Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TotalMLS/status/995819265075896322
nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

trem_two posted:

Barco is really good

He's also a diving gently caress that should be suspended and fined for it.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Pretty fun second half between LAFC and NYCFC

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Yea this has been great

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

fair result

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
oh my god, Brek Shea's hair :stonk:

E: just saw the highlights, both of the Quakes goals were nice

trem_two fucked around with this message at 05:34 on May 17, 2018

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

trem_two posted:

E: just saw the highlights, both of the Quakes goals were nice

Nick fuckin' Lima has scored literally three goals in his entire pro career and two of them have been against us. It is probably deeply unhealthy how much I am beginning to resent this kid.

(meanwhile, we can't seem to win when we play WELL let alone when we play badly so this is going to be a long season)

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
A squirrel ran on the field at BMO twice tonight and into Orlando's goal. It was loving magical.

https://twitter.com/ddiaz28/status/997661117034913792

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
This is probably the replacement for the RFK raccoons.

Hungryjack
May 9, 2003

Reince Penis posted:

A squirrel ran on the field at BMO twice tonight and into Orlando's goal. It was loving magical.

https://twitter.com/ddiaz28/status/997661117034913792

Where was Bitchy?

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

*checks table* always looking down on montreal

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Maybe Austin should get the Rapids...

The Austin River Floaters

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

El Jebus posted:

Maybe Austin should get the Rapids...

The Austin River Floaters

I don't really pay attention to the Rapids, for obvious reasons. Who's their last exciting signing besides Tim Howard?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?

Tigren posted:

I don't really pay attention to the Rapids, for obvious reasons. Who's their last exciting signing besides Tim Howard?

Uh...🤔

Right now they look like poo poo against NYC. It’s almost Swansea vs Chelsea level bad.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Trying to watch any game at yankee stadium is such a chore, the camera angles are awful

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

TheBoyBlunder posted:

Uh...🤔

Right now they look like poo poo against NYC. It’s almost Swansea vs Chelsea level bad.

Yeah, they haven't looked good for a while.

I need a gif of Howard caught taking a poo poo...

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
That last NYCFC goal was embarrassing to watch. Colorado just let them walk in and then just left David Villa of all people wide open in the box.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Starting a game at noon on Providence's turf seems like a hell of a risk, is it at least not murderously hot at field level today?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Dallan Invictus posted:

Starting a game at noon on Providence's turf seems like a hell of a risk, is it at least not murderously hot at field level today?

They just mentioned that the weather in cooperating for once and it should be not Hell conditions on the plastic pitch.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
The ball getting stuck to the pitch in the run up to that bar-shot was pretty discouraging.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Some really bad shooting on display by Portland and LA here.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Break Shea looks like one of the ghosts from the terrible Matrix sequel

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I turned on POR-LAFC just in time to see POR score.

*turns off game*

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I’m waiting for a massive brawl that ends with both teams disappearing in a cloud of rubber pellets

or a few more goals

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Vela :stare:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Sweeeet

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Carlos Vela is good at this sport

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

good fuckin lord

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

drat, Portland

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I’m glad there wasn’t a brawl and we got peaceful golazos instead

lmao at him getting a yellow for kissing and hugging timbers jim

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
Amazing goal. Worth the yellow for the celebration. This guy blessing for lafc sucks

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

LAME

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

fat greasy puto posted:

This guy blessing for lafc sucks

Yea he’s had a bad outing today, but he has moments of brilliance and is still only 21.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

apparently bob bradley was yelling something close to "that's bullshit. i don't care." at gio.
hope somebody somewhere got a gif of it

edit; not the greatest framerate but
https://twitter.com/AndyEdMLS/status/997949409198592001

TwoStepBoog fucked around with this message at 22:19 on May 19, 2018

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

I mean, not that there's ever a GOOD time for a keeper to clothesline a striker in the box but the last minute of stoppage time while desperately trying to hold a one goal lead is definitely a bad one.

This is definitely one of those draws that feels like a win.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Alright you pricks, I had to put my loving cat down today, the least you could do is grind out a 1-0 bore of a win, Vamos Bitch

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Your Boy Fancy posted:

I had to put my loving cat down today

:smith::respek::smith:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
ZOLTAN BITCH

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
ALSO MATTOCKS ALSO BITCH

San Jose are melting down. First goal was Zoltan springing the offside trap, second goal was a lazy pass charged down and converted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
This game is going so well what is happening DC?

• Locked thread