Also in Cleveland Heights, Bialy's Bagels.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/JoshDenny/status/997681322922360833

Gotta love the puppetmaster defense. :allears:

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.
If you're in Cleveland you need to go to Happy Dog and get one with everything.

Its also like three dollars so

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

The loving weirdo who runs the NYPD sergeant's association twitter account messed his diaper again
https://twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/997481554602614785

If he was black or hispanic without a doubt he would have arrested that guy and ruined his life. But of course he wonders the social quandaries of bothering a fellow white man's day with such trivialities.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Manuel Calavera posted:

Cleveland has Melt, which is a beautiful restaurant (although since they’ve expanded they kind of lost some of the charm). In general it has good food, good beer and nice people. And an inexplicably great fine arts scene.

I like Cleveland but I went to college in rural Ohio and I also think Detroit is a cool city so take that for what it’s worth.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

If only there was some way of cleaning clothes!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Those jeans were already perfectly distressed. That's why he spent so much. If he washed them, it would upset the delicate balance and turn them into regular jeans that are kinda crappy and extremely expensive.

Chipotle ruined his pants' delicate and priceless homeostasis.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Those jeans were already perfectly distressed. That's why he spent so much. If he washed them, it would upset the delicate balance and turn them into regular jeans that are kinda crappy and extremely expensive.

Chipotle ruined his pants' delicate and priceless homeostasis.

Well all he'd need to do is wear them again - being wrapped around his micropenis would distress anyone! :v:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

BioEnchanted posted:

Well all he'd need to do is wear them again - being wrapped around his micropenis would distress anyone! :v:

But it would be the wrong amount of distressing. It would be a distressing amount of distressing. He needs a soothing, $400.00 amount of distressing. That would be too much distressing. He would not look hip. He would look like A Poor.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Cleveland has Melt, which is a beautiful restaurant (although since they’ve expanded they kind of lost some of the charm). In general it has good food, good beer and nice people. And an inexplicably great fine arts scene.

I like Cleveland but I went to college in rural Ohio and I also think Detroit is a cool city so take that for what it’s worth.

Counterpoint Akron, Canton and Columbus all have Melt and it's pretty mediocre and entirely too expensive.

But I may be biased because we had to drive two hours to eat there with my girlfriend's family because that was where her sister chose to eat. Twice. For two hours that food better be loving amazing and come out of the kitchen right instead of having to he sent back.

It's me. I'm the IoSM.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Len posted:

Counterpoint Akron, Canton and Columbus all have Melt and it's pretty mediocre and entirely too expensive.

But I may be biased because we had to drive two hours to eat there with my girlfriend's family because that was where her sister chose to eat. Twice. For two hours that food better be loving amazing and come out of the kitchen right instead of having to he sent back.

It's me. I'm the IoSM.

It’s not worth a 2 hour drive unless you really really love cheese.

We do have some great restaurants up here though, my all time favorite Indian place is up here, and there are some killer Thai places as well.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Views on race aside, anyone who spends $400 on jeans should be guillotined

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Yes, my nerdy friend's daughter, it is a truly elite group who both understand simple rebuses and have heard of Star Wars.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Boy burrito jeans here is a hell of a class act

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I am surprised to learn this. :geno:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Boy burrito jeans here is a hell of a class act

Missing his worst one
https://twitter.com/travismwh/status/997689881324347392?s=21

Truly a comic master

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
He (currently) hosts a show on Food Network.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.
Why do people do this? This is like half a decade of unnoticed, unliked racist tweets! What could that do other than torpedo you later???

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

AlbieQuirky posted:

There's a good Ethiopian restaurant in Cleveland Heights. Also in Cleveland Heights, Bialy's Bagels.

Getting a fresh bagel from Bialy's on my walk home was the only good thing about middle school. Now I live in Ashtabula :smith:

Here's some IoS(heep)M.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

MoreLikeTen posted:

Why do people do this? This is like half a decade of unnoticed, unliked racist tweets! What could that do other than torpedo you later???

"I'm just saying what everyone's thinking. Humorless SJWs may get mad, but normal people like us know what's up and how to have a little laugh now and then. oh and also:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Getting a fresh bagel from Bialy's on my walk home was the only good thing about middle school. Now I live in Ashtabula :smith:

Here's some IoS(heep)M.

I...I don’t understand.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

hanales posted:

I...I don’t understand.

He's shearing a sheep naked to own another shearer.

We later found out he was in the hospital after a shearing accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cleveland has Melt, which is a beautiful restaurant (although since theyve expanded they kind of lost some of the charm). In general it has good food, good beer and nice people. And an inexplicably great fine arts scene.

I like Cleveland but I went to college in rural Ohio and I also think Detroit is a cool city so take that for what its worth.

We've got at least two Melt's here in Columbus too. And an IKEA now. Melt's fine, but they started being kinda assy about the Service Industry Night discount for takeout. e - I think they cut their bread a bit to thick though. The sandwiches could be like, 1/4" thinner.

Mercedes Colomar has a new favorite as of 17:15 on May 19, 2018